NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yummy, Patty where's mine ? :D hehe. That looks super delish and very pretty on the plate :). Sweet Chilli and Lime Chicken oh yes please ! :p Well done on a fab day 1 hun, your doing brill on the water, hope its 2nd nature now :p . Good luck for day 2 lovely, I know you'll do fab !

Kay xx

The salad was a grab n go from Sainsbos and the meat was from there too. There was a sachet of dressing of which I had one tiny little blob before I realised I shouldn't! (I've counted one Syn for that). I'm still struggling a bit with the water but I'm getting there.

The salad was a grab n go from Sainsbos and the meat was from there too. There was a sachet of dressing of which I had one tiny little blob before I realised I shouldn't! (I've counted one Syn for that). I'm still struggling a bit with the water but I'm getting there.

Fab job then from Sainbos, looked super yummy. You did well to avoid the dressing. A lot of these readymade salads have synful dressings, nothing wrong with the salads themselves, most of them are probably free without the dressing, it the dressings and toppings that make salads go through the roof. Its good to bring it home and use your own ff dressings. But you did well Patty to avoid, and well done for keeping up with the water intake hun . Hope you have a super day 2 :p.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, here is my challenge diary for today
DATE: 7/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Chicken Salad, Cold Chicken. lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber.
I definitely need a bigger fridge with all this salad. :D Looking forward to tomorrow.

Hi Kay, here is my challenge diary for today
DATE: 7/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Chicken Salad, Cold Chicken. lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber.
I definitely need a bigger fridge with all this salad. :D Looking forward to tomorrow.

Yay ! Whoop ! Well done on the 2.5 litres HN, that's smashing. Your chicken salad sounds yummy, hope you enjoyed it too. :p Good luck for day 2 hun, I know you'll smash it ! ;)

Kay xx

UPDATE - for TUES 08/07/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Ahhhh I see, actually guess what I forgot to add my late lunch!! I'll go edit it but it's as below

Chicken, lettuce, grated carrot and four pickled onions and cheese.

Would cabbage count if I go buy some of that tomorrow?? I like my veggie dinners would be good if leafy veg can count towards a 'salad' but if not I'll try make sure I have salads for lunch all week

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhhh I see, actually guess what I forgot to add my late lunch!! I'll go edit it but it's as below

Chicken, lettuce, grated carrot and four pickled onions and cheese.

Would cabbage count if I go buy some of that tomorrow?? I like my veggie dinners

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep that's a bit better hun, I don't want to stop you from having your veggies, but pack some of the green leafy stuff on your plate like lettuce, rocket, kale, spinach, the darker green the better, they are packed with iron and vitamins, all that goodness going inside your body, put those on your shopping list for a super speed loss :D.

Kay xx

Lauren - a pic example of green goodness, your whole plate doesn't have to look like this, of course there will be other food on it, but at least half should be salad to be a maincourse. Hope this helps ;) xx

bacon-salad.jpg

Thanks Kay, feel I've had a great first day, even though I'm full of a cold! I know all the vitamins and water will help that too.
Here's to another great day tomorrow :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

UPDATE - Mon 07/07/2014

Missing Posts -

The following members need to post DAY 1 of the challenge today :) :-

- Hel8
- Jess<3
- Rubyeskimo
- StillslimmingSuzy
- Upndown

Thanks Kay xx

Thanks Kay, feel I've had a great first day, even though I'm full of a cold! I know all the vitamins and water will help that too.
Here's to another great day tomorrow :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done ellejay, you've all done super for DAY 1. Just make sure you check my updates each night, they are there for guidance to help you along the week. Also each night I type what plan the next day will be depending on what cycle you are following, because I know some people will be too busy to refer back to the spreadsheet, so its there just as an added reminder to help everyone :).

Kay xx

Okay I'm off for tonight ladies, night night everyone and good luck for DAY 2 ! :p

Those of you posting late this evening, please can you make sure you have read all my updates tonight.

Many Thanks Kay xx ;)

Hi.
Sorry I'm late. Only just sat down. Long day :banghead:
1.DATE: 7th july
2.CYCLE : Red
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 2 day 1
4. PLAN: get fit (Slimming world)
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: 0
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE:
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7 crisps and ex light mayo.
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber, eggs and syns used on mayo. Also had a pork stir fry for tea. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

UPDATE FOR NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS ! MON 07/07/2014

Discussing uour results with other memebers

Weighing yourself at home or at group before next Monday

Weightloss results must strictly not be discussed on the thread with other participants, once the challenge has started, during the middle of the challenge or any other time before next Mondays results.

If any of you are curious to see how much you weigh just a few days into the challenge, my advice would be to keep them scales away as the figure might not be what your expecting, your body is still adjusting and making changes and like a lot of us it may dishearten you and lead you to a binge. Please try your best not to weigh before Monday. If you find you can't help yourself then please can you keep the figure to yourself and not share it with anyone here otherwise it will naturally cause everyone to guesstimate what they feel they should be achieving. As I've mentioned before, we are all different, so our losses will vary too. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay away from those scales until Monday morning.

Those of you that have a group weigh in before next Monday, again can you please try and keep the figure to yourself until next Monday. I hope you all agree, we all need to support each other on this ;)

Kay xx

Hi
Forgot my pics. My salad bowl was from Family bargains so felt I need to share my food pics of todays meals.
Hopefully will give some of you some ideas. Xx
Good luck everyone with the week ahead.:D

Attachments

• 1404768824035.jpg
    1404768824035.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 1404768847267.jpg
    1404768847267.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 35
DATE: 7 July 2014
CYCLE: TURBO
DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 - Week 2 6
PLAN: RED
WATER INTAKE: 3L
CARBS: None except as synned below
BODY MAGIC: 60 mins - 30 mins walk - 30 mins exercise dvd
SYNS:4.5 syns? - meringue 2.5 syns sprinkle of seeds - 2 syns?
SALAD 1: bit boring - ham, salad leaves, cherry toms and grapes
SALAD 2: lamb steak, salad leaves, celery, beet, pickled onions with a fryighted stir fry with lots of veg

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a fab Monday.

Date. 7/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 1 week 2.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Chicken tikka, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot and egg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi
Forgot my pics. My salad bowl was from Family bargains so felt I need to share my food pics of todays meals.
Hopefully will give some of you some ideas. Xx
Good luck everyone with the week ahead.:D

Well done Suzy, I'm loving the new salad bowl :p and your salads all look delish ! Well done on a fab DAY 1 hun, you've done really well. And congrats on your new 2 stone award ! :D Good luck for DAY 2, I know you will do super ! :)

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back