CYLCE get fit
PLAN. green
CARBS ww wrap
WATER 3L
BODY MAGIC 4 mile walk
SYNS. None
SALAD lettuce , cucumber, toms, onions

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I'm off to the Chinese tonight. I'm not sure I can keep it on plan as a red day so I'll take it as a day off if that's ok.

Cloudy day here (east Yorkshire) too! And it's apparently suppose to be the hottest in years... Hmm!

Good luck today,
I'm kind of having a day off the salad plan but still on SW. I'm just having all my healthy extras and syns if needed. Fry up for lunch and then sw scotch eggs and salad for tea as I've my mum coming. Still getting salad in though as I always do! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hey everyone, I'm back :D, just catching up with all your lovely posts now before I head out for my walk ... ;).

Kay xx

Morning hun x yes, all's going well, thanks :D
I know, I tend to eat a LOT of quorn, so quick & easy, but more importantly I just love the taste & texture :D I've been eating egg prob every other day in my mains, but as I usually hv them for breakfast too, I tend to ration them lol x
Would appreciate any recipe suggestions from anyone with regards to beans & pulses (btw hate the mixed bean salad in a can!) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun :p hope your well. I found some recipes on the BBC Food.com website. Hope these give you some inspiration ;).

Vegetarian salad | BBC Good Food

Kay xx

Thought I would share some ideas with you for syn free dressings to put on salads.

Yogurt or fat free fromage frais are brilliant, especially if you add flavourings to it. Eg rose Marie sauce for prawns. Add tomato paste and a dash of Worcester sauce. Curry powder for coronation chicken sauce.

Soy sauce works well with salmon or salad with bamboo shoots in it.

Dilute mayo or balsamic vinegar with lemon juice for fewer syns but keeping good taste.

Any other ideas you can share? For me variety is key so I want to have a different salad every day

Loving your ideas DB :D, they are all fab ! Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us . I love the sound of the salmon, bamboo shoots and soy sauce, nom nom, might give that one a try :p.

Kay xx

Good morning everyone. Day 4 of the challenge, good luck x

Yay ! HN :D Looking forward to having you back with us on Monday ! Missed ya ! :p

Kay xx

:O have you not had the fake donner meat/kebab!? One of my fav meals...
I've added 2 pics I've previously taken of it..

Heres the link of recipe. I LOVE it!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/219067-fake-away-doner-kebab.html

I don't add the flour.. buy add a egg as they do in the recipe from the fakeaway book.
Also can use extra lean beef mince, I just add a lamb stock cube too make it more lamb like lol. Xx

Wow, thanks for sharing Jess and inspiring everyone else :D, that donner and salad looks super delish ! Perfect for summer, the pics are lovely ! :p

Kay xx

DATE 17/7/14
DAY Wk2 Day 4
CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE. Touch less than 2ltrs :(
CARBS Ryvita crackerbread x4
BODY MAGIC home workout & walking
SYNS Couple of mints, abt 4 syns
SALAD. Boiled eggs, mixed leaves, carrots, beetroot, celery, onion, tomato, cucumber, ff dressing

Hope u all had a good day xLx

Well done, fab day 4 Ellejay :D ! Don't worry about the water hun, try and up it today. I don't know if its sunny where you are, but its boiling here in London and I'm actually finding it easier to hit my water target. I will pass on the lovely sunny weather to your side to help u, hehe :vibes::cool: . Hope you have a fab day 5, I know you'll hit your water target today ;) !

Kay xx

Yay ! HN :D Looking forward to having you back with us on Monday ! Missed ya ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, the scales have missed you too :( Not so focused without the salad challenge. Just had the home shopping delivery and I am totally stocked up with salad and quorn. No excuses for next week :) Obviously need to check in to keep me on my toes. Looked for raspberries in the garden and the thrushes have had them all. So no super speed raspberries for me today. Need to get some netting I think x

Date: 17/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : 4
Plan : Green
Water intake: 2l
Carbs : cannelloni pasta
Body magic: 30 mins kettlebells, 40 mins walking
Syns: 5 ( ryvita)
Salad: cottage cheese, red cabbage slaw, tomatoes, cucumber, pearl onions, bamboo shoots

Resisted a whippy icecream this evening on the sea front as it would have taken me over 10 syns and even beginning to think II might be able to do the turbo next week. 3l of water!!!!

DB, you are smashing it this week on week 1 ! :D Well done, keep the focus and that slimming mojo with you, don't let it go ! :p Your salads and all your pictures have looked amazing ! Well done for resisting and staying within 10 syns. Think how much better you will feel on Monday when those scales go down ! :) I'm so happy your are liking the challenge. We are having perfect salad weather at the moment and it will continue throughout August fingers crossed ! You are welcome to join week 2 if you are interested. I am putting up the list of names later today.

With regards to TURBO, it can only be done once you have completed 3 weeks of GET FIT. After 2 weeks of GET FIT you have to take a week off, then you can return, do another week of GET FIT then in your 4th week you can move up to THE TURBO CYCLE.

TURBO is a lot more intense compared to GET FIT, so we must build up to it slowly to make sure our body is ready for the challenge. Just for the benefit of some of the others, even though I have covered this in the guidelines, I will do a quick recap of the key differences between the 2 Cycles, for you all below :-

SNAPSHOT - Difference between the 2 Cycles :D

SALADS - GF = 1 a day / TB = 2 a day (one side, one main)

WATER - GF = 2 Litres / TB = 3 litres a day

EXERCISE - GF = 30 mins for 3 days in the week / TB = 1 hour for 5 days of the week

RED DAYS - GF = 4 days in the week / TB = 5 days in the week

Kay xx

Day of challenge : week 2, day 4
Water intake: 2L
Carbs : 6 baby potatoes.
Body magic: about 20mins. Lazy Thursdays since Jacob at nursery...
Syns: 5 on saices and 2 on quorn chicken nuggets
Salad:

Another fab salad day Jess ! :D Well done. I know your under on the body magic but your low on syns too and you've gone over the exercise quota for this week anyway, so its all good :). Loving your salad pic, looks super yummy ! :p Good luck for day 5 hun, hope you do super smashing ! ;)

Kay xx

Day of challenge : week 2, day 4
Water intake: 2L
Carbs : spaghetti hoops and sweet potato wedges
Body magic: 45 minutes walk
Syns: none yet
Salad: ratatouille salad

Hi Jen :p, well done on a fab day 4 hun ! I noticed you put week 2, think that might have been a typing error, I know your on week 1. Also I noticed your posting up early and saying you will update later if there is any change, so did your syns stay at zero or did you have some that evening ? Hope your enjoying your salads, you are doing really well Jen, keep it up :). Good luck for day 5, hope you do smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

Last edited:
DATE: 17/07/14
DAY: Week 2 day 4
CYCLE: Get Fit
PLAN: EE
WATER INTAKE: 3L
CARBS: Half wm pitta
BODY MAGIC: 11km walk
SYNS: 10
SALAD: Mixed leaves, carrot, cucumber, scallions, tomatoes with bolognese

:)

Smashing day 4 CW ! :D Your going all TURBO style with the water ! :p Well done for staying within syns too ! You've done fab on the exercise and your salad sounds super yummy too ! I noticed you've also put week 2, you are on week 1 hun, think it might have been a typing error, no worries. Good luck for DAY 5, I know you'll do amazing ! ;)

Kay xx

Last edited:
DATE 17/7/14
DAY 4
CYLCE get fit
PLAN. green
CARBS ww wrap
WATER 3L
BODY MAGIC 4 mile walk
SYNS. None
SALAD lettuce , cucumber, toms, onions

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? :D Vonnie, I'm laughing here :giggle:...I'll do GET FIT she says,...you've gone all TURBO STYLE ! :p hehe you may as well had done this week with me ! :p Nevermind, next week is the last week of July, together were gonna kick some butt ! :asskick: Your gonna fly past that number 8 ! :superwoman:

Watch out Monday here she comes !
69089.gif
:worthy::worthy::worthy: 8 stones ! AMAZING !! Go Super Vonic ! :D

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back