NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Kay x
Hi hun, I'm always "seeing" you around here but never popped by properly, so "hi" :D
Oh my word, the work you've put in here is amazing!! I'd love to join next week if possible? Need to lose my birthday gain :rolleyes:

Name: ellejay
Turbo cycle
Wi day: Saturday

Thanks hun, look forward to losing with everyone :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning elljay, glad you'd like to join. These challenges only run from Monday to Sunday each week, you need to go back and read part 1B) of this thread. I will be making a final list on Sunday for next weeks group, let me know by then if you still wish to join.

Kay xx

Good luck for today ladies xx

1. DATE: 2nd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres
6. CARBS TODAY: 2xwm bread
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins couch to 5k
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4 for coleslaw, 2 for light mayo
9. SALAD: leaves, egg, bacon, chicken, tomatoes, light coleslaw

DATE: 3rd July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:2litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4 for coleslaw
9. SALAD: leaves, tomatoes, cheese, light coleslaw, inspirations fish

Just catching up on previous posts, well done Smurfy, on a fab day 3 & 4. Your doing brill on the water too :p. Good luck for DAY 5 hun, I know your gonna smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Well done - salads and everyone's progress are looking great - here's how the food went:

3 July 2014
TURBO Cycle
Day of challenge - 4
Red day
3 litres water - loving the flat tum tea Kay!
No carbs
Body Magic - 30 mins walk - 30 mins yoga
Syns - 8.5 - gone over - unexpectedly had to buy lunch on the move - brandy 2.5, wrap 6 (usually SW only wrap which is HEB) shd I adjust 2moro Kay?
Salad 1: wrap synned - chicken - salad leaves, cherry toms, cress - bit dry & boring but best I cd do!
Salad 2: haddock, lettuce, cucumber, cress, yellow pepper, radish, spring onions, beet, pickled onions, balsamic vinegar (tried to make up for lunch!)
Snacks: banana, cherries, grapes

Well done Linda :p fab day 4 hun ! Woohoo ! to the yoga too ! :) I'm loving the sound of your haddock salad and I'm glad your enjoying the challenge so much. Hope you have a fab day 5 ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - FRI 04/07/2014

HOLIDAYS / DAYS OFF

Since starting the challenge I have realised that some of you may need a `day off as hols ' from the challenge for a birthday or anniversary or any other occasion. Please can you just send me a quick pm in the week to let me know what `planned day off ' you are having in the week from the challenge and I will adjust your results accordingly.

Falling off the wagon

If it so happens that you fall off the wagon, which we all do sometimes, then I will mark that as a `day off ' for you and then the next day just jump back on and give it your 100%. The only point I will make about days where you might have slipped is, after you've had a chocolate cake or whatever, don't think oh well I can have a day off so might as well go the whole hog and have a kfc bucket ! You will do more damage. Stop once you've had some naughties, but don't add to it, you will only feel worse in the morning .

PLANNED HOLIDAYS FOR W/B Mon 30/06/2014

Cheesethief - THURS 03/07/2014, SUN 06/07/2014 - No. of days on challenge = 5
Laurenypop - TUES 02/07/2014 - No. of days on challenge = 6

Morning all

So much for a supportive thread, can't even talk about what's on my mind before a weigh in :(
It's not like anyone reads my journal but Nevermind thoughts will be kept to self :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear hun, there is plenty of support on here and yes you must discuss your feelings, I apologise if you have misunderstood my intention, there are others like yourself who have weighed mid week too but they have followed the guidelines and not posted any figures on here before Monday. Also try and appreciate it from my side too who is working with all of you, if I bend the rule for one then I have to for everyone else. There is nothing I want more then to have you happy and smiley Lauren. I totally understand where you are coming from, I hope you all appreciate there is only one me too ;).

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Didn't want rules bending don't worry :)

Night night all x

Hello hun, I was looking back and can't seem to find your post for day 4, have I missed it ? :)

Kay xx

Didn't want rules bending don't worry :)

Yay ! Smiley Laurens back ! :):) apologies from me again, didn't mean to upset you, but hope you can all appreciate my side of it too ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay - Just to let you know that we have visitors this weekend. I hope to be able to stick with the Challenge by being careful about the meals I serve - and the fact that tomorrow is a Green/EE day for me should help. If I fall by the wayside, I'll let you know so that the day can be recorded as 'holiday'.

Hi Kay - Just to let you know that we have visitors this weekend. I hope to be able to stick with the Challenge by being careful about the meals I serve - and the fact that tomorrow is a Green/EE day for me should help. If I fall by the wayside, I'll let you know so that the day can be recorded as 'holiday'.

Thanks for letting me know Patty, I hope its a win win and you have a nice time with your guests and you manage to stay on plan :D xx

Sorry it's late guys, my salad for yesterday is

Date. 3/7/2014
Cycle. Get fit
Day of challenge. 4
Plan. Green
Water intake. 2 litres
Carbs. Pasta
Body magic. 30 mins walking
Syns. 6 - cheese sauce
Salad. Mixed leaves, cucumber, carrot, onion, tomato and pasta

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 42
Morning elljay, glad you'd like to join. These challenges only run from Monday to Sunday each week, you need to go back and read part 1B) of this thread. I will be making a final list on Sunday for next weeks group, let me know by then if you still wish to join.

Kay xx

Hi hun,
Yes I'd still like to join if that's ok, I'll wi on Monday morning as requested & start wk1 of the cycle, I know most ppl will b on wk2 by that point but that's fine xLx

Date 4/7/14
Cycle. Get Fit
Day of challenge 5
Plan Red
Water intake 2.5 l plus two green teas
Carbs None
Body Magic About three hours walking but not all in one go. I must get a pedometer!
Syns Total 7.5 Alpen light, 3sqs Dairy Milk (later)
Salad - picnic lunch but took it in plastic box. Lots of mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, grated carrot, grated courgette, sliced turkey and 30g cheese. Fat free dressing and black pepper.

No picture as it looked a bit of a jumbled mess but tasted fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry it's late guys, my salad for yesterday is

Date. 3/7/2014
Cycle. Get fit
Day of challenge. 4
Plan. Green
Water intake. 2 litres
Carbs. Pasta
Body magic. 30 mins walking
Syns. 6 - cheese sauce
Salad. Mixed leaves, cucumber, carrot, onion, tomato and pasta

Well done Hellen on a fab day 4 ! :p Loving the salad nom nom ! I have replied to your pm hun ;).

Kay xx

Hi hun,
Yes I'd still like to join if that's ok, I'll wi on Monday morning as requested & start wk1 of the cycle, I know most ppl will b on wk2 by that point but that's fine xLx

Hi hun fantastic to have you on board for next week, but I looked back at your post where you mentioned the Turbo Cycle, again you need to go back and read part 4) of the thread where I have explained the 2 Cycles. All new starters to the challenge have to start with The Get Fit Cycle. The only members who are doing Turbo are people who have done my challenges before. You need to do a couple of The Get Fit cycles before you can move onto Turbo hun. ;)

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back