NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're nearly there girls - for those gearing up for Day6 & 7 and for everyone who's stocking up on the salad stuff for Monday!!

Cycle: Turbo
Day of challenge: Week 2 - Day 5
Plan: Red
Water intake: 3L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 75 mins walk - glad of the coastal breeze - whew!
Syns: None
Salad 1: egg salad, salad leaves, iceberg lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, green pepper, radish, grated carrot
Salad 2: smoked mackerel - salad as above

Date: 11 July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 5
Water intake: 1.5L
Carbs: none
Body magic: None
Syns: so far 1 on mayo. Will have some crisps for 4syns plus alpen light for 3syns.
Salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins. Bacon cooked with red onion and mixed into Philly cheese for heA.
View attachment 145809

Tea... lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins, cottage cheese, boiled egg, tinned salmon mixed with onion, celery and mayo!
View attachment 145810

Hope my days been right!
Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well done Jess :p, perfect day 5 . Your salads look amazing hun ! :drool: lol your all making me very hungry with these yummy pics ! :D The only thing I noticed is the 1.5 litres, is that work in progress ? :) I'm hopeing by tonight you'll hit your 2 litre target. Good luck for DAY 6 hun, I know you'll do brill ! ;)

Kay xx

]Hi hun, here's write up for today x

Date: 11 th July 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 5
Plan: Red Day
Water intake: 1.5 ltrs (not great today hun :()
Carbs: none
Body magic: nothing, just daily walking
Syns: 2 syns so far. Having glass of vino tonight so will use full 10.
Salad: Quorn pieces, egg whites, mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomato, onion, grated carrot, apple, lemon juice.

Looking forward to day 6 xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx[/QUOTE]

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Hello lovely :), perfect day 5 hun, your doing really well on the challenge, well done for trying and keep up the good work. If your struggling with water, have you tried using nas squash ? You can also have herbal teas as part of your water intake. Try and aim for 2 litres if you can hun, its an important part of the challenge, but if you really can't then tomorrows a new day, start by drinking your water earlier in the day then you won't have that much left to drink in the evenings. Hope this helps hun ;).

Kay xx

Well we're nearly there girls - for those gearing up for Day6 & 7 and for everyone who's stocking up on the salad stuff for Monday!!

Cycle: Turbo
Day of challenge: Week 2 - Day 5
Water intake: 3L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 75 mins walk - glad of the coastal breeze - whew!
Syns: None
Salad 1: egg salad, salad leaves, iceberg lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, green pepper, radish, grated carrot
Salad 2: smoked mackerel - salad as above

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D Turbo girl ! Go you ! Your so in the zone this week I can tell :p and I'm so happy for you ;). Your doing amazing ! Well done on the body magic and water intake too ! :) I'm so excited to see how those of you doing week 2 do on Monday :D. Hope you have a fab day 6, I know you'll do smashing hun !

Kay xx

Quick courtesy text

I'm really ill in bed had spag bol and side salad now I'm so nauseous and stomach cramps how can frozen bolognese do that. Anyway sorry if fell better in morn I'll write proper update but tbh not eaten much just that and fruit for breakfast before I was taken ill and retreated to bed at midday. :(

Wishing I'd just be sick this is horrible :( :( :(

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quick courtesy text

I'm really ill in bed had spag bol and side salad now I'm so nauseous and stomach cramps how can frozen bolognese do that. Anyway sorry if fell better in morn I'll write proper update but tbh not eaten much just that and fruit for breakfast before I was taken ill and retreated to bed at midday. :(

Oh no Lauren, really sorry to hear that your unwell. You've done the challenge for 5 days and you had your group weigh in, I think you should leave the rest of the week now hun. Your body needs rest. I will post your results for 5 days on Monday hun, please focus on getting better, that's all that matters. I really wish you a speedy recovery and well done for taking part this week ;).

Kay xx

Well done Jess :p, perfect day 5 . Your salads look amazing hun ! :drool: lol your all making me very hungry with these yummy pics ! :D The only thing I noticed is the 1.5 litres, is that work in progress ? :) I'm hopeing by tonight you'll hit your 2 litre target. Good luck for DAY 6 hun, I know you'll do brill ! ;)

Kay xx

Thanks hun. It was soooo nice! Be having the Philly bacon one again and again..

Yes I've not managed as much today, Jacobs been pinching it out my bottle too lol but I've another 1L bottle with me on the sofa whilst watch tv to drink up before bed :)

If weather is good tomorrow were off out to the big park. There's a good shop down the dtret that sell lovely salad trays which if we go before lunch I will get one of them. It's really good as it's proper salad without loads dressing etc!

Thanks hun. It was soooo nice! Be having the Philly bacon one again and again..

Yes I've not managed as much today, Jacobs been pinching it out my bottle too lol but I've another 1L bottle with me on the sofa whilst watch tv to drink up before bed :)

If weather is good tomorrow were off out to the big park. There's a good shop down the dtret that sell lovely salad trays which if we go before lunch I will get one of them. It's really good as it's proper salad without loads dressing etc!

Yay ! :p Glad your hitting the water target tonight and well done for planning and thinking ahead for tomorrow. I really want you and everyone else to have a smashing loss on Monday :D. Hope Sunday proves to have some healthy options for you too ;).

Kay xx

Yay ! :p Glad your hitting the water target tonight and well done for planning and thinking ahead for tomorrow. I really want you and everyone else to have a smashing loss on Monday :D. Hope Sunday proves to have some healthy options for you too ;).

Kay xx

Cheers! I hope it's a amazing one as I had a bad gain (home scales as missed group on Tues)

Well they do Indian, Chinese, sushi, pizza etc. It's a red day for Sunday so having lots of meats they have. Plus the small amount of carbs and my syns il use on having rice and chow mein noodles :)
No chips, pizza, curries or desserts!! I'm quite excited to plan and actually be incontrol properly :) x

UPDATE - for SAT 11/07/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Cheers! I hope it's a amazing one as I had a bad gain (home scales as missed group on Tues)

Well they do Indian, Chinese, sushi, pizza etc. It's a red day for Sunday so having lots of meats they have. Plus the small amount of carbs and my syns il use on having rice and chow mein noodles :)
No chips, pizza, curries or desserts!! I'm quite excited to plan and actually be incontrol properly :) x

Fantastic, well done Jess, I know you'll do it ! :p and keep sipping on water on Sunday :D, day before weigh in, its always good, will help wash down the extra salt from the food ;).

Kay xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D Turbo girl ! Go you ! Your so in the zone this week I can tell :p and I'm so happy for you ;). Your doing amazing ! Well done on the body magic and water intake too ! :) I'm so excited to see how those of you doing week 2 do on Monday :D. Hope you have a fab day 6, I know you'll do smashing hun !

Kay xx

Thx - yes I'm doing better this week - motivated by u and everyone here.

Altho' I was chuffed with my loss - I was a bit disappointed in myself last week but also delighted that ur challenge got me back on track (altho' I over-synned and over-carbed for the challenge rules!!) Looking forward to WI this week - altho like u - sometimes my loss shows up the week after! Looking forward to my pasta 2moro yum yum!

Quick courtesy text

Poor you Lauren :( I really hope you soon feel a lot better, take care of yourself.

Thx - yes I'm doing better this week - motivated by u and everyone here.

Altho' I was chuffed with my loss - I was a bit disappointed in myself last week but also delighted that ur challenge got me back on track (altho' I over-synned and over-carbed for the challenge rules!!) Looking forward to WI this week - altho like u - sometimes my loss shows up the week after! Looking forward to my pasta 2moro yum yum!

You worked hard last week Linda and you had a good loss, but 2nd week in, I can tell you've turned it up a notch :p, I'm sure your results will reflect that on Monday lovely and I'm over the moon that the challenge has helped you get your slimming mojo back hun :D.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Sorry that I am late. Running behind as we had to go shopping for more SALAD !!!!! Still lots to do tonight so I will ask for your guidance on uploading the pics later if you don't mind.xxx

DATE: 11/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE:
6. CARBS TODAY: 3 ltrs. So hot here!
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None (does shopping count :D)
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Lemon Sole Salad. Lemon Sole, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber and Sugar Snap Peas

Happy to oblige! I've added it to my original post but it's come up as the first picture!

(PS not a cheeky request at all!)

Wow that's another lovely meal Patty, what's in it ? :p

Kay xx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hello lovely :), perfect day 5 hun, your doing really well on the challenge, well done for trying and keep up the good work. If your struggling with water, have you tried using nas squash ? You can also have herbal teas as part of your water intake. Try and aim for 2 litres if you can hun, its an important part of the challenge, but if you really can't then tomorrows a new day, start by drinking your water earlier in the day then you won't have that much left to drink in the evenings. Hope this helps hun ;).

Kay xx[/QUOTE]

Hi chick x
Started great with a peppermint tea but realised I was out of Tovali-lush sugar free cordial-i won't even hv nas squash, trying to b gud :confused: but managed a glass of water with lunch, supper, a glass at work, think that's it.......but I've usually filled a ltr bottle twice with Tovali :( will b bk on it tomorrow hun, not to worry :eek:

Can't wait til Monday wi!! XLx

Hi Kay, Sorry that I am late. Running behind as we had to go shopping for more SALAD !!!!! Still lots to do tonight so I will ask for your guidance on uploading the pics later if you don't mind.xxx

DATE: 11/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE:
6. CARBS TODAY: 3 ltrs. So hot here!
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None (does shopping count :D)
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Lemon Sole Salad. Lemon Sole, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber and Sugar Snap Peas

Well done HN :p fab day 5 hun, your doing brill ! Your salads sound delish :). Well done on the water intake too. Let me know, just pm me when your ready about the camera and photos and I will reply back ;). Hope you have a fab day 6. Well done on the salad shopping and preparation, I'm sure you will see a super loss on Monday hun !

Kay xx

Kay xx[/QUOTE]

Hi chick x
Started great with a peppermint tea but realised I was out of Tovali-lush sugar free cordial-i won't even hv nas squash, trying to b gud :confused: but managed a glass of water with lunch, supper, a glass at work, think that's it.......but I've usually filled a ltr bottle twice with Tovali :( will b bk on it tomorrow hun, not to worry :eek:

Can't wait til Monday wi!! XLx

No worries hun, new day new start :p, good luck for tomorrow lovely !

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back