NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay, don't know if you have already seen this on my diary but I've decided to put the challenge on hold till wednesday,
Reason being it's my last 2 days fully with chan as he off today and tomorrow,
I want to cook us nice meals , then il start on Wednesday,
I'm hoping I can keep my emotions in check as I've woke with really bad pmt, boobs are like balloons there killing me lol,
I feel really agitated too I know that's the pmt making my already emotional state 100 times worse , just hope I can get through the 2 days without biting chans head off,
I hadn't really thought about this being our last full days together it's just dawned in me today ,
Sorry to be a pain and mess you about,
Thanks Kay in anticipation of your understanding,
Hugs secret sis xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun :) , I totally understand where your coming from but you'll have to work with me here, there's two options we can go for ... you can leave this week and start next Monday with me or I can give you one off plan day as with everyone else, but won't be able to give you two, I'm sure you appreciate the guidelines have to be the same for everyone, sorry Vonnie :(. Which would you like to do out of the 2 lovely ? :):)

Kay xx

Hi hun :) , I totally understand where your coming from but you'll have to work with me here, there's two options we can go for ... you can leave this week and start next Monday with me or I can give you one off plan day as with everyone else, but won't be able to give you two, I'm sure you appreciate the guidelines have to be the same for everyone, sorry Vonnie :(. Which would you like to do out of the 2 lovely ? :):) Kay xx

Totally understand Hun,
Realistically thinking I'm prob better leaving this week , I don't think my heart is going to be in it fully, if Wednesday I manage to follow some of the plan good and well , but I won't be posting my salads on the thread, if I do have any,
I should of thought this through , it was only when chan asked earlier what we having for tea and I started going off on one, "I'm on my salad plan I won't be having other stuff blah blah blah "
I just thought Von wtf are you doing ,
Sorry to be a total pain , my heads up my arse ATM x

Totally understand Hun,
Realistically thinking I'm prob better leaving this week , I don't think my heart is going to be in it fully, if Wednesday I manage to follow some of the plan good and well , but I won't be posting my salads on the thread, if I do have any,
I should of thought this through , it was only when chan asked earlier what we having for tea and I started going off on one, "I'm on my salad plan I won't be having other stuff blah blah blah "
I just thought Von wtf are you doing ,
Sorry to be a total pain , my heads up my arse ATM x

lol :p no worries Vonnie, I'm actually happy that your taking timeout to spend with your OH, since this is your last week together :):). These challenges will always be here hun but sometimes there are other things that are more important, that should take priority ;). I'm looking forward to doing the challenge with you next week hun ! :D Together we'll smash it ! Super Vonic & Bunny :p . Hope you feel better soon lovely.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

lol :p no worries Vonnie, I'm actually happy that your taking timeout to spend with your OH, since this is your last week together :):). These challenges will always be here hun but sometimes there are other things that are more important, that should take priority ;). I'm looking forward to doing the challenge with you next week hun ! :D Together we'll smash it ! Super Vonic & Bunny :p . Hope you feel better soon lovely. Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Thanks Kay, your right as always :):):)

UPDATE FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE W/B MON 7th July 2014

This is the final list of participants for The Salad Challenge W/B Mon 07/07/2014

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Jess<3
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- StillslimmingSuzy

THE TURBO CYCLE

- Cavegirl13
- Laurenypop
- Upndown

If you wish to join this Challenge, you will now have to join the following week on Monday 14th July ;).

Kay xx

1. Date: Mon 07/07/14
2. Cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 1
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 5 mile walk
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch-- Onion,bacon,pepper,apple frittata with smoked paprika and cinnamon,salad leaves,cucumber and toms,strawberries.

View attachment 145267

Salad 2 Dinner --Leftover frittata,1 sausage,roasted onion,carrot,parsnip and salad leaves,cucumber,toms.

View attachment 145268

Wow your food looks gorgeous hun as always :). Well done on a fab WK2 Day 1 . Just a small humble request, because we have a few new starters, they maybe looking at other members food diaries for guidance. I know your not doing SW, so where it says syns and you write n/a it might confuse others so I was thinking where it says PLAN: if you write Paleo Diet then when it comes to syns and you put n/a others will know your not following SW. Hope this is ok lovely ;).

Kay xx

Well done on all your losses xx

Thanks for dropping by RR, and the lovely good wishes, we all really appreciate it ;) .

Kay xx

Congrats on the losses everyone! Amazing week for you all :)

Date: 07/07/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: 1
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 10
Salad: Poached salmon, lettuce, cucumber, eggs and ham

Am away with work from tomorrow night to Thurs but am packing my gym kit to use at the hotel tomorrow evening! Fingers crossed for good choices at the airport, EE will be more flexible thankfully

Congrats on the losses everyone! Amazing week for you all :)

Day of challenge: 1
Syns: 10
Salad: Poached salmon, lettuce, cucumber, eggs and ham

Am away with work from tomorrow night to Thurs but am packing my gym kit to use at the hotel tomorrow evening! Fingers crossed for good choices at the airport, EE will be more flexible thankfully

Yay ! Well done hun, fab DAY 1, your Salmon Salad sounds yummy, hope you enjoyed it :). Well done on the 2 litres of water too :p. You've done brill ! And another well done for thinking ahead for tomorrow, hope you manage to stay on plan whilst your away with work. Read section 7B) if you need help with food choices outside. Good luck for DAY 2 ! :D

Kay xx

Evening hun x here's my write up for today:

DATE: Monday 7th July
CYCLE: Get Fit
DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 Week 1
PLAN: Red (im a veggie so substitute for quorn)
WATER: 2.5ltrs
CARBS: None
EXERCISE: None
TOTAL SYNS: 4
SALAD: Egg salad- 2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, homemade ff "coleslaw" (shredded onion, carrot, cabbage, mixed with ff dressing)

Hope all's correct! XLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

2.Cycle: turbo
3. Day of challenge: Week2 Day 1
4. Plan: SW
7. Body magic: 2 hours of horrific housework!!!
8. Syns: bag of crisps 7 syns
9. Salads: fruit salad for brekkie/lunch. Late 2pm lunch was chicken, lettuce, HEA cheese, four pickled onions, grated carrot. Wish I'd remembered to take a photo!!

Dunno if it counts but dinner was chicken casserole no carbs so green beans, peppers, broccoli, sprouts, carrots cauliflower

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Evening hun x here's my write up for today:

DATE: Monday 7th July
CYCLE: Get Fit
DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 Week 1
PLAN: Red (im a veggie so substitute for quorn)
WATER: 2.5ltrs
CARBS: None
EXERCISE: None
TOTAL SYNS: 4
SALAD: Egg salad- 2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, homemade ff "coleslaw" (shredded onion, carrot, cabbage, mixed with ff dressing)

Hope all's correct! XLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Woohoo ! Well done ellejay ! Perfect day 1 hun :). Your egg salad sounds yummy, hope you enjoyed it. Well done on the water intake too. Your doing brill ! Roll on Day 2 ! :D

Kay xx

2.Cycle: turbo
3. Day of challenge: Week2 Day 1
4. Plan: SW
7. Body magic: 2 hours of horrific housework!!!
8. Syns: bag of crisps 7 syns
9. Salads were a fruit salad for brekkie/lunch

Dunno if it counts but dinner was chicken casserole no carbs so green beans, peppers, broccoli, sprouts, carrots cauliflower

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Lauren :) fab day 1. You've done brill on the 3 litres and no carbs bit. Only because I'm rooting for you so much this week, I'm gonna say, you need to add more salad hun, veggies cannot substitute salad, you need the green leafy stuff on your plate, lots of it. Try and add a full green salad on your plate tomorrow hun, only saying this to help ;). Other than that your spot on with the rest of it. It's all that green fibery goodness that's gonna kick that weightloss in the butt ! :D

Kay xx

Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 1
Syns: 6
Salad: Sweet chili and lime chicken (1 Syn), lettuce, cucumber, radish, cress and tomato.

View attachment 145297

Oh yummy, Patty where's mine ? :D hehe. That looks super delish and very pretty on the plate :). Sweet Chilli and Lime Chicken oh yes please ! :p Well done on a fab day 1 hun, your doing brill on the water, hope its 2nd nature now :p . Good luck for day 2 lovely, I know you'll do fab !

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back