NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - for FRI 04/07/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No Carbs Allowed, your meals should be all protein and fibre. Salad should be one of your main meals of the day. Today is a Rest Day, so No Exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No Carbs allowed. 2 Salads in the day, one side and one main. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. You are allowed a maximum of 7 syns today. You must drink 3 litres of water.

UPDATE - Thursday 03/07/2014

Missing Posts .

The following members need to post their updates on the challenge thread today :-

LAURENYPOP - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

STILLSLIMMINGSUZY - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

HEL8 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

CHEESETHEIF - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

UPNDOWN - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

SUS_MURF - DAY 3 & DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE

Thanks Kay xx

Night night ladies, sorry can't stay on, back pains come back :( need some rest. Hopefully will be back on tomorrow to reply to posts. Have a lovely evening and good luck all for day 5 ! ;)

Kay xx

1. DATE: 2nd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres
6. CARBS TODAY: 2xwm bread
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins couch to 5k
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4 for coleslaw, 2 for light mayo
9. SALAD: leaves, egg, bacon, chicken, tomatoes, light coleslaw

DATE: 3rd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4 for coleslaw
9. SALAD: leaves, tomatoes, cheese, light coleslaw, inspirations fish

Night night ladies, sorry can't stay on, back pains come back :( need some rest. Hopefully will be back on tomorrow to reply to posts. Have a lovely evening and good luck all for day 5 ! ;)

Kay xx

Sleep well Kay and hope you can get comfortable. Good luck to you too for tomorrow, Day Five :)

Well done - salads and everyone's progress are looking great - here's how the food went:

3 July 2014
TURBO Cycle
Day of challenge - 4
Red day
3 litres water - loving the flat tum tea Kay!
No carbs
Body Magic - 30 mins walk - 30 mins yoga
Syns - 8.5 - gone over - unexpectedly had to buy lunch on the move - brandy 2.5, wrap 6 (usually SW only wrap which is HEB) shd I adjust 2moro Kay?
Salad 1: wrap synned - chicken - salad leaves, cherry toms, cress - bit dry & boring but best I cd do!
Salad 2: haddock, lettuce, cucumber, cress, yellow pepper, radish, spring onions, beet, pickled onions, balsamic vinegar (tried to make up for lunch!)
Snacks: banana, cherries, grapes

Last edited:
Night night ladies,
Here's to day 5, your all doing brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 July 2014
TURBO Cycle
Day of challenge - 3rd as was off plan tuesday
Red day
2.8 litres of water...got close!
No carbs at all
Body Magic - 30 mins walking and 40 minutes interval running
Syns - 10 M&Ms so between 5-8 syns
Salad 1: kiwi and satsuma pot
Salad 2: lemon and herb chicken with lettuce and carrot

Weigh in in the morning! Absolutely dreading it after 3 days entirely off plan out of 7...I got on scales after full day of eating and 2 1/2 litres of water and the scales said 6lb gain lol. God I hope not!! Praying for a maintain.

The weekend will be hard on the challenge as I'm at a wedding Saturday, will try my hardest to make good choices around the wedding breakfast

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3 July 2014 TURBO Cycle Day of challenge - 3rd as was off plan tuesday Red day 2.8 litres of water...got close! No carbs at all Body Magic - 30 mins walking and 40 minutes interval running Syns - 10 M&Ms so between 5-8 syns Salad 1: kiwi and satsuma pot Salad 2: lemon and herb chicken with lettuce and carrot Weigh in in the morning! Absolutely dreading it after 3 days entirely off plan out of 7...I got on scales after full day of eating and 2 1/2 litres of water and the scales said 6lb gain lol. God I hope not!! Praying for a maintain. The weekend will be hard on the challenge as I'm at a wedding Saturday, will try my hardest to make good choices around the wedding breakfast Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck Hun ,
My scales always show scary numbers if I weigh at night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the help Kay,,, il be doing this as of next week with you but from Tue-Tues as that's my WI day and will find it easier for weighing.

(Kay you need to delete some PM's, tried replying but your inbox is full) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yesterdays challenge update.

1.DATE: 3rd july
2.CYCLE : EE
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
4. PLAN: get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: 1 small jacket
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 0 -no time as WI night
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber and syns used on mayo.

Tried to add pic and was refused. :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Kay x
Hi hun, I'm always "seeing" you around here but never popped by properly, so "hi" :D
Oh my word, the work you've put in here is amazing!! I'd love to join next week if possible? Need to lose my birthday gain :rolleyes:

Name: ellejay
Turbo cycle
Wi day: Saturday

Thanks hun, look forward to losing with everyone :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the help Kay,,, il be doing this as of next week with you but from Tue-Tues as that's my WI day and will find it easier for weighing.

(Kay you need to delete some PM's, tried replying but your inbox is full) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Morning Jess, glad you would like to join, however you will need to read the guidelines again, this challenge does not run on individual weigh in days, it only runs from Monday to Sunday every week, you need to go back and read section 1B) of this thread to findout the reasons why. I will not be able to start you on Tuesday, sorry hun.

Kay xx

Morning all

So much for a supportive thread, can't even talk about what's on my mind before a weigh in :(
It's not like anyone reads my journal but Nevermind thoughts will be kept to self :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back