NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo way to go Challengers! Well done to you all. It's amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well good luck everyone for this week.

I'm so pleased I lost 6lb as I gained 6.5lb last Tues!! I'm now half a pound from my 4 nd half stone :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Is sweet potato allowed on a red day?

Well good luck everyone for this week.

I'm so pleased I lost 6lb as I gained 6.5lb last Tues!! I'm now half a pound from my 4 nd half stone :)

Well done Jess!

YOUR HARD WORK IN 7 DAYS !!! :clap::clap::clap:

BETWEEN A GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE YOU HAVE DRANK 161 LITRES OF WATER IN 7 DAYS !!! :7834::7834::7834: :sick0019::p:p:p

EXERCISE - IN 7 DAYS YOU HAVE DONE 25.5 HOURS OF EXERCISE AS A GROUP !!! :talk017::talk017::talk017:

AS A GROUP OF 10, FOR THE WEEK YOU HAVE LOST A SMASHING 27.25 LBS BETWEEN YOU !!! :talk017::talk017:

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL ON A FANTASTIC RESULT !!! :D:D:D

KAY XX

Brilliant results everyone - beautifully presented Kay! Good luck to those challenging this week!!

Date: Mon 14/07/14
Cycle: Turbo
Day of challenge: DAY 1
Plan: Red
Water intake: 3L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1 hour walk
Syns: 5.5 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 0.5)
Salad 1: Omelette with mixed leave side salad
Salad 2: Chargrilled Chicken with Florette Crispy Salad and Olives

IMG_0861.jpg IMG_1094.jpg

Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 1
Water intake: 2L
Body magic: None
Syns: 2 - bbq marinade
Salad: BBQ chicken, lots of lettuce, mixed peppers, pickled onions, cucumber and feta cheese

Day one successful :)

Date: Mon 14.07.14
Cycle: get fit
Plan: red
Water intake: 2litres plus a few cups of green tea
Carbs: none
Body magic: rest day
Syns: none
Salad: sardine salad for lunch.

image-2690230034.jpg

And then my tea was delish too! Salmon and veg.

Syns: 2 - bbq marinade
Salad: BBQ chicken, lots of lettuce, mixed peppers, pickled onions, cucumber and feta cheese

Day one successful :)

Yay ! Fantastic start CW ! :D Your bbq chicken salad sounds super delish ! Well done on the 2 litre water intake and the low syns too, hope your finding that ok. Congrats on a fab day 1 hun ! I will be posting up the plan for DAY 2 later tonight so look out for my updates ;).

Kay xx

Water intake: 2litres plus a few cups of green tea
Syns: none
Salad: sardine salad for lunch.

View attachment 146119

And then my tea was delish too! Salmon and veg.

Yay ! Well done Jen :D. Another fab DAY 1 ! Your sardine salad looks amazing :p. I will be adding that to the photos for this week :). Well done on the water intake.

I just wanted to make a point and this is to help everyone Jen so hope you don't mind me sharing, I saw the veg on your plate so remembered, please make sure you are not substituting veg for salad (not that you've done this). On last weeks challenge someone raised a very good question if their having veg do they need to have salad ? The answer is YES. If you have cooked veggies on your plate, you still need to make room for the green leafy stuff on your plate, having veggies will not substitute for salad on this challenge ;).

Kay xx

Evening hun x Day 1, week 2. Here's to another loss!! :D
Day of challenge: Day 1 Week 2
Water intake: 2litres +
Syns: 6/7 dried fruit n nuts
Salad: quorn pieces, beetroot, onion, cucumber, celery, carrots & mixed leaves

Night hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day of challenge: Week 2, Day 1
Syns: 7
Salad: chicken & pineapple skewers (2syns) coleslaw (red/white cabbage, onion and carrot. Mayo 1syn) cucumber, tomato, pickled gherkin/onions, radish, cottage cheese.

ForumRunner_20140714_200426.png

Kay really sorry gonna pull out this week. ,
By the time I got home if I had eaten then I wouldn't if wanted my tea at 6ish , and don't want to be pushing it back any later than that, tomorrow I'm working 10 -2 then straight to hosp so will only get one salad in for my tea,
Thursday will be similar working 10 - 2 then straight to train station , in not physically going to be able to eat 2 salads , il only get a 10 minute break at work , time is going to be against me Hun,
Sorry to be a pain xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I'm right in thinking I should be having 1 main salad, and then salad with my other meal?

Day of challenge: DAY 1
Water intake: 2l
Body magic: 30mins gardening
Syns: 5 - chocolate digestive
Salad 1: red cabbage slaw (cabbage, onion, apple, celery) cucumber yogurt dressing, pulled lamb
dinner: grilled chicken fillet, mange tout, green beans, cabbage, carrot and turnip. Raspberries and fat free Greek yogurt

Am struggling with the water intake. Life long problem and I am in and out of the loo all day! Know its good for me so will persevere. Knowing I am being watched has kept me on track today and I feel great about it.

Will be looking out for good salad ideas from you fellow challengers.

image-1816313488.jpg

Am struggling with the water intake. Life long problem and I am in and out of the loo all day! Know its good for me so will persevere. Knowing I am being watched has kept me on track today and I feel great about it.

View attachment 146145

It does get easier, promise. We all feel like that at the beginning and if you read back on this thread, there are lots of jokes about even Kay moving her laptop into the loo to keep posting! I myself haven't been doing the challenge this past week, due to lots of other commitments but I've kept up with eating the salads each day as much as I can and find I really miss them if I have have a sandwich or something instead, which really really surprised me! I've also kept up with the water and its like your bladder stretches or something and you can cope with a much higher intake without *quite* as many trips to the loo.

Good luck with your week. I'm watching it with huge interest and wishing you all well :)

Evening hun x Day 1, week 2. Here's to another loss!! :D
Day of challenge: Day 1 Week 2
Water intake: 2litres +
Syns: 6/7 dried fruit n nuts
Salad: quorn pieces, beetroot, onion, cucumber, celery, carrots & mixed leaves

Night hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! Well done Ellejay :p fab wk2 day 1 ! Loving the yummy quorn salads you make. Well done on the water intake too :D. Hope you have a smashing day 2 hun !

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back