DINNER as above with ham,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Date 4/7/14
Cycle. Get Fit
Day of challenge 5
Plan Red
Water intake 2.5 l plus two green teas
Carbs None
Body Magic About three hours walking but not all in one go. I must get a pedometer!
Syns Total 7.5 Alpen light, 3sqs Dairy Milk (later)
Salad - picnic lunch but took it in plastic box. Lots of mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, grated carrot, grated courgette, sliced turkey and 30g cheese. Fat free dressing and black pepper.

No picture as it looked a bit of a jumbled mess but tasted fine :)

Well done Cloudy on a fab day 5 ! :p You've done super well on the 2.5 litres of water and all that body magic, go you ! :D Your salad sounds scrummy, glad you enjoyed it. Good luck for Day 6 hun, were nearing the finishing line ! Yay :)

Kay xx

Oh dear - best laid plans and all that. Our guests arrived for the weekend to watch Le Tour armed with French cheeses and various artisan breads. In short, carbs have been consumed, scuppering the Red day, and although I kept to tiny portions, I fear I have had way too many calories. On the plus side, I did have a salad which I kept neutral by having cottage cheese and I've met the exercise required for a Green/EE day and taken on board 2l without even having my bedtime drink.

If, and it's a big if, I can make tomorrow a Red day, with minimal Syns, perhaps that will compensate, otherwise I'll have to call today a holiday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 36
DATE 4/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 5
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 2L another 1 to go
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 4 mile walk , 2hrs
TOTAL SYNS none
SALADS
LUNCH:- lettuce, toms, cucumber,celery , spring onion, red onion, radish,
DINNER as above with ham,

Hello Vonnie hun, well done on a super body magic day ! 2 hours is amazing :p. I know you will hit your 3 litres by the end of today. Are you still using the plant nanny app ? I am, really helps me drink my water lol. We are nearing the end of the challenge only 2 more days to go, this week has flown by ! :D

Kay xx

Hi hun fantastic to have you on board for next week, but I looked back at your post where you mentioned the Turbo Cycle, again you need to go back and read part 4) of the thread where I have explained the 2 Cycles. All new starters to the challenge have to start with The Get Fit Cycle. The only members who are doing Turbo are people who have done my challenges before. You need to do a couple of The Get Fit cycles before you can move onto Turbo hun. ;)

Kay xx

Hi hun x
No probs, getting ahead of myself lol :eek: I'll begin with the Get Fit Cycle then. I was reading the details this morning, half asleep, on my phone. I'll hv a proper read tomorrow on my tablet, especially the spreadsheet.
Thanks again, looking forward to it :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Ellielw
- Kay003
- HappyNanna
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown
-Laurenypop

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Vonnie hun, well done on a super body magic day ! 2 hours is amazing :p. I know you will hit your 3 litres by the end of today. Are you still using the plant nanny app ? I am, really helps me drink my water lol. We are nearing the end of the challenge only 2 more days to go, this week has flown by ! :D Kay xx

Yea still using plant nanny . Can't have my little plants dying
Your right it's flown by

Hi Kay, A day of great temptation today. Went to see relatives in St.Ives today and they had pasties and cakes from the bakery. I thought of the picture of the pizza restaurant that was posted and had NONE! Waited until I got home for the salad. I think I may have to lie down in a darkened room to get over the shock ha ha
1.DATE: 4/6/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5 will be 2 by the end of the day
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Ham and Egg Salad, Sliced Ham, 1 hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and apple.

Oh dear - best laid plans and all that. Our guests arrived for the weekend to watch Le Tour armed with French cheeses and various artisan breads. In short, carbs have been consumed, scuppering the Red day, and although I kept to tiny portions, I fear I have had way too many calories. On the plus side, I did have a salad which I kept neutral by having cottage cheese and I've met the exercise required for a Green/EE day and taken on board 2l without even having my bedtime drink.

If, and it's a big if, I can make tomorrow a Red day, with minimal Syns, perhaps that will compensate, otherwise I'll have to call today a holiday.

Huge marks for effort Patty :p do Red tomorrow hun and try and aim for a Turbo 7 syns :D, you will still see a fabby loss on Monday promise ;) .

Oh and salad looks delish ! nom nom .

Kay xx

1.date: Fri 04/07/14
2.cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 5
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 3 hours
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch--Tuna salad-- lettuce,toms,cucumber,red peppers,beetroot.,grapes.

Salad 2 Dinner --Chicken,onions,carrots in gravy with lettuce,toms,cucumber .:)

Ok that's it, tomorrow grapes go on my salad ! hehe :D loving all your salads hun, they look so colourful and pretty and its all healthy so win win. Glad your doing so amazing on the challenge. Good luck for day 6 hun, I know you'll do super as always :p

Kay xx

Hi hun x
No probs, getting ahead of myself lol :eek: I'll begin with the Get Fit Cycle then. I was reading the details this morning, half asleep, on my phone. I'll hv a proper read tomorrow on my tablet, especially the spreadsheet.
Thanks again, looking forward to it :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab ! :D I will be intouch with everyone via pm on Sunday that is starting the challenge next week, just a few tips on preparation before the challenge starts ;). Speak soon lovely.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, A day of great temptation today. Went to see relatives in St.Ives today and they had pasties and cakes from the bakery. I thought of the picture of the pizza restaurant that was posted and had NONE! Waited until I got home for the salad. I think I may have to lie down in a darkened room to get over the shock ha ha

OOH, well done for resisting the pasties and cakes, that must have been tough... the smell of the pasties! :eek: I do admire your willpower.
You are so lucky actually living in Polperro, it is one of my favourite areas and we were down there last year, hoping to go back next year if we can. :)

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- Kay003
- HappyNanna
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown

Yea still using plant nanny . Can't have my little plants dying
Your right it's flown by

Which plant are you growing Vonnie and how many in your flower garden ? I have 4 growing my 5th :D

Kay xx

1.DATE: 4/6/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5 will be 2 by the end of the day
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Ham and Egg Salad, Sliced Ham, 1 hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and apple.

OMG ! Thanks for sharing with everyone, fab NSV moment HN :D. There really is a lot of power in that picture, it says so much without any words. Bet you must have felt so proud when you got home for resisting :p. Your ham and egg salad sounds lush. Well done on the water today too. Roll on day 6 ! :)

Kay xx

I'm growing a tulip,
This is my 7th ,

Oh wow Vonnie go you on the 7th plant, I'm behind you working on my 5th. Hang on a minute that's almost the same as our stone losses, hehe weird :D

Kay xx

Oh wow Vonnie go you on the 7th plant, I'm behind you working on my 5th. Hang on a minute that's almost the same as our stone losses, hehe weird :D Kay xx

Now that is weird , lol
The tulip is on level 4 surly there's not a level 5 , it is a demanding little thing

Does anyone remember who made a yummy burger salad on here a few days ago ? Well thank you to whoever it was because I was inspired by them and made the same today and it was ever so yummy, going to post up my eats in a bit ... ;) xx

Does anyone remember who made a yummy burger salad on here a few days ago ? Well thank you to whoever it was because I was inspired by them and made the same today and it was ever so yummy, going to post up my eats in a bit ... ;) xx

I can't remember but it sounds yummy, looking forward to the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back