NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay - I can't believe that this thread has gone from zero to page 65 in just over a week! Is that right? AMAZING!!!!

I would love to join the challenge for next week. Is that OK?if so, I'll fill in your template so I am ready to go next Monday. In the meantime will be following the wonderful salad ideas

Great initiative - we need people like you who make things happen. Thank you

Hello lovely :p, glad you want to come on board, I will be sending you a pm shortly about joining us nest week :D.

Kay xx

End of day I only have 7 syns, how can I syn bread for a healthy extra then only have 2 syns left?? So no I havent been having my healthy extras. I can't have any of the alternative healthy extras because I don't like them.

I think youve confused my posts as criticism, it's just venting how people react to not having a massive plate of pasta and no superfree or only a third superfree.

Sorry if anyone read my post and was confused or tried to use it as guidance for anything. It was seriously just chit chat :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll Keep chit chat to my journal tho, probably less confusing oops :)

End of day I only have 7 syns, how can I syn bread for a healthy extra then only have 2 syns left?? So no I havent been having my healthy extras. I can't have any of the alternative healthy extras because I don't like them.

I think youve confused my posts as criticism, it's just venting how people react to not having a massive plate of pasta and no superfree or only a third superfree.

Sorry if anyone read my post and was confused or tried to use it as guidance for anything. It was seriously just chit chat :)

No I'm not confused Lauren, I replied to each and every statement you made with facts, to clear the misconception. The people you spoke with only understood the challenge from what you described to them, they are not familiar with the challenge. Perhaps now that I've explained it to you again, point by point, they will now realise its all SW friendly and not `anti ' SW at all and no one is deprived of carbs or is struggling with hunger and just surviving on lettuce leaves.

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 14th July 2014

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge next week please copy paste this post and add your name to the list :) :-

- DAISEYBELL18
- KAY003
- MARIAVON
- JENNIECAKES

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - THURS 10/07/2014

Those of you doing the Challenge for week 1, if you would like to continue for another week, please add your name to the list above.

Those of you doing week 2 of the challenge, you will need to take a weeks break before you can resume back to the challenge. Please ensure that when you leave the challenge you try and take away some of the healthy aspects of the challenge and incorporate it into your day to day lifestyle, to maintain your weightloss. If you wish to return after a week off you may. To do the TURBO cycle you need to do that after 3 weeks of having done THE GET FIT. Also TURBO must be done straight after a week of GET FIT and not after a weeks break.

If you have any other questions about joining the challenge again, feel free to post them on here or pm me any time, I will be happy to help ;).

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 14th July 2014

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge next week please copy paste this post and add your name to the list :) :-

- DAISEYBELL18
- KAY003
- MARIAVON
- JENNIECAKES
- ellejay1984

Thanks Kay xx

Blooming phone won't copy & paste, only quote! Hope this is ok??

Thanks hun xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blooming phone won't copy & paste, only quote! Hope this is ok??

Thanks hun xx

Its perfect lovely, I got you :p. Yay ! to joing week 2. Whoop whoop ! Hope your cold is better hun ;).

Kay xx

I decided to cook dinner before going down to Devon.:)

1. Date: Thurs 10/07/14
2. Cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 4
4. Plan: 'Natural Human Diet'(Paleo Diet}
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 1 hour
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch-- Cheese and crispy bacon,lettuce,toms,cucumber,beetroot,strawberries.

View attachment 145676

Salad 2 Dinner -- Thai green chicken curry on a bed of lettuce and covered in coconut.

View attachment 145677

Well done hun on DAY 4 :p, your food looks amazing as always ! I'm loving the Thai Green curry salad :D nom nom. Well done on the water intake and exercise too. Your doing brill on week 2 ! Thanks for posting them up before you left. Hope you have a lovely time away and we look forward to having you back soon ;).

Kay xx

2. Cycle: Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week2 Day 4
4. Plan: red day slimming world
6. Carbs today: healthy extra bread
7. Body magic/ exercise: 30 day shred so 30 minutes
8. Total syns/treat cals: 13 I needed my healthy extra = 5 syns for two bits of 400g loaf bread

9. Salad: chicken cheese lettuce onion for lunch. Fruit salad for breakfast

2. Cycle: Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week2 Day 4
4. Plan: red day slimming world
6. Carbs today: healthy extra bread
7. Body magic/ exercise: 30 day shred so 30 minutes
8. Total syns/treat cals: 13 I needed my healthy extra = 5 syns for two bits of 400g loaf bread

9. Salad: chicken cheese lettuce onion for lunch. Fruit salad for breakfast

Well done Lauren for trying on DAY 4 :). There are 3 days left of Turbo. 2 more red days and one ee/green. I am going to make it more adaptable for you around the carbs. Can you please do EE/Green tomorrow and Saturday following the same challenge principals for TURBO, so exercise and water 3L eat your salads and you can have both your hex's and 10 syns per day. But on Sunday, a day before weigh in you will need to do RED. Agreed ?

Kay xx

Popping in quick to update yesterday's salad, before I get a flying kick up the bum from the Salad Bunny.

Date. 9/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 3 week 2.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, egg and a burger/meatloaf/cockup type thing
:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 43
Popping in quick to update yesterday's salad, before I get a flying kick up the bum from the Salad Bunny.

Date. 9/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 3 week 2.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, egg and a burger/meatloaf/cockup type thing
:D

Yay ! Well done Helen :p perfect food day hun ! Loving your salad pic, it looks super delish for a Red Day ! You've done amazingly well on water too. Hope your enjoying week 2 of the challenge :). Looking forward to more of your salad posts. lol @ salad bunny :D. Hope you've had a fab day 4 hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Wonderful news about your WI :D Well done. Here is my plan for today. I am trying to post a picture but so far unsuccessful. I will persevere with it lol x

1.DATE: 10/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 4 Week 2
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: Porridge Oats
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins cycling
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Sausage & Egg Salad. Red Onion & Rosemary Sausage, 1 Egg, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Cucumber, Radishes & Spring Onion.

Hi Kay, Wonderful news about your WI :D Well done. Here is my plan for today. I am trying to post a picture but so far unsuccessful. I will persevere with it lol x

1.DATE: 10/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 4 Week 2
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: Porridge Oats
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins cycling
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Sausage & Egg Salad. Red Onion & Rosemary Sausage, 1 Egg, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Cucumber, Radishes & Spring Onion.

Yay ! Well done hun on a fab DAY 4. Waiting for your pic :D hehe. Your salad sounds super delish, sausage and egg, nom nom :p. Well done on the water and exercise too. Your doing amazing ! Hope your enjoying week 2 of the challenge. Hope you have a fab day 5 lovely :):).

Kay xx

Hi hun, here's write up for today x Written up my body magic but just about to begin my workout, wish me luck :)

Date: 10 th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 4
Plan: Green Day
Water intake: 2 ltrs
Carbs: Low; just 1 ryvita, not been v.hungry
Body magic: 15 mins online workout & 20 mins walking
Syns: 6 syns = 3'Nice' biscuits. (Need to hide them from myself! )
Salad: Quorn pieces, egg whites, mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, raddish.

Looking forward to day 5 xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hi hun, here's write up for today x Written up my body magic but just about to begin my workout, wish me luck :)

Date: 10 th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 4
Plan: Green Day
Water intake: 2 ltrs
Carbs: Low; just 1 ryvita, not been v.hungry
Body magic: 15 mins online workout & 20 mins walking
Syns: 6 syns = 3'Nice' biscuits. (Need to hide them from myself! )
Salad: Quorn pieces, egg whites, mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, raddish.

Looking forward to day 5 xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx[/QUOTE]

Yay ! Well done ellejay, Super Duper DAY 4 ! :p Keep the not so NICE biccys away :D hehe, just kidding, everything in moderation is good :). You've done brill hun on the water and your doing the exercise too, considering you've been unwell with flu that's brilliant ! Hope your feeling better soon. Your quorn salad sounds delish, hope you enjoyed it too. Good luck for DAY 5, your doing super ! :D

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back