NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DATE: 18/07/14
DAY: Week 1 day 5
CYCLE: Get Fit
PLAN: Red
WATER INTAKE: 2.5L so far - going out tonight, no alcohol, just sparkling water :fingerscrossed:
CARBS: None
BODY MAGIC: Rest day
SYNS: None
SALAD: Yuk sung in baby gem lettuce 'wraps' with mixed peppers, scallion and tomatoes

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Hey CW :p, well done on a fab DAY 5 ! Loving the zero carbs and no syns, whoop ! Your smashing it with the water too :D. Salad sounds super yummy. We're almost at the end of the challenge, Monday is near, you've all done fantastic this week, you should all be proud of yourselves, hope you have a smashing loss on Monday ! :):)

Kay xx

Kay please can I you put me down as hol day today (Friday )
Thanks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okie tokie Vonnie, got it, over and out sis ! :D hehe xx

Date: 18/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 1 day 5
Plan: red
Water intake: just under 2 litres :(
Carbs: none
Body magic: 40 mins walk, 1hr gardening
Syns : 6
Salad: grilled beef burger (100%beef )chicken fillet, lettuce, cucumber, tomato.

Sorry no photo as I was out! hence the slightly low fluid intake. Can't face any more

Hey DB :D, you've done a fab day 5 hun ! No worries with the water if its just under 2 litres. But perhaps start drinking your water early in the day, from when you get up, then you will have less to drink in the evening to hit your target. Also I hope your getting some nice hot weather, I know that's helped a lot of us recently to naturally drink more :p. The rest of your day was super ! Well done on the low syns and extra exercise, whoop ! These are the last few days of the challenge, one final push before Monday and you'll see a fabby loss hun promise ;). Good luck for day 6, looking forward to your post later :).

Kay xx

Day of challenge : Week 2 day 5
Water intake: 2L
Carbs: I've had both my HEB today.
Body magic: 20mins
Syns : 17 :-!
Salad: scotch egg salad
View attachment 146518

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313

Hey Jess :), well done for updating DAY 5. Not sure if you want me to put you down for 6 days with a day off or 7 full days ? You asked for a day off earlier in the week, and you've posted day 5, so I'm a bit confused and will wait for your reply on that . I know you have gone over syns and under exercise. The last few days before Monday are very important. See if you can pull it back a bit today or tomorrow, if possible. I know you've had a super week 2 and I want you to smash it again on Monday, like you did last week and I know you will :D. Good luck for day 6 hun, looking forward to your post later ;) .

Kay xx

Hopefully I've done it correctly now:

DATE 14/July
DAY: 1
CYCLE: get fit
PLAN: red
CARBS: 0
WATER: 2L +
BODY MAGIC: 0
SYNS: 10
Salad: tuna with lettuce cucumber tomato celery and pepper.

DATE 15/7/14
DAY: 2
CYCLE: get fit
PLAN: green
CARBS: noodles + potatoes
WATER: 2L +
BODY MAGIC: 35mins
SYNS: none
Salad: new potateo salad

Hello hun :), thanks for staying in touch with me through pm. I know you've been having problems with your phone and internet this week, so have not been able to update all the days of the challenge, even though you have been sticking to it. I have made an exception and will be adding your results on Monday with the rest of us. I'm glad you will be continuing onto week 2, to further boost your losses over summer :D. Well done for all your hard work this week on the challenge. I hope you have a smashing loss on Monday Minnie :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, the scales have missed you too :( Not so focused without the salad challenge. Just had the home shopping delivery and I am totally stocked up with salad and quorn. No excuses for next week :) Obviously need to check in to keep me on my toes. Looked for raspberries in the garden and the thrushes have had them all. So no super speed raspberries for me today. Need to get some netting I think x

Yay ! :D So looking forward to you starting again with us HN. You will so be back in the zone, and watch them scales drop ! :p Glad you've done your salad prep already :p, I can tell your super motivated to start ! Whoop ! :):)

Kay xx

DATE: SAT 19/07/2014
DAY: 6
CYCLE: TURBO
PLAN: GREEN
CARBS: None
WATER: 3L +
BODY MAGIC: 1 hour walk
SYNS: 5.5 (protein shake 5) (olives 0.5)
Salad: 1) omelette with side green salad 2) Red Kidney beans with Florette Crispy Salad plus Olives and tomatoes.

IMG_0861.jpg IMG_0999.jpg

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 21st July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 21st July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Coughdrops
- Daisybell18
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- MinnieMouse23

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
Date 19/07/14
Cycle Get Fit
Day of challenge Week1 day6
Plan. Green
Water intake 2 l plus some!
Carbs : new potatoes
Body magic : 30 mins kettlebells, 40 mins, 10 flights of stairs
Syns 6
Salad cottage cheese, lettuce, beetroot, pearl onions, grated carrot, sun blush tomatoes

image-4061315123.jpg

Just noticed how my backgrounds keep changing. They are my salads - promise! Have taken the tablecloth off to wash it and have been photographing salad on table in living room too. Tomorrow will be different again as I am out. This challenge is doing wonders for my willpower.

Date 19/07/14
Cycle Get Fit
Day of challenge Week1 day6
Plan. Green
Water intake 2 l plus some!
Body magic : 30 mins kettlebells, 40 mins, 10 flights of stairs
Syns 6
Salad cottage cheese, lettuce, beetroot, pearl onions, grated carrot, sun blush tomatoes

View attachment 146604

Just noticed how my backgrounds keep changing. They are my salads - promise! Have taken the tablecloth off to wash it and have been photographing salad on table in living room too. Tomorrow will be different again as I am out. This challenge is doing wonders for my willpower.

Hey DB :D, I'm loving the check background, don't change it hun ! hehe :p Well done on a smashing Day 6 ! You've done fab on syns water and exercise ! Just what we need before Monday ! Your salad looks super delish :). I'm glad the challenge is keeping you focused and your enjoying week 1. You've all done brilliantly and I have my fingers crossed for an amazing loss for all of you on Monday ! :p Good luck for DAY 7 which is a Red day . The most important aspect of the last day is lots of water, no exercise and no carbs. I will be posting the schedule for DAY 7 later on for everyone. I know you'll do super DB on your last day ! ;)

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SUN 20/07/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

Early night for me ladies, night night. For those of you posting late tonight, please can you makesure you have read all my updates for today. I will reply to your posts in the morning. It's the last day of the challenge tomorrow, make it count :p, good luck and have a fab DAY 7 everyone ! :D

Kay xx

Date 19/07/14
Cycle Get Fit
Day of challenge Week 2, day 6
Plan. Green
Water intake: very naughty today and only 1L
Body magic : 1 hour
Syns: 1 so far! Will enjoy some popcorn tonight for 4 syns and likely hifi bar for 6 syns depending how I feel.
Salad: mixed leafs, gherkins, potato salad(1syn for mayo) onion, tomato, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers cottage cheese.
ForumRunner_20140719_210148.png

I had baked bean lasgne with mixed leaves for tea too... Had more carbs than usual but was only about 1 and half lasgne sheets that I had.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Day of challenge : Week 2 day 6
Carbs: none
Body magic: 30 mins
Syns : 10
Salad: nando's chicken and 2 sides of salad, extra salad with tea too.

Date: 19/7/14
Day of challenge : Week 2 day 6
Plan: green
Carbs: ryvita crackerbread x2
Body magic: none
Syns : 10
Salad: Mixed bean salad, egg, mixed leaves, home made ff "coleslaw" toms & cucumber xLx

DATE 19/7/14
DAY Saturday
CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
WATER 2.5L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3 .5 mile walk
SYNS none
SALAD cous cous lettuce , toms cucumber, onions,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your off to bed early Kay, is everything ok x

I was just a bit tired last night Helen, that's all, I'm fine thanks, I slept well, hope your doing well too and look forward to you starting on Monday with us :p.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back