Not open for further replies.
Date: 8th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 2
Plan: Green Day
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Carbs: 4 ryvita dark rye
Body magic: 30/40 mins power walk
Syns: 10 (needed them today, feeling run down with this cold)
Salad: Quorn fillet x2, lettuce, cucumber, celery, onion & homemade ff "coleslaw"

Looking forward to day 3 xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Yay ! Well done ellejay hun. A fab day 2 :p. Your Quorn salad sounds delish ! Hope you enjoyed it :). You've done brill with 2.5 litres of water and the 40 mins power walk, brilliant ! 10 syns is allowed hun, so you've done good. Hope you have a fab day 3 ! Also I replied to you on my diary :p was asking for yours ?

Kay xx

Thanks kay, I'm the zone! No chocolate cravings this time around so finding it quite easy to satisfy my savoury tooth :)

I am running out of ideas for dinner though. Got a gammon round tomorrow hubbybwill have roast potatoes with his and an egg....I suppose it's broccoli for me!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hun, go through some of last weeks diaries and look at some of the yummy salad combos the girls made, or even this week, I'm sure it will inspire you with some yummy food ideas. Last week I did 2 following someone else's lead and today I saw another one I want to do :p. Also if your unsure about what you can and can't have in your salads, there is a complete shopping list in part 7A) in the guidelines, its a quick reference list that will help you make choices. :) Hope this helps hun xx

Yay ! Well done ellejay hun. A fab day 2 :p. Your Quorn salad sounds delish ! Hope you enjoyed it :). You've done brill with 2.5 litres of water and the 40 mins power walk, brilliant ! 10 syns is allowed hun, so you've done good. Hope you have a fab day 3 ! Also I replied to you on my diary :p was asking for yours ?

Kay xx

Hi hun x
Thanks lovely, really enjoying the focus of the challenge :D
I replied to ur diary post xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x
Thanks lovely, really enjoying the focus of the challenge :D
I replied to ur diary post xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

...pops off to have a look ... lol :p xx

Hmm any ideas for a red day tea? I've chicken, beef strips, salmon, tin tuna....
something that can be for hubby but adaptable so he's not eating the exact same otherwise he'd starve lol!!
Minds totally blank today!
Good luck too :) x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

[QUOTE=Jess
Hi Jess,
Stir fry is always good. As you can add noodles or rice.
Omlettes and salad
Or chicken into chunks put on to skewers and grilled with salad and butternut squash or celeriac chips.
Or a nice mixed grill with veg or salad.
Hope this helps. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for day 3 guys xx

A litre drunk and it's not even midday yet :p think I should slow down! Lol

Attachments

• 1404898569658.jpg
    1404898569658.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 37
So did I!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too Lauren ! :giggle: The drink as much as you like challenge - gosh I'll have loads signing up ! hehe :D xx

;) husband has told me to slow down and gave me horror stories of people dying from over drinking water. Bless him!

Hmm any ideas for a red day tea? I've chicken, beef strips, salmon, tin tuna....
something that can be for hubby but adaptable so he's not eating the exact same otherwise he'd starve lol!!
Minds totally blank today!
Good luck too :) x

Was going to give u some suggestions but they wd have looked boring compared to Suzy's so won't embarrass myself!

Thanks.. decided on having burger in a bowl :)

Pmsl I also read it as a little drunk... Was thinking ehh that's not the challenge haha! X

;) husband has told me to slow down and gave me horror stories of people dying from over drinking water. Bless him!

Well thankfully you can tell your hubby your doing a challenge where this has already been covered in the guidelines, your in safe hands and we wouldn't let that happen to you Lauren. :) xx

EXTRACT FROM GUIDELINES ;) :-

5c) WATER

Water is a key element of this challenge. Make sure you space your water intake out throughout the day, drinking too much at once is not good for you either.

It's just so hot outside and now inside the house it's quite easy today!

Sausage salad had for lunch, boring but not feeling energetic!

Sorry peeps I'm only now posting yesterday's salad :rolleyes:

Date. 8/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 2 week 2.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Pasta.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10 pasta sauce.
Salad. Pasta, mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion and beetroot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 26
I've just arranged to spend the day with my sister on Sunday as we've found a rare day when we're both free. You know what this means, don't you Kay? Yep - that's right - "Please may I have Sunday off?"

Like me, she is a SW maintainer, so I don't think I'll be massively off plan, but just not on the Salad Challenge. If I can, I'll do a red day with two salads on Saturday, but if OH wants to go out that might be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back