Date. 10/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 4 week 2.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Cous Cous.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10 - mayo, chocolate.
Salad. Cous Cous, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, apple and grapes.

Wowzers, love your salad pic Helen, looks so yum :D. Well done on a fab day 4 hun. Your doing amazing this week . Your water intake and exercise is brill too. Hope your enjoying the challenge in week 2 :). Good luck for day 5, I know you will do super well ! :p

Kay xx

Well done everyone , the salads are looking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry, flight was delayed last night so didn't get in until late and just crashed! Have read up this morning, and here is my delayed day 4.

Date: 10th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 4
Plan: EE
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Jacket potato (with tuna this time)
Body magic: 30mins walking
Syns: 9
Salad: Chicken, bacon medallions, leaves, cucumber

I have realised in doing this challenge how few salad vegetables I like!

Sorry, flight was delayed last night so didn't get in until late and just crashed! Have read up this morning, and here is my delayed day 4.

Date: 10th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 4
Plan: EE
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Jacket potato (with tuna this time)
Body magic: 30mins walking
Syns: 9
Salad: Chicken, bacon medallions, leaves, cucumber

I have realised in doing this challenge how few salad vegetables I like!

Hello lovely :), well done on a fab day 4. You did really well on the challenge the last few days, despite being away, well done you ! :p Hope your trip went well. You've done brill on the water intake and exercise too. Glad your enjoying the challenge so much, that's great. I hope you see a terrific loss on Monday ! I have put up a list of names for week 2 of the challenge, should you wish to join , feel free to add your name to the list hun :D. Good luck with DAY 5, I'm sure you'll do smashing !

Kay xx

Hoping I get this pic on.

Lunch: ham salad, lettuce, toms, cucumber, raspberries, grapes and a bit of salad cream.
View attachment 145787

Yay ! it worked ! :D Lovely looking salad hun, that looks super delish ! :p Well done for sticking to it ! :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay :) What a great challenge, good stuff outta you putting in all that effort for others to benefit from! :)
May I please join from this Monday, and I'll WI on Monday's then too..

Thanks a mil :) Xx

Hi Kay :) What a great challenge, good stuff outta you putting in all that effort for others to benefit from! :)
May I please join from this Monday, and I'll WI on Monday's then too..

Thanks a mil :) Xx

Hello lovely :), thank you for your kind words. Of course you can join the challenge hun. I will be sending out a pm to everyone who is starting next week by Friday or Saturday, to help with preparation for week 1. In the meantime go over the guidelines as many times as you can, there is a lot to take in. If you would like to see how everybody did last week on the challenge, the results spreadsheet is on page 53 if your using your laptop, if your on the phone using the mins app, then I don't know what page number that would be, sorry hun :confused: . Hope you have a lovely week and look forward to speaking to you soon ;).

Kay xx

*Edited - well I just checked my iphone on the mins app its page 53 too for the results ! :D

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 14th July 2014

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge next week please copy paste this post and add your name to the list :) :-

- CLUBBYWITCH
- DAISEYBELL18
- ELLEJAY1984
- JENNIECAKE
- JESS<3
- KAY003
- MARIAVON

Thank you, I found it and...... OH MY GOODNESS! If I wasn't convinced to join before, I certainly am now! Amazing losses everyone! Hope I can see the same results :) :) X x

Date: 11 July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Week 2, Day 4
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5,
Carbs: Low; 3 Finn Crisps (Synned)
Body magic: None
Syns: 6 (so far)
Salad: Tikka Chicken, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, mange tout. (+ a side salad with my evening meal)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Day of challenge: Week 2, Day 4
Water intake: 2.5,
Carbs: Low; 3 Finn Crisps (Synned)
Syns: 3 (so far!)
Salad: Tikka Chicken, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, mange tout. (+ a side salad with my evening meal)

Wow Patty ! :p You excel yourself everyday ;). I'm loving your chicken tikka salad and all the green on that plate, and you went for another salad in the day too TURBO style, well done hun :D. Oh what's this ...2.5 litres ! Whoop ! Loving it, your smashing it. I really hope you do see a fab loss on Monday Patty, your working extremely hard this week, keep it up hun and good luck for DAY 6, I have no doubt you will do super ! :):)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - yes, it's hot so more fluid wanted and I naturally eat salad in hot weather. Pic of the second one in my diary.

Have just corrected Syns as I forgot a chocolate!

Oh Patty cheeky request, wouldn't mind pic of 2nd salad on here :D xx

Day of challenge: Day 5
Water intake: 1.5L
Carbs: none
Syns: so far 1 on mayo. Will have some crisps for 4syns plus alpen light for 3syns.
Salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins. Bacon cooked with red onion and mixed into Philly cheese for heA.
ForumRunner_20140711_201101.png

Tea... lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins, cottage cheese, boiled egg, tinned salmon mixed with onion, celery and mayo!
ForumRunner_20140711_201114.png

Hope my days been right!
Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

]Hi hun, here's write up for today x

Date: 11 th July 2014
Day of challenge: Day 5
Plan: Red Day
Water intake: 1.5 ltrs (not great today hun :()
Carbs: none
Body magic: nothing, just daily walking
Syns: 2 syns so far. Having glass of vino tonight so will use full 10.
Salad: Quorn pieces, egg whites, mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, apple, lemon juice.

Looking forward to day 6 xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx[/QUOTE]

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back