NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm off to the Chinese tonight. I'm not sure I can keep it on plan as a red day so I'll take it as a day off if that's ok.

Hi Jen :p, no problems hun, I will put today down as your day off. I hope you enjoy your lovely Chinese meal out :D. However just some helpful tips and advice from me, because I still want to see those scales go down for you on Monday. Tomorrow (Sat) is ment to be a green/ee day. Since you will be having carbs today, I would like to change your day 6 to a Red Day. Also can you add 30 minutes of exercise to it. And lastly Chinese food does have a high level of salt which retains water in our body, try and drink lots of water, today and tomorrow, to wash that all down. Hope to speak to you soon ;).

Kay xx

Cloudy day here (east Yorkshire) too! And it's apparently suppose to be the hottest in years... Hmm!

Good luck today,
I'm kind of having a day off the salad plan but still on SW. I'm just having all my healthy extras and syns if needed. Fry up for lunch and then sw scotch eggs and salad for tea as I've my mum coming. Still getting salad in though as I always do! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hi Jess, do you want me to put you down as day off today ?

Kay xx

DON'T LET THE WEEKEND WIN !!! :D

Hey everyone, you've all done super well this week. I cannot wait till Monday to see all your fab results ! :) Fridays are probably the most testing time of the week ,its the weekend ! :p If your having a day off, try and remember all the hard work you have done this week, and make some sensible choices when you go out. Don't let one day, wipe over all the hard work you have done so far. You can still eat out, have fun and stay on plan, win win :D. There is a whole section on EATING OUT in the guidelines (Section 7B) which has useful tips and hints to help keep you on track.

Here are some pics of healthy eating choices, made at Nandos and Pizza Express, just to get you all inspired ! :D

Skinless butterfly chicken, with side green salad, corn on the cob. Nandos :p.

Delicious Salad ! Pizza Express :p.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and look forward to seeing your posts later ! :D

Kay xx

To be honest that will work out better for me!

To be honest that will work out better for me!

Perfect Jen :D, have a lovely night out and look forward to your posts for DAY 6 tomorrow hun ;).

Kay xx

He he Kay ,
When I've been posting each night I've thought the same lol ,
Yep super Vonic commences Monday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 21st July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 21st July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

Thanks Kay xx

List of Participants

- Coughdrops
- HappyNanna
- Mariavon
- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Salad Challenge Results June 2014.png

Last edited:
I replied lol
I'm turbo ing it all the way,
I do feel really bloated with totm now

I replied lol
I'm turbo ing it all the way,
I do feel really bloated with totm now

Yep you have :p lol, just waiting for some of the others hun :D boo to the TOTM fairy, she's with me too ! :rolleyes:

Kay xx

My updates for DAY 4 and DAY 5 :).

Date: THURS 17/07/14
Cycle: TURBO
Day of challenge: DAY 4
Plan: RED
Water: 3L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1 hour walk
Syns: 5.5 (5 freddo bar) (0.5 olives)
Salad: 1) Omelette with side green salad / 2) Chargrilled Haddock with Florette Crispy Salad with olives.

Date: FRI 18/07/14
Cycle: TURBO
Day of challenge: DAY 5
Plan: RED
Water: 3L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1 hour walk
Syns: 5.5 (5 snack a jacks) (0.5 olives)
Salad: 1) Omelette with side green salad / 2) Chargrilled Chicken with Florette Crispy Salad with olives.

DATE: 18/07/14
DAY: Week 1 day 5
CYCLE: Get Fit
PLAN: Red
WATER INTAKE: 2.5L so far - going out tonight, no alcohol, just sparkling water :fingerscrossed:
CARBS: None
BODY MAGIC: Rest day
SYNS: None
SALAD: Yuk sung in baby gem lettuce 'wraps' with mixed peppers, scallion and tomatoes

Have a great weekend everyone :)

UPDATE - for SAT 18/07/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Early night for me ladies, night night. For those of you posting late tonight, please can you makesure you have read all my updates for today. I will reply to your posts in the morning. Have a good weekend everyone ;).

Kay xx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 21st July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

Thanks Kay xx

List of Participants

- Coughdrops
- HappyNanna
- Mariavon
- Kay003

Thanks Kay xx

List of Participants

- Coughdrops
- HappyNanna
- Mariavon
- Kay003
- Chubbywitch

Thanks Kay :) Have a lovely weekend :)

Kay please can I you put me down as hol day today (Friday )
Thanks xxx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 21st July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post. Thanks Kay xx

List of Participants

- Coughdrops
- HappyNanna
- Mariavon
- Kay003
- Chubbywitch
- Daisy18.

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D. http://www.minimins.com/attachments...allenge-salad-challenge-results-june-2014.png

Please count me in for next week. I'm relieved I won't be doing turbo!

Date: 18/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 1 day 5
Plan: red
Water intake: just under 2 litres :(
Carbs: none
Body magic: 40 mins walk, 1hr gardening
Syns : 6
Salad: grilled beef burger (100%beef )chicken fillet, lettuce, cucumber, tomato.

Sorry no photo as I was out! hence the slightly low fluid intake. Can't face any more

Date: 18/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 2 day 5
Plan: red
Water intake: 2L
Carbs: I've had both my HEB today.
Body magic: 20mins
Syns : 17 :-!
Salad: scotch egg salad
1405720550733.jpg

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313

good luck everyone today :)