NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
, I was reading you diary last night, I know the lack of hexb is a bit of a pain, but hopefully as you say, day by day your adjusting :D.
Kay xx

The daily salad isn't really a challenge for me because I love salads, so I need the lack of a HExB and the water to make it into a challenge!

It's also good to have something new to focus on as it keeps the enthusiasm going.

UPDATE - Thurs 03/07/2014

The Start Date for These Challenges

Hi Everyone :),

Just a quick update from me. If anyone is interesting in starting the Salad Challenge, they will run every week from Monday-Sunday for 7 days. The reason I cannot have people starting on individual weigh in days is because it will be a hard for me to monitor and as most of you know I have recently had an Op so need to find the balance between rest and being there for you guys. Also if I did allow for everyone to start on individual days, it would mean I would have to compromise on the quality of the thread, which I do not want to do. There are many benefits of starting together as those of you who are already doing the challenge will know. You will all share similar experiences and can all help and support one another because you are on the same cycle and day .

The other point to note is, at the start of the challenge you must all weigh yourself, first thing on Monday morning on your home scales as soon as you get up before eating or drinking anything. Make a note on a piece of paper of how much you weigh and keep it to yourself. Then in 7 days time you will weigh yourself again on your homescales in the morning to see how much you have lost on the challenge. I hope this is all making sense ;).

If you are interested in joining on a Monday, please make sure I have your details by Sunday because that's when I will be making the final list. It will be too late to join on a Monday for that week, you will then have to wait for the following Monday to join the challenge . If you have any questions to do with starting or any other questions to do with the challenge, please feel free to post them on here or pm me anytime :).

Thanks Kay xx

Hello hun, I'm sorry I must have missed your post last night, when everyone was posting their eats. With regards to mayo, yep Hellmans Extra Light Mayo is 0.5 syns for 1 tablespoon, I normally buy Asda's Extra Light Mayo which is 1 syn per tablespoon. If you want to know syns for any other items, feel free to post on here or you can pm me anytime lovely. Hope this helps. :)

Kay xx

Thought you were ignoring me :cry::D

Ah right, thanks for that hun.

You're doing a fab job here, should be proud of yourself!

Have a great day 4 everyone xx

Thought you were ignoring me :cry::D

Ah right, thanks for that hun.

You're doing a fab job here, should be proud of yourself!

Have a great day 4 everyone xx

Noooooooooooooo never lol :D just gets really busy on here in the evenings when everyone's posting their food so I must have missed your post my mistake, sorry hun. Are you all set to join us on Monday ? or you still thinking ? :p xx

Noooooooooooooo never lol :D just gets really busy on here in the evenings when everyone's posting their food so I must have missed your post my mistake, sorry hun. Are you all set to join us on Monday ? or you still thinking ? :p xx

I know, was just teasing :D No need to apologise at all hun. You work flipping hard on here, it must be like a full time job for you at times!

I still thinking but will let you know for def tomorrow xx

I know, was just teasing :D No need to apologise at all hun. You work flipping hard on here, it must be like a full time job for you at times!

I still thinking but will let you know for def tomorrow xx

It's ok lovely you have until Sunday to decide, there no rush. I love the salad you posted in the week, did you see I added it to the group picture ? :D

Kay xx

I most certainly did. Was chuffed lol :D xx

Was not going to let your efforts go to a waste hun :p, its great for everyone to get inspired and share their ideas, that's what its all about. :):)

Kay xx

Holy moly

Bought the nandos lemon and herb rub. And made myself a chicken salad for dinner :) it is so blooming good!!!!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404408268072.jpg
    1404408268072.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 39
1.date: Thurs 03/07/14
2.cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 4
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 1 hour
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch--Leftover Salmon and frittata,mixed leaf salad,toms,red pepper, with balsamic vinegar.

View attachment 144728

Salad 2 Dinner -- Chicken with mixed leaf salad,toms,cucumber,beetroot,red grapes with balsamic.:)

View attachment 144729

Evening hun, wow your salads look so delish today. I'm loving the chicken and grape one, that's so up my street ! :D Hope you had a fab day 4, your breezing through the challenge lol . Good luck for day 5, I'm sure you'll do super ! :p

Kay xx

Holy moly

Bought the nandos lemon and herb rub. And made myself a chicken salad for dinner :) it is so blooming good!!!!

Well done Lauren :p oh I love Nandos chicken, that looks gorgeous, bet it tasted lush too. Hope your posting again later with your full update for day 4, I'm sure you've done smashing already judging by the picture :D. Hope you managed the 3 litres of water today ! lol

Kay xx

2 litres so far so got a few hours to sneak in the last one! :) :) weigh in tomorrow morning, but it's funny I couldn't care less about it knowing it may be a gain or maintain....my Monday Kay Weigh In is way more important!!

DATE 3/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 4
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 1hr Leslie walking, 100 crunches
SYNS none
SALAD
ham,lettuce, tomato, cucumber , celery, carrot, radish, red onion, spring onion

Had same salad lunch and dinner to use up the ham,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 litres so far so got a few hours to sneak in the last one! :) :) weigh in tomorrow morning, but it's funny I couldn't care less about it knowing it may be a gain or maintain....my Monday Kay Weigh In is way more important!!

Indeed ;) glad your read my post about that, no sharing results on this thread before Monday. Good luck anyway, I hope it puts a smile on your face :p, staying positive for you hun. And even if it isn't what you want, bonus is you still have 3 days left on the challenge to make a dent in those scales, woohoo ! :D

Kay xx

DATE 3/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 4
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 1hr Leslie walking, 100 crunches
SYNS none
SALAD
ham,lettuce, tomato, cucumber , celery, carrot, radish, red onion, spring onion

Had same salad lunch and dinner to use up the ham,

Oh my :eek::D checkout the Turbo 100 crunches on there ! Woohoo ! Go Vonic, Go Vonic ! :party0011::party0011: Ham salad sounds yummy hun, hope you enjoyed day 4 :p.

Kay xx

Yea really enjoying it , need to go shopping tomorrow to get more salad ,

1.DATE: Thurs 03/07/2014
2.CYCLE : The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres (including nas squash & herbal teas)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour walk in the park
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 1,)
9. SALAD: Lunch - Scrambled Eggs with onions and mushroom with a green salad with olives and cherry tomatoes
Dinner - Princes tinned Salmon Chunks in brine with Florette Crispy Salad and peppers

IMG_0925.jpgIMG_0749.jpg IMG_0928.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back