NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay,

Tried to reply but you have too many messages, Miss Popular! Please put me down for 5 days, will WI tomorrow morning and post asap.

Date: 13th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 7
Plan: 7
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Small potato (synned)
Body magic: None
Syns: 9
Salad: Lettuce (lots of), cucumber, bacon, cheese (hexa), garlic mayo (synned)

Hi Kay,

Tried to reply but you have too many messages, Miss Popular! Please put me down for 5 days, will WI tomorrow morning and post asap.

Date: 13th July 2014
Cycle: GF
Day of challenge: 7
Plan: 7
Water intake: 2l
Carbs today: Small potato (synned)
Body magic: None
Syns: 9
Salad: Lettuce (lots of), cucumber, bacon, cheese (hexa), garlic mayo (synned)

Yay ! :clap: I'm so happy for you hun, you've hit the finishing line :D. Whoop ! 5 days is brill hun, I really hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow, your foodage for day 7 is brill ! Well done lovely :):). Please try and read my updates for tonight if you have time. Thanks ;).

Kay xx

I deleted some mails peeps, you can all inbox me now :giggle:. And whoever gave me a rep comment, you didn't leave your name, thank you I really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Well girls - we've nearly done it - looking forward to my WI (for a change!). Good luck to those of u carrying on for Week 2 or starting the challenge 2moro. I was really hungry today - so just tried to have free food as snacks x

1. Date: Sun 13/07/14
2. Cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Week 2 - Day 7
4. Plan: Red
5. Water intake: 3 L
6. Carbs today: see syns
7. Body magic/ exercise: Rest day
8. Total syns: 3 as below in bold text
9a. lamb steak, salad leaves, radish, celery, cherry toms, mint, sweet chilli sauce 2 syns light mayo mixed with rice vinegar - ff yog with dried apricots (HEB)
Tea: warm chicken with salad as above with warm carrots & cabbage 1 syn sweet chilli sauce mixed with rice vinegar, ff yog and raspberries
Snack: ff yog with huge banana (read that they help with water retention - don't want that b4 WI!!)

ss milk in 1 tea and 2 coffees (part HEA)

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D. Well done hun, you've had a cracking week 2 ! :p Your foodage is fab for day 7 ! I'm so so happy for you, think I need to do a bunny dance :bunnydance:. I hope you have a stonking loss tomorrow morning ! You've been TURBO girl all the way this week ! I know your hard work is going to pay off ! Good luck hun, hope you do smashing tomorrow ! :):)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 13/07/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

UPDATE - SUN 13/07/2014

You'll be glad to know this is my last and final update for this week :p.

Some of you who are doing other challenges simultaneously like monthly ones where you have to report your losses, please use your normal weigh in day or group results for that. You only need your Monday result for this challenge only. I know some people got a bit confused and pmed me at the start, so I hope this clears things up ;).

Kay xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D. Well done hun, you've had a cracking week 2 ! :p Your foodage is fab for day 7 ! I'm so so happy for you, think I need to do a bunny dance :bunnydance:. I hope you have a stonking loss tomorrow morning ! You've been TURBO girl all the way this week ! I know your hard work is going to pay off ! Good luck hun, hope you do smashing tomorrow ! :):)

Kay xx

Thx Kay - the challenge has got me back on track and so grateful to u for organising it - but looking forward to introducing the carbs back in (slowly I hope!) xx

Right ladies early night for me now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Right ladies early night for me now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Thx :wavey:good luck to u on ur Turbo Challenge :waterbottle: :eating: :greenapple: Kay - night, night :nightf: and finally:thankyou::superwoman: xx

1.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]DATE: 13/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3.5L been very humid today!
6. CARBS TODAY: small scoop of rice + stir fry style noodles only filled bestrode 1/3rd plate and plates are tiny there!
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS: maximum. Used on carbs at meal out for tea.
9. SALAD: lettuce, tomato, radish, cucumber, cottage cheese, ham, cheese, beetroot.
No picture as on Jacobs tab and my phone is flat atm :/

So so proud I stuck to plan and didn't have any fried foods at the buffet. Had small portion of stir fry noodles and rice filling 1/3 plate. Rest was cooked meats, pulled pork, Japanese chicken, beef brisket etc. These were in sauces but I drained as much as possible off :)
Also having cooked carrots, courgettes, green beans and mushrooms!
Dessert was fruit too, fresh pineapple chunks, grapes and water melon! Talk about been chuffed with myself. Usually I greedily pile my dessert plate with choc cakes, mousses, etc! Not one sweet dessert passed my lips :D

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. Sorry not posted guys.
Weekends are harder than work days.
So I'm gonna have to do a two days in one.
Days 6 & 7 week 2
Get fit plan
Exercise = 30 min walk and 9 hours of gardening.
Food = Extra easy.
Carbs = Too many as had wedges, and new potatoes.
Sorry no food pics as was so busy I forgot.
Good luck guys with your results in the morning. Xx ♥
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi kay just read your PM and that's fine. Been ill all weekend so it makes sense to me to do as you said.

Hope u all get great results tomorrow

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay, So sorry I'm late again. I'll message you later to let you know what's happening.

DATE: 12/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Digging Patio Foundations!!
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SALAD: Ham Salad, Sliced Ham, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions.
Good luck for tomorrow girls xx
p.s picture of salad to follow, having problems at home spooky.

Hi to all my fellow salad munchers, it's my last salad of the fortnight, and can honestly say I have really enjoyed the challenge, :) and I am hoping for another good loss like last week, :D thanks everyone for the support, and a special thank you :thankyou: To Kay who has introduced us to such a great challenge. Good luck to everyone for the morning weigh in, and hope we have fantastic losses. :scale: One last thing I've received 2 reputation comments on the challenge, and have no idea what they are for :rolleyes: So if they meant for me, thank you :thankyou:.

Date. 13/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 7 week 2.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - Corned beef, salad dressing.
Salad. Corned beef, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, egg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 46
8st 8lbs this morning.:) So that's 1 3/4lbs off this week. Over the 2 weeks I have lost 4 3/4lbs.:) I'm am very surprised with result seeing I hardly have anything to lose.And I didn't set out to lose any.Was just curious to see if eating salad with dinner would make a difference. I know this week the weight will be going on as I'm starting back on Kettlebells today.But I want to tone up some more so going up a couple of lbs won't hurt. Good luck to those who are doing it for their first week.:) Look forward to seeing the other second weeker's results.:)

Amazing loss over the two weeks, cave girl especially as you are quite small to begin with. Any advice for someone just starting the challenge?

8st 8lbs this morning.:)

So that's 1 3/4lbs off this week.

Over the 2 weeks I have lost 4 3/4lbs.:)

I'm am very surprised with result seeing I hardly have anything to lose.And I didn't set out to lose any.Was just curious to see if eating salad with dinner would make a difference.
I know this week the weight will be going on as I'm starting back on Kettlebells today.But I want to tone up some more so going up a couple of lbs won't hurt.

Good luck to those who are doing it for their first week.:)

Look forward to seeing the other second weeker's results.:)

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! Fantastic result hun ! That's almost 5lbs in 2 weeks ! Amazing ! I'm so so happy for you. I will update your results now on the spreadsheet. :D That's brought you right next to target ! :p So chuffed for you . I hope you've enjoyed doing the challenge for the last 2 weeks, you've been a great inspiration with your yummy salads and I for one will be trying some of them out ! Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you have a fab week ahead and good luck with maintaining on the rest of your journey, I know you'll carry on doing amazing ! Would be great to have you back on here again in the future. :):)

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back