NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing loss over the two weeks, cave girl especially as you are quite small to begin with. Any advice for someone just starting the challenge?

Good Morning lovely :):), you will get lots of helpful tips looking back at everyone' s Salad diaries. Cavegirl13 as well as the others have worked really hard on all the key elements of the challenge. You will get lots of inspiration from their recipe ideas and everyone talks openly on a day to day basis on how their week is going. So for example when you are on day 3, you can read everyone's diaries for Day 3 and see they are experiencing the same things as you. Also make sure you go over the guidelines as much as possible, there is a lot to take in, but there are many tip and hints in there to help you stay on track throughout the week. Also the results table which I will be putting up later today, hopefully will energise and motivate you to want to achieve the same results at the end of your week. And lastly I am always here to help and support you throughout the week and give you a much needed kick up the bum if you need one ! :asskick::D. Hope you have a smashing week 1 ! Good luck hun ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
POSTED BY STILL SLIMMING SUZY :)

Hi Kay.
Week 2
I am happy with my weigh in today.
I lost another 2lb.
I am happy with this, as I've been yo yoing evey week for months so it is my first consistant loss for 3 months.

Thank you so much for the challenge.
I am going to continue the salads everyday, and will post them on my diary. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Yay ! :party0019: Well done Suzy ! :D An amazing 6lbs loss in 2 weeks ! I'm over the moon for you hun ! :p You've really worked hard these last 2 weeks on the challenge. I'm so happy it got you your 2 stone award last week and now you are nearer to your 2.5 stone award ! :party0011: Whoop ! I will add your results to the spreadsheet now. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead and look forward to seeing you on the challenge again in the future :p. Well done hun ! Brilliant ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay - lost 2lbs - had hoped for more but fine with that - as I'm now 5.5lbs away from target woo hoo!! Thanks again for all ur hard work it's been such a good fortnight for me as I back on plan after an awful out of control June!

Good luck to 7 everyone about to step on the scales & to u and everyone planning a 'challenging' week :thankyou:

Morning hun x
I've lost 2.5 lbs this week, woop woop! Didn't think it'd b successful with all the cold, painkillers & lack of sleep! Here's to week 2! :D
Thanks again hun for all the support & encouragement xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay - lost 2lbs - had hoped for more but fine with that - as I'm now 5.5lbs away from target woo hoo!! Thanks again for all ur hard work it's been such a good fortnight for me as I back on plan after an awful out of control June!

Good luck to 7 everyone about to step on the scales & to u and everyone planning a 'challenging' week :thankyou:

Whoop ! :party0038: Well done Linda ! :D That's an amazing 4lbs off in 2 weeks ! :p And now only 5.5lbs away from TARGET !! :party0049::party0049: :party0049: I'm delighted for you and most of all that these last 2 weeks have got you your SW mojo back ! You've done smashing and I know you will continue to do brill towards Target ! I would love to have you back on here in the future doing another one with us :p. I'm going to update your result now on the spreadsheet. Hope you have a fab week ahead lovely ! :):)

Kay xx

Woohoo, well done Suzy and Linda! Great results!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun x
I've lost 2.5 lbs this week, woop woop! Didn't think it'd b successful with all the cold, painkillers & lack of sleep! Here's to week 2! :D
Thanks again hun for all the support & encouragement xLx

Yay ! :talk017: Brilliant result Ellejay ! :D You kicked the flu in the butt :asskick::p. 2.5lbs is a fantastic loss for week 1 ! :party0011: Hope your all energised for smashing it in week 2 ! I know you will do amazing this week hun ! I will update your results now on the spreadsheet. Hope you enjoyed week 1 of the challenge. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead ! :):)

Kay xx

Yay ! :talk017: Brilliant result Ellejay ! :D You kicked the flu in the butt :asskick::p. 2.5lbs is a fantastic loss for week 1 ! :party0011: Hope your all energised for smashing it in week 2 ! I know you will do amazing this week hun ! I will update your results now on the spreadsheet. Hope you enjoyed week 1 of the challenge. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead ! :):)

Kay xx

Thanks hun, I'm really happy. Bk down to 2lbs away from target, hoping to smash that this week! :D

Just to clarify: wk 2 is just a repeat of wk1? I don't need to change anything? XLx

Oh I lost 2lbs for weigh in!!! :D

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Lauren ! :clap::clap::clap: I know you were unwell this week so were only able to do 5 days on the challenge. A 2lb loss over 5 days is amazing ! :D Well done you ! :p I will update your results on the spreadsheet now. I hope you have a smashing week ahead hun ;).

Kay xx

Thanks hun, I'm really happy. Bk down to 2lbs away from target, hoping to smash that this week! :D

Just to clarify: wk 2 is just a repeat of wk1? I don't need to change anything? XLx

Whoop ! :p Well done for being only 2lbs away from target ! I know you'll get there this week ! :D Yes hun it will be a repeat of the Cycle from the beginning from DAY 1. ;) Good luck for week 2, hope you do smashing ! :)

Kay xx

Good morning Kay, I have lost another 2.5lbs this week. Well I couldn't repeat last weeks could I? That's a total of 9lbs altogether over the past 2 weeks bringing me into the 13 stone zone. Hooray at last. :D Thank you so much for this challenge. I wouldn't have done it without you and everyone else cheering us on. I have learnt a lot about myself this week. How I have been bending rules and cheating an incey wincey bit here and there and sabotaging my weight loss. I am definitely up for another of your challenges. I know I need to wait for a week but if you do it again I'm in. I will still be hanging around cheering you all on this week. Thanks a million.:party0011: Go Team Bunny:party0011: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: xx

Good morning Kay, I have lost another 2.5lbs this week. Well I couldn't repeat last weeks could I? That's a total of 9lbs altogether over the past 2 weeks bringing me into the 13 stone zone. Hooray at last. :D Thank you so much for this challenge. I wouldn't have done it without you and everyone else cheering us on. I have learnt a lot about myself this week. How I have been bending rules and cheating an incey wincey bit here and there and sabotaging my weight loss. I am definitely up for another of your challenges. I know I need to wait for a week but if you do it again I'm in. I will still be hanging around cheering you all on this week. Thanks a million.:party0011: Go Team Bunny:party0011: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: xx

Woohoo ! :talk017: Go HN ! Whoop whoop ! :party0011::party0011: 9lbs loss in 2 weeks is amazeballs ! :eek::D I'm so so happy for you, your in the 13's, Yay ! :bunnydance: I am really looking forward to you doing the challenge again with us in the future. You have been brilliant these last 2 weeks hun and all your hard work and effort has paid off ! Your salads were simply amazing and yummy, I loved all the pics ! Glad you enjoyed it so much too :). Going to update your results now on the spreadsheet. Hope you have a smashing week ahead hun ! :D

Kay xx

3lbs off :) banishing some of that holiday weight!

Thanks very much for organising Kay, I know I haven't posted much as things have been hectic but I've read everything that everyone has said and it's been really useful. Will def try and add some salads into the mix more often!

Good luck for everyone's next week x

Good morning everyone - some brilliant results coming in.

I've lost 2lbs, which puts me at the lower range of target weight so I'm very pleased about that. Thank you to Kay for all her hard work organising the thread and motivating and encouraging us and thank you to everyone who has participated - your enthusiasm and determination have helped me along and I've loved seeing what other people eat. As for carrying on the principles? Well, I have a salad for lunch and a bottle of water at my side as I type!

Thank you as well to the person who repped me with such a lovely compliment.

Last edited:
3lbs off :) banishing some of that holiday weight!

Thanks very much for organising Kay, I know I haven't posted much as things have been hectic but I've read everything that everyone has said and it's been really useful. Will def try and add some salads into the mix more often!

Good luck for everyone's next week x

Wow ! :party0049::party0049::party0049: Amazing hun ! :D A 3lb loss over 5 days is brilliant ! I'm so happy you stuck with it, even though you went away for work, but you kept to the plan and the results have paid off nicely. I'm so happy for you :). I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge, it was great having you on board :p. I will update your results now on the spreadsheet. Good luck with the rest of your journey hun, I know you will do smashing ! ;)

Kay xx

Whoop ! :party0038: Well done Linda ! :D That's an amazing 4lbs off in 2 weeks ! :p And now only 5.5lbs away from TARGET !! :party0049::party0049: :party0049: I'm delighted for you and most of all that these last 2 weeks have got you your SW mojo back ! You've done smashing and I know you will continue to do brill towards Target ! I would love to have you back on here in the future doing another one with us :p. I'm going to update your result now on the spreadsheet. Hope you have a fab week ahead lovely ! :):)

Kay xx

Thx Kay - great results rolling in - everyone's doing fab - think I'll re-join the challenge next week too!!

Last edited:
8st 8lbs this morning.:)

So that's 1 3/4lbs off this week.

Over the 2 weeks I have lost 4 3/4lb

I'm am very surprised with result seeing I hardly have anything to lose.And I didn't set out to lose any.Was just curious to see if eating salad with dinner would make a difference.
I know this week the weight will be going on as I'm starting back on Kettlebells today.But I want to tone up some more so going up a couple of lbs won't hurt.

Good luck to those who are doing it for their first week.:)

Look forward to seeing the other second weeker's results.:)

Great before and after pics Cavegirl. :wow: You are so inspirational x

I've not had chance to WI yet with a unsettling baby who's having another bottle! (Very hungry lately) as soon as I can put him down I'm running to my scales!! :D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Morning peeps, well done to all who have weighed, great results, 3.5lb off for me this morning, absolutely thrilled:D Looking forward to my week off, and then coming back for more :D ( maybe I'll practice on getting my salads the right way up in my week off ) :rolleyes: Thanks again Kay, great challenge xx

Last edited:
Good morning everyone - some brilliant results coming in.

I've lost 2lbs, which puts me at the lower range of target weight so I'm very pleased about that. Thank you to Kay for all her hard work organising the thread and motivating and encouraging us and thank you to everyone who has participated - your enthusiasm and determination has helped me along and I've loved seeing what other people eat. As for carrying on the principles? Well, I have a salad for lunch and a bottle of water at my side as I type!

Thank you as well to the person who repped me with such a lovely compliment.

:happy036: Well done Patty ! :D :clap::clap::clap: An amazing loss hun ! You've done brilliant over the last 2 weeks on the challenge and your Salads were truly amazing ! :drool: You've inspired me with a lot of your recipes :p. How brilliant is that, your now at the lower end of Target ! Whoop ! :bliss:So so happy for you ! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge so much. Would love to see you doing another one in the future Patty ;). I will update your results on the spreadsheet. Glad your taking the principles forward...what Salad you got ? :D hehe I hope you have a fantastic week ahead lovely and well done ! :):)

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back