Yeah DATE: 8/7/14[/FONT][/SIZE]
2.CYCLE : Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2 Week 2
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3.5 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: lemon and herb chicken salad - lettuce carrot and cheese. Fruit salad for brekkie

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Date: 08/07/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 2
Plan: EE
Water intake: 3.5L
Carbs today: around 250g roast potatoes
Body magic: lovely walk outside and to shops.
Syns: 1.5 so far on apple sauce.
Salad: lunch- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, radish, picked onions, pickled gherkins, beetroot, spring onion and large peeled/grated carrot.
ForumRunner_20140708_200003.png

Tea- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish. Pork loin, roast potatoes. 1.5syn on apple sauce.
ForumRunner_20140708_200157.png

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hope everyone's had a good Day 1 - good luck for Day 2!!

Date:
Tue 08/07/14
Cycle : Turbo Cycle
Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 2
Plan: Red
Water intake: 3 L
Carbs today: See syns
Body magic/ exercise: walk/jog & tennis (not quite Wimbledon std lol!)
8. Total syns/treat cals: rice 7
9a. Salad 1: chopped bacon, salad leaves, herbs, cherry toms, spring onions, cheese HEA
9b. Salad 2: chicken, rice synned, red pepper, mushrooms, salad leaves, onions

Hi Linda :), well done on DAY 2 lovely. Everything looks perfect and well done on remembering to syn the rice :D. Looks like you've packed in a lot of exercise, just a humble request, I need you to write down how many minutes of exercise you do each day, so listing the activitiy is fine but I need to know if it totalled to 1 hour which is the Turbo Cycle requirement, thanks hun. Your salads sound amazing, hope you enjoyed them. Good luck for DAY 3, I know you'll do super ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Here is my update for today. Hope that everyone else is going strong. x

DATE: 8/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Cycle
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins. cycling 1 hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4
9. SALAD: Quorn Fillet Salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions

Hellooooooooo lovely :). Oh my HN, your really going TURBO style :D, I can tell you really want it this week, well done on 3 litres and 1.5 hours of exercise and 4 syns on GET FIT :eek: ! Go You ! I love a quorn salad too. Me and ellejay were just talking about them. Hope your enjoying week 2, your all doing fabulously well :p ! Good luck for DAY 3 hun, I know you'll smash it again ! hehe.

Kay xx

Yeah DATE: 8/7/14[/FONT][/SIZE]
2.CYCLE : Turbo Cycle
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3.5 ltrs
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: lemon and herb chicken salad - lettuce carrot and cheese. Fruit salad for brekkie

Woohoo ! and she's back ! :D 3.5 litres .. whoop whoop ! Loving it Lauren and I see lettuce on the menu, yum yum ! Well done on staying within syns too hun, that is a brill example of a perfect Salad Challenge day ! :p Keep it up and don't let go of that slimming mojo ! Give it everything you've got Lauren this week, you know how to turn it up when your in that zone, especially with the running ! In the past when I've seen you combine all 3, your unstoppable :superwoman: ! lol the distances you run, and your 5 syn freddo a day, do you remember that ? :p hehe and now add to that 3 litres of water and salad everyday, you'll smash it hun, I have no doubt about it ! :D

Kay xx

Date: 08/07/14
Water intake: 3.5L
Carbs today: around 250g roast potatoes
Body magic: lovely walk outside and to shops.
Syns: 1.5 so far on apple sauce.
Salad: lunch- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, radish, picked onions, pickled gherkins, beetroot, spring onion and large peeled/grated carrot.
View attachment 145384

Tea- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish. Pork loin, roast potatoes. 1.5syn on apple sauce.
View attachment 145386

Oh my goodness, I was waiting for these pics all day ! Jess ! :drool: Your food looks amazing ! :D I love love love your tea, absolute delish ! Bet everyone polished it off at home too ! :p Your salad proportions on your plate are perfect hun, spot on, lots of the good green stuff on every plate :). You've gone TURBO style too with the water ! Well done lovely, that's brilliant. I also mentioned to Linda and will to you also, with the body magic, as well as the activities I need you to write the total duration of your exercise. So today was ment to be 30 mins but you may have done more, so just make sure you're adding that also. I've also noticed you've gone super low on syns, if you feel you can pull back this week to save some for Sunday, that would be ideal hun, but I don't want you to feel deprived either in the week, take it a day at a time, but with 10 syns a day if you can keep to 5 or less in the week, then you'll have more to play with at the Birthday dinner on Sunday, but that's just my opinion, I'll leave it up to you to decide hun. Overall a fab day 2 ! Roll on day 3 ! Your doing super Jess , well done lovely :p.

Kay xx

Oh my goodness, I was waiting for these pics all day ! Jess ! :drool: Your food looks amazing ! :D I love love love your tea, absolute delish ! Bet everyone polished it off at home too ! :p Your salad proportions on your plate are perfect hun, spot on, lots of the good green stuff on every plate :). You've gone TURBO style too with the water ! Well done lovely, that's brilliant. I also mentioned to Linda and will to you also, with the body magic, as well as the activities I need you to write the total duration of your exercise. So today was ment to be 30 mins but you may have done more, so just make sure you're adding that also. I've also noticed you've gone super low on syns, if you feel you can pull back this week to save some for Sunday, that would be ideal hun, but I don't want you to feel deprived either in the week, take it a day at a time, but with 10 syns a day if you can keep to 5 or less in the week, then you'll have more to play with at the Birthday dinner on Sunday, but that's just my opinion, I'll leave it up to you to decide hun. Overall a fab day 2 ! Roll on day 3 ! Your doing super Jess , well done lovely :p.

Kay xx
Thank you :) well just tried working it out for the extra I did and I'd say 40-50mins ontop of my usual activities.

As for syns just used the rest on hifi bar and a alpen light. So total now is 10.5
Xx

Thank you :) well just tried working it out for the extra I did and I'd say 40-50mins ontop of my usual activities.

As for syns just used the rest on hifi bar and a alpen light. So total now is 10.5
Xx

Okay hun, well done on the body magic, and you've only gone over the syns slightly, but do your best tomorrow, well done on day 2 :) xx

Hi. Todays update.
1.DATE: 8th july
2.CYCLE : Green
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 2 day 2
4. PLAN: get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: rice
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 min
8. TOTAL SYNS: 7 crisps and ex light mayo.
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber, eggs, carrots, onion. Also had a quorn stir fry for tea. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404849283520.jpg
    1404849283520.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1404849302313.jpg
    1404849302313.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 33
UPDATE - for WED 09/07/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Hi. Todays update.
1.DATE: 8th july
2.CYCLE : Green
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 2 day 2
4. PLAN: get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: rice
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 min
8. TOTAL SYNS: 7 crisps and ex light mayo.
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber, eggs, carrots, onion. Also had a quorn stir fry for tea. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Suzy, a fab Day 2 :p, stay in the zone hun, your doing really well. I loved your salad bowls last week, very handy :D . Hope you'll be posting some more food pics when you have time. Hope it was a small portion of rice lol . Your water at 2.5 litres is brill and fab on the exercise too ! Hope you have a smashing DAY 3, good luck hun :).

Kay xx

* Edited I've just seen this :D Well done hun, super yummy and healthy ! xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - TUES 08/07/2014

Missing Posts -

The following members need to post DAY 2 of the challenge today :) :-

- EllieW
- Ellejay
- Hel8

Thanks Kay xx

Hi Linda :), well done on DAY 2 lovely. Everything looks perfect and well done on remembering to syn the rice :D. Looks like you've packed in a lot of exercise, just a humble request, I need you to write down how many minutes of exercise you do each day, so listing the activitiy is fine but I need to know if it totalled to 1 hour which is the Turbo Cycle requirement, thanks hun. Your salads sound amazing, hope you enjoyed them. Good luck for DAY 3, I know you'll do super ! :p

Kay xx

Whoops - forgot to inc the timings today sorry - about 45mins tennis and 30 mins walk/jog also about to start 15 mins of yoga - to calm down after hectic day xx

Hi all, looks like we're off to a cracking start!

Date: 8th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 2
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Jacket potato and beans (only SW option at the airport!)
Body magic: 30 mins at the hotel gym
Syns: 10
Salad: Salmon, eggs, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot

Can I make Friday a day off Kay? I've got a BBQ and will be on the fizz so know I can't be 100%! (Although I'll try my best)

Whoops - forgot to inc the timings today sorry - about 45mins tennis and 30 mins walk/jog also about to start 15 mins of yoga - to calm down after hectic day xx

Wowzers Linda, that's brilliant hun :p your doing super well with the body magic, keep it up lovely :). I hope you enjoy some carbs tomorrow on the green/ee day xx

Wowzers Linda, that's brilliant hun :p your doing super well with the body magic, keep it up lovely :). I hope you enjoy some carbs tomorrow on the green/ee day xx

Sure will - drooling at the thought of them - got it all planned out for 2moro - hope ur doing ok this week and getting some rest xx

Plan: Green Day
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Carbs: 4 ryvita dark rye
Body magic: 30/40 mins power walk
Syns: 10 (needed them today, feeling run down with this cold)
Salad: Quorn fillet x2, lettuce, cucumber, celery, onion & homemade ff "coleslaw"

Looking forward to day 3 xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hi all, looks like we're off to a cracking start!

Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 2
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Jacket potato and beans (only SW option at the airport!)
Body magic: 30 mins at the hotel gym
Syns: 10
Salad: Salmon, eggs, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot

Can I make Friday a day off Kay? I've got a BBQ and will be on the fizz so know I can't be 100%! (Although I'll try my best)

Hey hun :), well done on a fab DAY 2. Your JP and beans is 2 portions of carbs, the beans would have needed to be syned hun, but I'll overlook this for you, because I know you told me your away from home with work, so you've done your best and that's fine. I'm glad you could use the hotel gym to pack in some exercise, that's brill ! Well done on the 2 litre water intake too. With Friday hun, yep sure you can have it as your `planned day off ' but I always say this to everyone, just don't go too crazy either lol, because its takes a week of hard work to shift our weight and only a couple of hours to wipe it all out ! Not trying to put a rainy cloud on your fun lol, but you know where I'm coming from :D. Also another tip I give to others is, if your having a meal out then its good to cut back on syns in the week and save them for your `day off plan ' to balance things out. So if you get 10 a day, try going with 5 a day in the week then it give you room to manoeuvre on Friday with syns, its not compulsory to do this, just another option should you chose to do it :). Hope you have a fab day 3 hun.

Kay xx

Thanks kay, I'm the zone! No chocolate cravings this time around so finding it quite easy to satisfy my savoury tooth :)

I am running out of ideas for dinner though. Got a gammon round tomorrow hubbybwill have roast potatoes with his and an egg....I suppose it's broccoli for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back