NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm gonna make bunless burgers for my dinner...getting increasingly harder to cook a meal for myself then for hubby...he needs carbs and fattening up!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cheese for heA on red day would be classed as syns right? X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Cheese for heA on red day would be classed as syns right? X

Hi hun, on RED days you can have your hexa's but from the hexb list only the dried fruit all the others have to be syned. Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

Hi hun, on RED days you can have your hexa's but from the hexb list only the dried fruit all the others have to be syned. Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

Oh that's ok then :) can use my other heA for milky coffee!

Il update my food soon once I've finished my water intake and syns! Xx

Hi. Hope you are all have a good day xx
1.DATE: 9th july
2.CYCLE : Red
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 2 day 3
4. PLAN: get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: non
7. BODY MAGIC: rest
8. TOTAL SYNS:2 syns ex light mayo.
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber,baby corn carrots, onion. Also had a steak and salad.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404926836376.jpg
    1404926836376.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 1404926853026.jpg
    1404926853026.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
1. Date: Wed 09/07/14
2. Cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 3
4. Plan: 'Natural Human Diet'(Paleo Diet}
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 1 hour
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch-- Ham,crispy bacon,mixed leaf salad,toms,cucumber,beetroot and a bowl of strawberries.

View attachment 145501

Salad 2 Dinner -- Fish,carrots,swede,apple with lettuce,toms,cucumber.

View attachment 145502

Hi Hun, well done on a fab DAY 3 ! Your salads look amazing ! :p I love fish with salad, one of my favs and I love the way you combine fruit into it :). You've done brill on the exercise and water too ! Woohoo ! Roll on DAY 4 ! :D

Kay xx

Hi. Hope you are all have a good day xx
1.DATE: 9th july
2.CYCLE : Red
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 2 day 3
4. PLAN: get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: non
7. BODY MAGIC: rest
8. TOTAL SYNS:2 syns ex light mayo.
9. SALAD: chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber,baby corn carrots, onion. Also had a steak and salad.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Suzy, your food looks super delicious ! :D Hope your enjoying week 2 of the challenge. Well done on the water intake and no carbs, your doing smashing lovely :). Good luck for day 4, were nearly at the half way mark now ! :p

Kay xx

Date: 9th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 3
Plan: Red Day
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 3 'Nice' biscuits, will wrk out syns hun x
Salad: egg white omelette, lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, raddish, ff dressing

Looking forward to day 4 xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry peeps I'm only now posting yesterday's salad :rolleyes:

Date. 8/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 2 week 2.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Pasta.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10 pasta sauce.
Salad. Pasta, mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion and beetroot.

It's ok hun, I know you spoke to me on pm, the list I put is a standard one for everyone, hope you don't mind ;). I'm loving your salad Helen, its looks super yummy and I hope your enjoying week 2 of the challenge lovely :). Looking forward to your post for DAY 3.

Kay xx

I've just arranged to spend the day with my sister on Sunday as we've found a rare day when we're both free. You know what this means, don't you Kay? Yep - that's right - "Please may I have Sunday off?"

Like me, she is a SW maintainer, so I don't think I'll be massively off plan, but just not on the Salad Challenge. If I can, I'll do a red day with two salads on Saturday, but if OH wants to go out that might be tricky.

Hi Patty :), that should be fine hun, its one day before weigh in, so try and be as best as you can be with food choices, but most of all enjoy yourself lovely :p.

Kay xx

Date: 9th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 3
Plan: Red Day
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 3 'Nice' biscuits, will wrk out syns hun x
Salad: egg white omelette, lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, raddish, ff dressing

Looking forward to day 4 xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! Well done ellejay ! :p Your doing amazing hun and I hope your flu isn't getting you down too much and your enjoying the challenge :). Well done on the water intake and egg salad, yum yum. I hope you have a fab DAY 4, nearly halfway through now, woohoo ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I've had a good day today. I seem to do better on red days. Once I sniff a carb I want more!

DATE: 9/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 3
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3ltrs (It's hot here)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Gardening
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 1.5 + any due for the fish?
9. SALAD: Fish Inspirations (in white wine & mustard sauce) syns???? Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper.
Can anyone tell me how many syns there are please? I have one more piece left in the freezer. If it's too bad I'll give it away. Thanks xx

Hi Kay, I've had a good day today. I seem to do better on red days. Once I sniff a carb I want more!

DATE: 9/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 3ltrs (It's hot here)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Gardening
9. SALAD: Fish Inspirations (in white wine & mustard sauce) syns???? Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper.
Can anyone tell me how many syns there are please? I have one more piece left in the freezer. If it's too bad I'll give it away. Thanks xx

Hey HN, well done lovely a fab DAY 3 ! :D You've done great on the water. Today was ment to be a Rest Day but a little gardening won't do any harm ;). I looked up the syn value for the fish on a RED day, they don't have the exact flavour listed but the highest syn value for the fish inspiration range is 0.5 syns, its very low which is the good news. However just to cover yourself because its mustard and white wine sauce I would go with 1 syn . Hope this helps. Good luck with DAY 4 lovely I know you will do super ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - WED 09/07/2014 :)

Hi everyone, my internet has got fixed now. I am usually around at different times of the day to support this thread. However tomorrow I will be gone for a few hours in the morning for my group weigh in. Those of you who visit in the day and have any questions, you can leave a post on here or pm me and I will reply once I'm back. I will follow the same rule for myself as I have set out for everyone else. I will not be discussing my results on here. But if you would like to know how I have done, I will be posting my results on my diary around midday, 12pmish, should be back from group by then. Feeling very nervous, will be going back after 4 weeks since my Operation. At my last weigh in I got my 4.5 stone award, I hope I have managed to maintain that and not gained any further.;)

Kay xx

1.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]DATE: 9/7/14
2.CYCLE : turbo
5. WATER INTAKE: 4.5litres
6. CARBS TODAY: potatoes with eggs for breakfast
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walked 2 miles around the lake
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: salmon stir fry with bean sprouts mix veg cabbage. Lunch was prawn salad Lettuce and carrot. Fruit salad for brekkie again

1.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]DATE: 9/7/14
2.CYCLE : turbo
5. WATER INTAKE: 4.5litres
6. CARBS TODAY: potatoes with eggs for breakfast
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walked 2 miles around the lake
9. SALAD: salmon stir fry with bean sprouts mix veg cabbage. Lunch was prawn salad Lettuce and carrot. Fruit salad for brekkie again

Oh syns! 10 for a cupcake :D

Hello lovely :), well done on DAY 3. I'm a bit worried about your water intake hun, 4.5 litres is way too much Lauren, you should not be going over 3 litres a day for this challenge as set out in the guidelines, it can be dangerous to your health if you go over, that's too much strain on your bladder to cope. Please can you make sure going forward you are sticking to 3 litres. The challenge does not encourage anyone to drink more. Also today was a GREEN/EE day on Turbo, did you forget ?

Kay xx

*Edited - Had a rethink Lauren, you've done a fabulous RED day so well done to you ! We're so gonna keep that :D. For tomorrow stick with the 3 litres and make sure you space your water out hun. Good luck for DAY 4, your doing smashing ! ;)

Last edited:
UPDATE - WED 09/07/2014 :)

Hi everyone, my internet has got fixed now. I am usually around at different times of the day to support this thread. However tomorrow I will be gone for a few hours in the morning for my group weigh in. Those of you who visit in the day and have any questions, you can leave a post on here or pm me and I will reply once I'm back. I will follow the same rule for myself as I have set out for everyone else. I will not be discussing my results on here. But if you would like to know how I have done, I will be posting my results on my diary around midday, 12pmish, should be back from group by then. Feeling very nervous, will be going back after 4 weeks since my Operation. At my last weigh in I got my 4.5 stone award, I hope I have managed to maintain that and not gained any further.;)

Kay xx

Good luck with ur weigh in - after ur challenge I hope u'll be well within ur 4.5 stone!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back