NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wd indeed - has ur back pain subsided?

It comes and goes Linda, still on meds, and try to take rest in the day. Got my appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks at the hospital, fingers crossed it all goes well, thanks for asking :).

Kay xx

It comes and goes Linda, still on meds, and try to take rest in the day. Got my appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks at the hospital, fingers crossed it all goes well, thanks for asking :).

Kay xx

Hope the surgeon will be pleased with ur progress and ur back improves and u'll be pain free v soon xx

Hope the surgeon will be pleased with ur progress and ur back improves and u'll be pain free v soon xx
Kay
When you see the surgeon will you find out if you need the other op ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kay
When you see the surgeon will you find out if you need the other op ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

More on this on my diary lol :p xx

Night night everyone, catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow . Good luck for day 6, hope you all do super ! :D

Kay xx

Yes we do need to give it some thought and decide what's best for us and that the timing's right too!

Not being pushy in any way :) but I can recommend the challenge - it's made me consider everything that goes into my mouth, up the water (felt like I was drowning at the beginning but soon got used to it!) and of course do the exercise regularly!!

Hi Linda (finally found out your name lol), Kay's not paying you to recruit by any chance is she haha? :D

You are doing great this week and it's lovely to see you so motivated! I know June was a bad month for you but July certainly isn't so far and I really hope you get your reward come Monday cos you deserve it after the last few days!

I think the challenge is fantastic and it is something that I'd love to try at some point but I'm just not sure if it's right for me right now :rolleyes: I'm so glad you are enjoying it though xx

Night night everyone, catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow . Good luck for day 6, hope you all do super ! :D

Kay xx

Night Kay, hope the pain is easier tomorrow xx

CYCLE : turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
PLAN: RED
WATER INTAKE: 3.2 litres
CARBS TODAY: None
BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walked half hour sorry its so dismal it's been a busy day
TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
SALAD: Lettuce grated carrot onions peppers and spring onion, fruit salad tons of it! Subway salad.

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Off for a two hour drive to Lincoln soon and not back until morning....cannot be certain how on plan this wedding will let me be

Day 6 and we are nearly at the end of week 1.

Today may be a hard one for me as we have roofers in and OH wants to go out.But as the weather is miserable I will moan and groan for a bit.

Happy day 6 everyone. :)

Yes lots of temptation out there - not sure what u can eat on ur diet - but hope u find something to suit u!

I'm late updating for yest!

1. DATE: FRI 04/07/2014
2. CYCLE : Get fit cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 l
6. CARBS TODAY: 1 crumpet and a jacket
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: crumpet and jacket - I know I've gone over !!
9. SALAD: rump steak, lettuce, toms, onion, peppers cucumber

Soz Kay , I know it's a red day but I REALLY needed a jacket spud with my steak. You know how I miss my carbs !

CYCLE : turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
PLAN: RED
WATER INTAKE: 3.2 litres
CARBS TODAY: None
BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walked half hour sorry its so dismal it's been a busy day
TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
SALAD: Lettuce grated carrot onions peppers and spring onion, fruit salad tons of it! Subway salad.

Well done Lauren fab day 5 ! Your chicken in black bean salad looked delish last night as did the nandos one from the other night. Well don on the 3L of water hun :). I know your going out today, hope it goes as well as can be foodwise, enjoy yourself and have a lovely weekend ;).

Kay xx

I'm late updating for yest!

1. DATE: FRI 04/07/2014
2. CYCLE : Get fit cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 l
6. CARBS TODAY: 1 crumpet and a jacket
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: crumpet and jacket - I know I've gone over !!
9. SALAD: rump steak, lettuce, toms, onion, peppers cucumber

Soz Kay , I know it's a red day but I REALLY needed a jacket spud with my steak. You know how I miss my carbs !

Naughty Kitty lol :p. Your yesterday can be counted as an EE day, how do you feel about doing RED today ?

Kay xx

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown

Naughty Kitty lol :p. Your yesterday can be counted as an EE day, how do you feel about doing RED today ?

Kay xx

Erm!!?? I'll have a think of what I have in .

Erm!!?? I'll have a think of what I have in .

lol :p I can tell your craving carbs again. Ok have a green day, can you do a Turbo 1 hour exercise today then, its ment to be 30mins for you today, do you think you can fit that in ?

Kay xx

No I'll be able to do a red day. Gonna have a brunch of LMc red onion sausages with eggs and mushrooms. I've got some chicken so I'll do a red day .

I can do it Kay !!

No I'll be able to do a red day. Gonna have a brunch of LMc red onion sausages with eggs and mushrooms. I've got some chicken so I'll do a red day .

I can do it Kay !!

Sorry hun, I'm your biggest supporter and so want to make sure those scales go down for you on Monday ! Red day YES ! :D Whoop whoop ! :p Go Kitty. Go Kitty ! :party0011::party0011:

Kay xx

Hi Kay
Please can I join in next week too.

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown
- Still Slimming Suzy

Thank you

P.S When should we tell you out results from this weeks weigh in ?

Hi Kay
Please can I join in next week too.

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown
- Still Slimming Suzy

Thank you

P.S When should we tell you out results from this weeks weigh in ?

Hi Suzy, glad you want to join another week :). I will not be using you group weigh in result, you need to weigh yourself on Monday morning on your home scales hun, first thing in the morning before you eat or drink anything. I need the figure on Monday morning from you .

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back