NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone with 4 - as I only had a nibble of pastry. If I've underestimated - well, it's too late now!

I think the main thing is u were restrained and anyway what's a few syns when it's a celebration AND UR AT target!??

Free £5 Morrisons voucher in the sun today. To be used on fresh fruit and veg. No min spend (other than paper) but you can only use one at a time, so have to go through again or get someone else to, and doesn't work on self service xx

Thx 4 sharing - my fault I didn't get to read ur helpful post earlier!!

Still quite a few updates to come in I think, just going to check my list ...

Hi - will update when as soon as I've finished eating for the day - I've had a busy one so late evening meal lol!!

Hi - will update when as soon as I've finished eating for the day - I've had a busy one so late evening meal lol!!

No worries Linda, I'm not rushing people to have their dinner :D I was just making a mental list in my head lol xx

No worries Linda, I'm not rushing people to have their dinner :D I was just making a mental list in my head lol xx

Realised that lol - but wanted u to know I hadn't gone awol - after my naughty June!!

1.DATE: 3rd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
4. PLAN: green
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres so far. Got another litre ready and some green tea
6. CARBS TODAY: 2xwm bread and some cous cous
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 40 mins walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5 for caramel fredo and 5 for pack of mini pretzels
9. SALAD: veggie packed omeltte ( onion, mushrooms, peppers and sweetcorn and HeA rf cheese)lettuce ,tomatoes, cucumber

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 36
1.DATE: 3rd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
4. PLAN: green
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres so far. Got another litre ready and some green tea
6. CARBS TODAY: 2xwm bread and some cous cous
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 40 mins walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5 for caramel fredo and 5 for pack of mini pretzels
9. SALAD: veggie packed omeltte ( onion, mushrooms, peppers and sweetcorn and HeA rf cheese)lettuce ,tomatoes, cucumber

Wow well done Kitty :p fab day 4 ! Your omelette salad looks so delish. Well done on the body magic and water too ! Hope your enjoying the challenge so far, were half way through, yay ! Roll on day 5 ! :D

Kay xx

How.many syns is 10 peanut M&Ms? Thats all I've had for syns today!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How.many syns is 10 peanut M&Ms? Thats all I've had for syns today!

12.5 syns per bag xx

Kay, would you be able to check the syn values of something please. I had an M&S giant cous cous , chickpea and edamame bean salad pot. I usually count them as free when I'm on 'normal' green days but want to make sure xx

Kay, would you be able to check the syn values of something please. I had an M&S giant cous cous , chickpea and edamame bean salad pot. I usually count them as free when I'm on 'normal' green days but want to make sure xx

ok give me one sec hun ... xx

Ok hun, I've checked the nutrional info on it and it contains sunflower oil in the dressing which has to be syned, the rest of the salad looks healthy and fine. In SW its normally 6 syns for 1tbsp of oil, but the portion size would also have to be factored, looking at it, its not a huge salad but to be on the safe side I would go with 4 syns ;) xx

Ok hun, I've checked the nutrional info on it and it contains sunflower oil in the dressing which has to be syned, the rest of the salad looks healthy and fine. In SW its normally 6 syns for 1tbsp of oil, but the portion size would also have to be factored, looking at it, its not a huge salad but to be on the safe side I would go with 4 syns ;) xx

Thanks Kay. I'll have to count the oil then and leave my mini pretzels . Xx

Hi Kay, Here is my diary for today. Everyone is doing really well. Keep it up girls x

DATE: 3/6/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: Yes porridge oats
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour zumba and exercise bike
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: Quorn Salad. Quorn marinated in syn free bbq sauce, small jacket potato, lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, cucumber and spring onions. 0% greek yogurt with strawberries

Thanks kay there were 55 in the bag, 12 syns for 1/4 of the bag and I had a fifth... Confusing maths but worth it! :) yum yum lol

Hi Kay, Here is my diary for today. Everyone is doing really well. Keep it up girls x

DATE: 3/6/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: Yes porridge oats
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour zumba and exercise bike
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: Quorn Salad. Quorn marinated in syn free bbq sauce, small jacket potato, lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, cucumber and spring onions. 0% greek yogurt with strawberries

Wow well done on a fab day 4 hun. Your doing brill with the water too, for Get Fit you only need to drink 2 litres but you've done 3, amazing :p. Well done on the zumba too. Your Quorn salad sounds super yummy, I love quorn too :p. Hope you enjoyed your carbs today . Good luck for day 5 hun, were more than halfway through the Challenge, woohoo ! :D

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back