NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember who made a yummy burger salad on here a few days ago ? Well thank you to whoever it was because I was inspired by them and made the same today and it was ever so yummy, going to post up my eats in a bit ... ;) xx

Pretty sure it was Cavegirl and I think that may well be my lunch for tomorrow!

1.DATE: FRI 04/07/2014
2.CYCLE : The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres (including nas squash & herbal teas)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour walk in the park
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5 (x2 Quorn Burgers 5, Olives 0.5 )
9. SALAD: Lunch - Omelette with side of Florette Crispy Salad / Tea - Quorn Burger Salad with Balsamic Vinegar dressing, Florette Crispy Salad, Tomatoes and Olives

IMG_0861.jpg IMG_1115.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Cloudy, thanks for your support. I would have kicked myself if I had given in today. Have weddings to go to next year and I am determined to get back to a healthy weight. x

Yay ! That's the spirit, well done for resisting hun, your amazing ! :p

Kay xx

Pretty sure it was Cavegirl and I think that may well be my lunch for tomorrow!

Oh it was delicious cloudy, I've never done burger salad before until I saw cavegirl's hers looked delish ! I would defo recommend it :p. I got my Quorn burgers on offer too at Asda, they were the jumbo size ones they had reduced to £1 ;) xx

Oooh
Your salads look yummy :)
I like the look of the omelette , what do you put in it ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh
Your salads look yummy :)
I like the look of the omelette , what do you put in it ?

For the omelette I use the frylight Butter spray, it gives it a nicer flavour. Omelette is made of eggs, cheese (hea), dash of milk (hea), peppers, mushroom, onions, olives, dried oregano, salt & pepper to taste, chilli flakes, lemon juice ) that's it :p.

Kay xx

That's great deal at asda ,

Yep they also have reduced the Quorn peppered Steaks for £1 which I am having tomorrow with my salad, nom nom :D.

Kay xx

For the omelette I use the frylight Butter spray, it gives it a nicer flavour. Omelette is made of eggs, cheese (hea), dash of milk (hea), peppers, mushroom, onions, olives, dried oregano, salt & pepper to taste, chilli flakes, lemon juice ) that's it :p. Kay xx

That's on my to eat list,

Yep they also have reduced the Quorn peppered Steaks for £1 which I am having tomorrow with my salad, nom nom :D. Kay xx

I want to go to asda got the directions off chan , it's a bit of a walk so not intending on doing a huge shop, It will be a taxi back if I can't resist

Yum :) chicken in black bean sauce salad!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404503618471.jpg
    1404503618471.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 62
Who needs rice and noodles?!!! Hubby had them to fill him up. It was hard to not give myself a carb serving but easy once it's on his plate and I have my lettuce and carrot :D

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning Day 5.:)

Are we all happy with how it's going?

Good Evening by the time I read this - yes I'm doing ok - u seem to be too - I'm loving the challenge and grateful to Kay for all her hard work cos I had a v bad June!! Here's to a good day 6 for us all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back