Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

DATE: 7 July 2014
CYCLE: TURBO
DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 - Week 2 6
PLAN: RED
WATER INTAKE: 3L
CARBS: None except as synned below
BODY MAGIC: 60 mins - 30 mins walk - 30 mins exercise dvd
SYNS:4.5 syns? - meringue 2.5 syns sprinkle of seeds - 2 syns?
SALAD 1: bit boring - ham, salad leaves, cherry toms and grapes
SALAD 2: lamb steak, salad leaves, celery, beet, pickled onions with a fryighted stir fry with lots of veg

Yay ! Well done Linda a perfect DAY 1 :). Glad your doing well with the 3 litres of water and you've done fab with the exercise too. Your lamb steak salad sounds so yummy, hope you enjoyed it too. Good luck for day 2 hun :p.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a fab Monday.

Date. 7/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 1 week 2.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Chicken tikka, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot and egg.

Well done Helen, a fab DAY 1 :). Yum yum to the Chicken Tikka Salad :p. You've done brill on the water too. Good luck for DAY 2, I know you'll do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Wishing you all a great day on your challenge. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Bubbles :p, thank you for the lovely wishes to brighten up our day :D, hope your doing fab yourself lovely :) xx

UPDATE - TUES 08/07/2014

Missing Posts -

The following members need to post DAY 1 of the challenge today :) :-

- Jess<3
- Rubyeskimo

Thanks Kay xx

Morning challengers. Have a great Day 2 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. So sorry not been on. Yesterday turned to a awful day after bad news.
I'm set for today though!!!

Date. 7/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 1
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Lots :'(
Body magic. About a hour.
Syns. Way over.
Salad. - I did have a chicken salad tray from shop though!!

Feeling terrible that I've failed day 1 already.
Here's to a 100% day 2 though x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hang in there jess one day out of 7 still plenty more to stay on track and see a loss next Monday :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone ,

Been on the phone all morning with my Internet Service provider . There seems to be a problem with my modem and they can't get anyone out until tomorrow morning to fix it. I'm not a happy bunny but there is nothing I can do about it. So no laptop today just using mins from my iPhone.

I will still be around on the thread, but limited to what I can do using my phone. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow and I'll be back on my laptop.

Hope you all have a fab DAY 2 !

Kay xx

Hang in there jess one day out of 7 still plenty more to stay on track and see a loss next Monday :)

Thank you. It was a out of norm day for me anyway. Out at crack of dawn and home after tea time so was hectic! But lazy day in for me until later when il get my exercise in :) looking forward to the results and I'm not even there yet. X

Hi everyone. So sorry not been on. Yesterday turned to a awful day after bad news.

Date. 7/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 1
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Syns. Way over.

Sorry you had bad news Jess, hope you are ok.

Hi Kay, I've been so busy I just haven't really had a chance to catch up with Mins. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to bow out of the challenge this week: DF informed me last night that we're going to his friend's for dinner on Sunday and therefore I won't really be able to control what I'm eating. That will make 2 days off plan / challenge so I shall bow out gracefully. Still going to stick to one salad main meal, the water and alternative red / green days for the rest of the week though.

Thank you so much for all the effort you've put into the challenge Kay, you're an inspiration and your motivation knows no bounds! Best of luck to everyone else, I'm sure you'll have great losses!

Afternoon everyone :),

I'm not the world's most techy person but I've figured out how to get internet on my laptop without using my modem. I'm getting it from my iphone via a USB, so all is good :p, but I will still need to get my modem fixed tomorrow. In the meantime, now I have the internet back, I'm going to catch up on todays posts, hope your all doing well ;).

Kay xx

Couldn't find any kale I was so disappointed!! They had it in asda last time I bought it a few months ago :( so I've got cabbage for now until they have it again :(

Date. 7/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 1
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Syns. Way over.

Hi hun :), well done for the effort, I'm sorry yesterday didn't go to plan. Just a suggestion, would you like me to put you down as `planned day off ' for yesterday, everyone is allowed one planned day off on the challenge if they need it ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I've been so busy I just haven't really had a chance to catch up with Mins. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to bow out of the challenge this week: DF informed me last night that we're going to his friend's for dinner on Sunday and therefore I won't really be able to control what I'm eating. That will make 2 days off plan / challenge so I shall bow out gracefully. Still going to stick to one salad main meal, the water and alternative red / green days for the rest of the week though.

Thank you so much for all the effort you've put into the challenge Kay, you're an inspiration and your motivation knows no bounds! Best of luck to everyone else, I'm sure you'll have great losses!

Hello lovely :), no worries hun, the challenge will be running every week on Mondays, you can catch it another time when your ready. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week hun, and good luck at your next weigh in ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE W/B MON 7th July 2014

This Challenge has already started for W/B Mon 07/07/2014
If you wish to join this Challenge, you will now have to join the following week on Monday 14th July ;).

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS :

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Jess<3
- NotsofattyPatty
- StillslimmingSuzy

THE TURBO CYCLE

- Cavegirl13
- Laurenypop