NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not had chance to WI yet with a unsettling baby who's having another bottle! (Very hungry lately) as soon as I can put him down I'm running to my scales!! :D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Come on Jess, you've got me all anxious now lol :p looking forward to your post hun ! xx

Morning peeps, well done to all who have weighed, great results, 3.5lb off for me this morning, absolutely thrilled:D Looking forward to my week off, and then coming back for more :D ( maybe I'll practice on getting my salads the right way up in my week off ) :rolleyes: Thanks again Kay, great challenge xx

Wow - that's a great loss - well done x

Morning peeps, well done to all who have weighed, great results, 3.5lb off for me this morning, absolutely thrilled

Yay ! Helennnnnnnnnnnnnn ! :talk017: Woohoo ! That's an 8lb loss in 2 weeks ! :eek::D Omg ! I'm over the moon for you lovely ! :bliss: So so happy for you ! That is a stonking result ! You've worked so hard these last 2 weeks on the challenge, you truly deserve this result ! I will miss your upside down salads ;), so yummy and always used to put a smile on my face :p. You have been amazing hun and I hope you do another challenge with us in the future. I will update your results now on the spreadsheet. Hope you have a smashing week ahead lovely :):).

Kay xx

Congratulations on all the fabby losses, you are all doing so well. Here's to another great week ahead! :)

POSTED BY STILL SLIMMING SUZY :)

Hi Kay.
Week 2
I am happy with my weigh in today.
I lost another 2lb.
I am happy with this, as I've been yo yoing evey week for months so it is my first consistant loss for 3 months.

Thank you so much for the challenge.
I am going to continue the salads everyday, and will post them on my diary. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! :party0019: Well done Suzy ! :D An amazing 6lbs loss in 2 weeks ! I'm over the moon for you hun ! :p You've really worked hard these last 2 weeks on the challenge. I'm so happy it got you your 2 stone award last week and now you are nearer to your 2.5 stone award ! :party0011: Whoop ! I will add your results to the spreadsheet now. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead and look forward to seeing you on the challenge again in the future :p. Well done hun ! Brilliant ! :D

Kay xx[/QUOTE]

Thank you Kay. Xxx :D
So pleased with the results too.
I could not have done it without the support from you and the group.
It has inspired me and given me a new focus.
As prommised I will post my food on my page.

Thank you for the last 2 weeks. I will have a few weeks off then come back next month after me holiday. If the challenge is still going. Xx ( Long weekend in Wrexham :) :) )

Fab results this week. Keep it going everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

POSTED BY STILL SLIMMING SUZY

Thank you Kay. Xxx :D
So pleased with the results too.
I could not have done it without the support from you and the group.
It has inspired me and given me a new focus.
As prommised I will post my food on my page.

Thank you for the last 2 weeks. I will have a few weeks off then come back next month after me holiday. If the challenge is still going. Xx ( Long weekend in Wrexham :) :) )

Fab results this week. Keep it going everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Aww your welcome hun :D, I would love to have you back on the Challenge when your back from your hols. You've done amazingly well these last 2 weeks with a brilliant 6lb loss ! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge too :p.

Kay xx

:happy036: Well done Patty ! :D :clap::clap::clap: An amazing loss hun ! You've done brilliant over the last 2 weeks on the challenge and your Salads were truly amazing ! :drool: You've inspired me with a lot of your recipes :p. How brilliant is that, your now at the lower end of Target ! Whoop ! :bliss:So so happy for you ! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge so much. Would love to see you doing another one in the future Patty ;). I will update your results on the spreadsheet. Glad your taking the principles forward...what Salad you got ? :D hehe I hope you have a fantastic week ahead lovely and well done ! :):)

Kay xx

I'm thrilled to think I've inspired anyone with my choice of salad. I try to keep them colourful and slightly vary the main ingredients - diffenet tomatoes, swop between pickled and 'plain' beetroot, lettuce one day and mixed leaves the next etc. Today's salad is left over salmon and tikka chicken!

I've started a variation on this challenge with a Minis buddy of mine - she was interested in joining your's but found it a bit too restrictive for her. We've tweaked it, so we have a bit more freedom, and as it's not so rigid I think it won't do me any harm to do a week of it.

Eeekkk!!! A big whooping 6lb off for me! :D

Eeekkk!!! A big whooping 6lb off for me! :D

Oh my days ! :talk017::talk017: Go Jess ! Whoop whoop ! :D A fantastic loss hun ! Brilliant ! I am so over the moon for you ! :bliss:Bring it on ! You've worked amazingly hard this week. This result is over 6 days ! You had a day off as well, well almost 2 ! I'm so happy the challenge has worked for you ! I will update the results spreadsheet now with your loss ! Congratulations ! :p Roll on week 2 ! Whoop ! I hope you have a smashing loss in week 2 ! Superwoman ! hehe :superwoman: :party0011:

Kay xx

Oh my days ! :talk017::talk017: Go Jess ! Whoop whoop ! :D A fantastic loss hun ! Brilliant ! I am so over the moon for you ! :bliss:Bring it on ! You've worked amazingly hard this week. This result is over 6 days ! You had a day off as well, well almost 2 ! I'm so happy the challenge has worked for you ! I will update the results spreadsheet now with your loss ! Congratulations ! :p Roll on week 2 ! Whoop ! I hope you have a smashing loss in week 2 ! Superwoman ! hehe :superwoman: :party0011:

Kay xx

Thank you!! I did had a gain last week from been off plan over the weekend, but I'm so pleased to of lost this!! Hoping it drops some more for my offical WI at class tomorrow :)

Now back to day 1 again! X

UPDATE - Mon 14/07/2014 :D

The Results Spreadsheet

Hi everyone and well done for another fantastic week on the challenge ! As a group you have done amazingly well ! You should all be very proud of your achievements ! :p I will be posting up your results in 5 minutes, stay tuned, don't move, watch this space....................................:greenapple:

Kay xx

YOUR HARD WORK IN 7 DAYS !!! :clap::clap::clap:

BETWEEN A GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE YOU HAVE DRANK 161 LITRES OF WATER IN 7 DAYS !!! :7834::7834::7834: :sick0019::p:p:p

EXERCISE - IN 7 DAYS YOU HAVE DONE 25.5 HOURS OF EXERCISE AS A GROUP !!! :talk017::talk017::talk017:

AS A GROUP OF 10, FOR THE WEEK YOU HAVE LOST A SMASHING 27.25 LBS BETWEEN YOU !!! :talk017::talk017:

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL ON A FANTASTIC RESULT !!! :D:D:D

KAY XX

Last edited:
THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE
W/B MON 07/07/2014
:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

Salad Challenge Results 07-07-14.png

Last edited:
Well done everyone :D you've all done amazingly well. Good luck to those of you on Week 2 of the challenge and those of you starting on week 1 ! I know you will all do smashing this week again ! :p I will be off now for a while for a few hours (reasons explained on my diary ). If you need me for anything or have any questions to do with the challenge, just post them on here or pm me and I will reply once I'm back. Have a fab DAY 1 everyone ! Let's kick some butt ! :asskick:

Kay xx

Thank you Kay for all your hard work in keeping this thread up to date and the spreadsheet.You should offer to do Daz's for him.;)

Hehe no way ! Daz is the master of spreadsheets, I'm way behind and could learn a lot from him ! :worthy: Bows down to the master ! :D No one can beat Daz and should never try to lol ! :p RESPECT !

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back