DAY OF CHALLENGE 6
PLAN EE
WATER INTAKE 2L
CARBS bran flakes
BODY MAGIC 30 mins couch to 5k
SYNS. 4
SALAD lettuce, cucumber, toms, cheese, coleslaw, steak

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Cavegirl13
- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- StillslimmingSuzy
- Upndown

UPDATE - for SUN 06/07/2014 - DAY 7 OF CHALLENGE - LAST DAY !!! :party0011:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No Carbs Allowed, your meals should be all protein and fibre. Salad should be one of your main meals of the day. Today is a Rest Day, so No Exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No Carbs allowed. 2 Salads in the day, one side and one main. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. You are allowed a maximum of 7 syns today. You must drink 3 litres of water.

The last day of the challenge on both cycles is a RED DAY, of all the days this is the most important day, a day before your weigh in. You must not under any circumstances have CARBS on this day . You must hit your water target. And you must rest on this day, no exercise.

I WISH YOU ALL A FAB FINAL DAY 7 !!! LET'S MAKE THIS A GOOD ONE ! LAST CHANCE TO REALLY GIVE IT YOUR ALL ! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ! xx :D:D:D

Hope everyone's had a good DAY 6 and ready for final day 2moro - good luck!

DATE: 5/7/14
CYCLE: Turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
PLAN: Green
WATER INTAKE: 3L
CARBS: rice
BODY MAGIC: 1 hour coastal walk
SYNS: unsure - ate veg chilli out? syns - vodka 4.5 syns
SALAD 1: boiled egg lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, mangetout, balsamic
SALAD 2: veg chilli and rice, lettuce, onion, watercress, chopped chilli

Hi Kay,
Sorry that I am late with todays diary. I have read and understood your pm. Thank you for all your hard work. One more day to go, I hope that we all get a good result. It's late so night, night everyone. x
DATE: 5/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: Porridge Oats
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins. Zumba
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Feta Cheese Salad. Feta Cheese, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, Small Jacket Potato, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber and Spring Onions.

Are baked beans counted as carbs?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun :), yes today is a RED day so you will have to syn them xx

Oh I didn't actually have any, was just wondering as hubby and daughter did. I had poached eggs, turkey rashers, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. :)

Yay ! :party0011: Go Cloudy ! Perfect Red day breakfast :D. Only one day left to weigh in, last chance to give it our all ! I've started on my water already lol got to get 3 litres down me by the end of the day, more body magic going back and forth to the loo, hehe xx

I'm in with you for Monday :)

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Cavegirl13
- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Jess<3
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- StillslimmingSuzy
- Upndown

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yay ! Okie tokie Jess, so happy to have you on board :p, just going to send you a quick pm that I've sent to everyone else on the list about preparation for Monday :).

Kay xx

Have a great day everyone. My fingers are crossed for you all for tomorrow! xx

Aww thanks so much for the encouragement Sammy and good wishes, we really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

DATE 5/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 6
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS small amount pasta
BODY MAGIC 1hr 45 mins walk
SYNS. none
SALAD
lettuce, cucumber, celery, radish, toms, spring onion, red onion boiled egg, pasta.

2nd salad as above minus pasta

Wow - ur going for it with the exercise Von - u deserve a huge loss 2moro xx

Wow - ur going for it with the exercise Von - u deserve a huge loss 2moro xx

Morning Linda :), how are you lovely ? Well done on your meal out, sounds like you did really well ? ;) Yep Vonnie surprises me too, she's had a knee op recently but Super Vonic takes over when she hits those numbers :D when she's in the zone, she's on fire ! hehe xx

Wedding yday was great but totally off plan. Didn't go mad though so still a change from my old ways.

Back in it today then there's a solid 7 days ahead with no interruptions so I'm sure it'll have better results next week

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back