NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off now ladies, early night for me ahead of tomorrow weigh in, better put myself to sleep before I drive myself nutty with worry ;). Hope you all have a fab day 4 and I hope you liked the motivation post :p, all your salad pictures look amazing :D, we're at the halfway point now and you've all worked so hard, the stats prove that, just another few days of dedication and the rewards will be there to see on Monday ! Night night everyone. :):)

Kay xx

Hello all, sorry I've been so absent, v hectic today!

Date: 9th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 3
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5l
Carbs today: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 10
Salad: Ham, chicken, leaves, cucumber, grated carrot, eggs

Well done on Day Four everyone, some lovely sounding meals today. Keep it up for Day Five, the end is in your sight now. :)

Hello all, sorry I've been so absent, v hectic today!

Date: 9th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 3
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5l
Carbs today: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 10
Salad: Ham, chicken, leaves, cucumber, grated carrot, eggs

Quickly dropped back in to say well done hun your doing smashing ! :D Please read all updates for today on the thread, and good luck for day 4 ! :) xx

Your update has only made me realise I need to take photos of my salads lol. They look so boring in comparison to all the lovely photos. Must have taken you ages to upload them all, well done kay :)

An hour exercise tomorrow??? Well, looks like I'm gonna start the 30 day shred tomorrow! That'll cover half hour hmmm!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone , another brilliant week of salads ,
Rooting for you all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow your food looks delish Jess ! Loving the ham salad and burger in a bowl ! :D A perfect Get Fit day. Well done on the water intake and exercise and keeping to syns :p. Hope your enjoying the challenge so far and have a fab day 4 ! :)

Kay xx

Thanks hun, just been saying on my diary that I'm enjoying the challenge & doing it with others! It also gives that extra kick to stay on plan xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Are we allowed a sneaky look at the scales?? ;) woke today really wanting to have a look!! Lol x

Kay - I can't believe that this thread has gone from zero to page 65 in just over a week! Is that right? AMAZING!!!!

I would love to join the challenge for next week. Is that OK?if so, I'll fill in your template so I am ready to go next Monday. In the meantime will be following the wonderful salad ideas

Great initiative - we need people like you who make things happen. Thank you

Hi everyone, it's green plan today and I'm wondering am I on to have the Linda McCarthy sausages that are free? Or would these be classed as my carbs?

I was going to have a veggie fry up (sausage, tomato, mushroom, toast....) Is that ok? X

[QUOTE=Jess
Hi jess. I've asked Kay the same question about free quorn items e.g the quorn pieces, and she said they were still free on green challenge days. I'm going to guess the free LMc sausages will b too?? If not, u can always just syn them later?
Hope that helps xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi jess. I've asked Kay the same question about free quorn items e.g the quorn pieces, and she said they were still free on green challenge days. I'm going to guess the free LMc sausages will b too?? If not, u can always just syn them later?
Hope that helps xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Oo thank you! Well it's veggie stuff so I thought they would be too. Thanks, off to so some food!! Lol x

So excited to start this next week. And of course see everyones losses this week.

So excited to start this next week. And of course see everyones losses this week.

I cannot wait to see my results! X

Todays lunch :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1404991728456.jpg
    1404991728456.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back