NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done HN :p fab day 6 lovely. Loving your feta cheese salad, nom nom. You've done brill on the exercise and water too. Only one day left now ! I'm super excited for you all. Good luck for day 7 :D.

I wanted to ask you HN, what camera have you got ? and have you already uploaded your pictures from your camera to your laptop ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I have a Nikon Coolpix S2800 camera. All 3 pics are on my laptop in the pictures file. When I press the upload files on the minimins post the upload button just "bounces" and nothing happens. I never have problems sending pictures by email so it's obviously me doing something wrong here. :sigh: x

Last edited:
Well todays been busy... Got a decent lay in this morning. But only had a banana for breakfast/lunch. We went to a farm with the boys but I did manage to grab another banana and some yogurts so I didn't eat out with us been in such a rush.
So my tea was jacket spud with salad as I was starving and missed a meal really :/

1.DATE: 12/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2+L
6. CARBS TODAY: potato
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 3hrs
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 15 I think. Had a plain icecream at a farm
9. SALAD: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, cheese, egg, picked gherkins and onions. Pepper. Radish..
View attachment 145919

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well done Jess, a fab day 6, I'll forgive the extra 5 syns because you've done 3 hours of exercise :p. Your salad looks yum with the JP, hope you enjoyed your carbs today, tomorrow is a Red day and the last day of the challenge. I know your out, just try your best hun, I know you'll make good choices ;). Really excited about Monday, hope you have a super duper loss. Jess try and keep up with your water intake tomorrow if you can, always helps a day before weigh in. Hope you have a lovely time :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, sorry I'm late, had a friend over all day. Still had my salads tho :D

1.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]DATE: 12/7/14
5. WATER INTAKE: about 1.5 again, not too sure? Need to b more accurate tomorrow xFONT]
6. CARBS TODAY: ryvita x4
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none :(
8. TOTAL SYNS: definitely 10, if not tad more, 2 glasses of rose x
9. SALAD: mixed leaves,quorn, tomatoes, beetroot, onion, cucumber, celery and ff dressing

Night night hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay, I have a Nikon Coolpix S2800 camera. All 3 pics are on my laptop in the pictures file. When I press the upload files on the minimins post the upload button just "bounces" and nothing happens. I never have problems sending pictures by email so it's obviously me doing wrong here. :sigh: x

Hi HN, yep that happens to me sometimes to. What I do then is, I refresh the page and start again, it normally does it 2nd time around. Also I find if I have other programs open on my computer, the screen freezes, I think that's because photos take up a lot of memory so I make sure apart from mins, no other application is open on my laptop. Another reason why the picture wont upload is because of its file size. I don't know off my head what the file size limit is but sometimes I've had to go back, edit the picture, make it smaller, then upload it on mins and it works. I don't know what programs you use to view your pics on your laptop, I use Microsoft Office to edit my pics to a smaller file size. Also sometimes I have mins open twice, that also stops my pictures uploading so again I have to makesure I only have one window open. Try some of these and see f they work. Hope this helps hun ;).

Kay xx

Date. 12/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 5.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. Salad dressing, sweets.
Salad. Chilli chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, egg.

Well done Helen, fab food day, looking forward to your other posts lovely, your doing really well this week hun :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, sorry I'm late, had a friend over all day. Still had my salads tho :D

1.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]DATE: 12/7/14
5. WATER INTAKE: about 1.5 again, not too sure? Need to b more accurate tomorrow xFONT]
6. CARBS TODAY: ryvita x4
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none :(
8. TOTAL SYNS: definitely 10, if not tad more, 2 glasses of rose x
9. SALAD: mixed leaves,quorn, tomatoes, beetroot, onion, cucumber, celery and ff dressing

Night night hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! Ellejay :D. Well done on a fab day 6 hun. I can see you've tried really hard :). Hope your feeling better lovely. Only one day left to go now. Whoop ! I'm really excited for you all for Monday. I hope you all have a super duper loss ! Good luck for day 7 hun, I know you'll give it your best ;).

Kay xx

Ok ladies nighty night, I'm off now. Good luck for DAY 7, the last day of the challenge ! Whoop ! I hope you all do super ! :D

For those of you posting late tonight, please can you makesure you have read all of todays updates ;) .

Thanks Kay xx

Wishing you all well for day 7,
Can't wait for the results on Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kay, how do I swap my pics over, I've got the wrong salad on the wrong day:rolleyes:

Don't worry hun, post them as they are, I will sort them the right way around in the morning for you hun :). Night night lovely xx

Hi HN, yep that happens to me sometimes to. What I do then is, I refresh the page and start again, it normally does it 2nd time around. Also I find if I have other programs open on my computer, the screen freezes, I think that's because photos take up a lot of memory so I make sure apart from mins, no other application is open on my laptop. Another reason why the picture wont upload is because of its file size. I don't know off my head what the file size limit is but sometimes I've had to go back, edit the picture, make it smaller, then upload it on mins and it works. I don't know what programs you use to view your pics on your laptop, I use Microsoft Office to edit my pics to a smaller file size. Also sometimes I have mins open twice, that also stops my pictures uploading so again I have to makesure I only have one window open. Try some of these and see f they work. Hope this helps hun ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'll give it a go. Cover your ears there may be some bad language lol xx

Well done Jess, a fab day 6, I'll forgive the extra 5 syns because you've done 3 hours of exercise :p. Your salad looks yum with the JP, hope you enjoyed your carbs today, tomorrow is a Red day and the last day of the challenge. I know your out, just try your best hun, I know you'll make good choices ;). Really excited about Monday, hope you have a super duper loss. Jess try and keep up with your water intake tomorrow if you can, always helps a day before weigh in. Hope you have a lovely time :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay... Yeah I've just had some more tonight whilst watching movies with Rob. Was hard whilst out as only had my L bottle and around the farm was nowhere to buy more :/

I'm actuslly very excited for my meal out knowing how incontrol I'm going to be!! And luckily with it been a buffet I can pick all the best meats :p x

Well day 7 is here. Can't believe how fast it's gone. And I can't wait to weigh in!!

Just finished a quick ham and cheese salad before starting to get ready for tonight's meal. I'm so focused on sticking to my plan I've set in place for the food :)
I will be good as much as possible !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back