NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding yday was great but totally off plan. Didn't go mad though so still a change from my old ways.

Back in it today then there's a solid 7 days ahead with no interruptions so I'm sure it'll have better results next week

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, I've got you down as 6 days on the challenge for the week, do you want me to change that to 5 so that your results tomorrow reflect that you have been on the challenge 5 days this week ?

Kay xx

5 days is.truthful kay so yes please. God what a disaster :( I guess I should have just started tomorrow but I shall be anyway and definitely no weddings or anniversaries to interrupt it

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Linda :), how are you lovely ? Well done on your meal out, sounds like you did really well ? ;) Yep Vonnie surprises me too, she's had a knee op recently but Super Vonic takes over when she hits those numbers :D when she's in the zone, she's on fire ! hehe xx

Super Vonic checking in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I'm late guys, hope your all doing ok, day 5 and 6 coming up

Date. 4/7/2014.
Cycle. get fit.
Day of challenge. 5.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Bread.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10 - Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Chicken, mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot and peppers.

image.jpg

Date. 5/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. 6.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Bread.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Egg, mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, carrot and sweetcorn.
image.jpg

Hi Kay x
All geared up for the start of my challenge tomorrow :)
Little, cheeky question to ask though-for those of us who are starting the 2 week challenge tomorrow, will u still be here to keep track of everything next week, even though the initial 2 week challenge will be over? Thanks, lisa xx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hi Kay x
All geared up for the start of my challenge tomorrow :)
Little, cheeky question to ask though-for those of us who are starting the 2 week challenge tomorrow, will u still be here to keep track of everything next week, even though the initial 2 week challenge will be over? Thanks, lisa xx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hi hun, feel free to ask questions on here :). I probably wouldn't refer to this challenge as a 2 week challenge because it might cause some confusion amongst people. It is actually a weekly challenge not a 2 weekly challenge. In the guidelines it states that you musn't do it for longer than 2 weeks in a row, should you wish to keep going after week 1, so it is optional to do it for 2 weeks. If you do do it for 2 weeks then you must have a week off after the 2 weeks are completed, before you resume back again, if you wish to do it again in the future. Hope this makes sense.

Also I will always be here to support and manage the thread ;) .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi hun, feel free to ask questions on here :). I probably wouldn't refer to this challenge as a 2 week challenge because it might cause some confusion amongst people. It is actually a weekly challenge not a 2 weekly challenge. In the guidelines it states that you musn't do it for longer than 2 weeks in a row, should you wish to keep going after week 1, so it is optional to do it for 2 weeks. If you do do it for 2 weeks then you must have a week off after the 2 weeks are completed, before you resume back again, if you wish to do it again in the future. Hope this makes sense.

Also I will always be here to support and manage the thread ;) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, that's great :) xLx

Update for yest

1.DATE: 5th July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:25 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 minswalk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS:
9. SALAD: chicken , with mixed leaves, tomatoes, red and green pepper, cucumber, spring onion, mushrooms and gherkins

my day started off soooo good . I ended up in my friends and sat eating cheese and crackers, and crisps. :eek:

1.date: Sun 06/07/14
2.cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 7
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 2 mile walk
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch-- Ham and cheese salad--lettuce,toms,cucumber,beetroot,strawberries.

View attachment 145143

Salad 2 Dinner --Duck in plum sauce,carrots,broccoli,peas,lettuce,toms,cucumber,orange pepper.
View attachment 145144

Is it Monday morning yet? ;):)

OMG hun you really made the last day count, those salad look delish ! :p Well done for completing a whole week of The Salad Challenge. Whoop whoop ! You've done fantastic. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, I will be waiting anxiously tomorrow morning for your result ! :D

Kay xx

Update for yest

1.DATE: 5th July
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
5. WATER INTAKE:25 litres
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 minswalk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS:
9. SALAD: chicken , with mixed leaves, tomatoes, red and green pepper, cucumber, spring onion, mushrooms and gherkins

my day started off soooo good . I ended up in my friends and sat eating cheese and crackers, and crisps. :eek:

Kitty lol what's going down with the cheese crackers ? hehe :giggle: go on then, I'll let you off cause its the last day, or you would have got a flying kick from the bunny :asskick:. Also you did a 30 minute walk lol so you've probably burned them, lets hope and pray :D. Jokes aside I think you've done fantastic this week Kitty and full marks for trying, I think you will have a fabby loss in the morning, got my fingers crossed for you lovely :):). Do me a favour, just don't eat anything till bedtime now, if you get the munchies, put yourself to bed lol .

Kay xx

DATE. 6/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 7
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS none
SALADS
lunch:-
Lettuce, toms, cucumber,celery ,carrot, spring onion ,red onion, radish,
Dinner :-
As above plus ham

Yay - I was able to do it!

1.DATE: 6th July
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
5. WATER INTAKE:2.5l
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 1
9. SALAD: pork, ff cottage cheese mixed with grated carrot and celeriac, little gem lettuce, radish, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 17
DATE. 6/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 7
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS none
SALADS
lunch:-
Lettuce, toms, cucumber,celery ,carrot, spring onion ,red onion, radish,
Dinner :-
As above plus ham

Yay ! Well done Vonnie. Supertastic day ! :D Well done on completing week 1 of the challenge. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I will be waiting in anticipation :p.

Kay xx

Yay - I was able to do it!

1.DATE: 6th July
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
5. WATER INTAKE:2.5l
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 1
9. SALAD: pork, ff cottage cheese mixed with grated carrot and celeriac, little gem lettuce, radish, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes.

Well done Patty, you stuck to it despite having guests, that's brill hun, :D. Congrats on completing week 1 lovely. Just want to reconfirm with you, would you like me to put you down for 4 days on the challenge so your results reflect that or 5, its your choice hun ? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back