Not open for further replies.
Date 19/07/14
Cycle Get Fit
Day of challenge Week 2, day 6
Plan. Green
Water intake: very naughty today and only 1L
Carbs : new potatoes
Body magic : 1 hour
Syns: 1 so far! Will enjoy some popcorn tonight for 4 syns and likely hifi bar for 6 syns depending how I feel.
Salad: mixed leafs, gherkins, potato salad(1syn for mayo) onion, tomato, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers cottage cheese.
View attachment 146617

I had baked bean lasgne with mixed leaves for tea too... Had more carbs than usual but was only about 1 and half lasgne sheets that I had.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hey Jess :), well done on a fab day 6. Today is the last day of the challenge. I know you only managed 1 litre yesterday, but try and hit your 2 litre target today. Also its a Red Day so no carbs and try and keep syns low. I'm hopeing you have a fabby loss on Monday morning. Got my fingers crossed for you. Looking forward to your DAY 7 post tonight :p.

Kay xx

Date: 18/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 2 day 6
Plan: red
Water intake: 2L
Carbs: none
Body magic: 30 mins
Syns : 10
Salad: nando's chicken and 2 sides of salad, extra salad with tea too.

Well done Jen for sticking to a Red day, after your day out :p. I'm loving the extra sides of salad at Nandos, you've done brill today hun ! :D Congrats on hitting the water target and the exercise targets too. Good luck for day 7, I'll be looking forward to your post later tonight ;).

Kay xx

Date: 19/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 2 day 6
Plan: green
Water intake: 2L
Carbs: ryvita crackerbread x2
Body magic: none
Syns : 10
Salad: Mixed bean salad, egg, mixed leaves, home made ff "coleslaw" toms & cucumber xLx

Yay ! You did it ! Whoop ! 2 litre water target done, well done Ellejay :p. That is a perfect green day :). Your mixed bean salad sounds so yummy. Good luck for DAY 7, its the last day of the challenge, give it your best :D. I really hope you get that 2lbs tomorrow if not more to take you to target ! Got my fingers crossed for you hun, I'm so excited for you, you've done amazing in week 2 and should be well proud of yourself ;).

Kay xx

DATE 19/7/14
DAY Saturday
CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
WATER 2.5L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3 .5 mile walk
SYNS none
SALAD cous cous lettuce , toms cucumber, onions,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Von ! You've done amazing this week with all your walking, miles and miles of it :D. I'm sure all that body magic and the water and salads will help kick some butt :p. Your couscous salad sounds yummy ! Good luck for DAY 7 hun, I know you'll do smashing ! :):)

Kay xx

UPDATE - Sun 20/07/2014 :p

It's here it's DAY 7 !!! :D:D:D It's the final day of the challenge !!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Let's make it count and hit all our targets !!! :greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY xx

Well done to everyone finishing up... all ready to start tomorrow, my fridge is groaning under the weight of salad stuff!

Hey Jess :), well done on a fab day 6. Today is the last day of the challenge. I know you only managed 1 litre yesterday, but try and hit your 2 litre target today. Also its a Red Day so no carbs and try and keep syns low. I'm hopeing you have a fabby loss on Monday morning. Got my fingers crossed for you. Looking forward to your DAY 7 post tonight :p.

Kay xx

Thanks! I know was naughty with yesterday for the challenge but still on plan of sw. Already had 2L water today. Just had my lunch too, not as much salad as refer but was a rush one as going out.. x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

THE SALAD CHALLENGE - THE STORY SO FAR ... :D:D:D

We are only 2 weeks in since this Challenge started, (finishing our 3rd week tomorrow morning) and I wanted to share the story so far ...

Since starting this Challenge 2 weeks ago, we have had Over 16,000+ views, it's great to have that kind of support from people who are not doing the challenge and are tuning in each day to cheer you all on and monitor your progress, so well done to all of you ! :):):)

To date we have had 22 participants in 2 weeks who between them have achieved a whopping loss of 63.25 LBS !!! That's all of this ...

untitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.pngimagesBXEG8TDJ.jpgimagesBXEG8TDJ.jpgimagesBXEG8TDJ.jpg

In 2 weeks you have all eaten 200 salads between you ! All that green goodness and fibre going inside your body :eating: :D . Some of your culinary creations to share ...

1405720550733[1].jpg
image11.jpgimage114.jpgimage110.jpgimage-1033227776[1].jpgimage-2690230034[1].jpgMWSnap398%202014-07-01,%2018_11_43.jpgimage-2388627386.jpgimage[4] (2).jpg8a97f5cd2e81d7ed0ba840b7967f6734_zps32381b18.jpgimage-4061315123[1].jpgimage-1816313488[1].jpgForumRunner_20140709_203704[1].pngimage111.jpgMWSnap399%202014-07-02,%2013_43_33.jpgsaladday1meal2.JPGsaladday1.JPGsaladchallengeday2meal2.JPGimage[2].jpgimage112.jpg1404926853026[1].jpgimage-937348409[1].jpg

In 2 weeks together we have drank 364 Litres of water !!! :p:p:p

images111.jpg
untitled113.pngimages111.jpguntitled113.pngimages111.jpguntitled113.pngimages111.jpg

In 2 weeks as a group we have done 61 hours of exercise in total !!! :party0049:
:party0049::party0049:

images301.jpg
images300.jpgimages302.jpgimages301.jpgimages300.jpgimages302.jpgimages301.jpg

This post is to congratulate all the participants who have taken part in this challenge so far :clap::clap::clap:. You've all had some amazing losses and I know its been a tough challenge to follow :D:D, but you all persevered with your determination and focus and you saw some amazing results in the end :p. I wish you all the success going forward whether you return to the challenge or keep going on your own journey, I hope 2014 is a fab year for everyone and we all achieve our weightloss goals ! I myself have gained so much inspiration from you all since starting this thread. It has really helped me on my own weightloss journey, so a big thank you from me to all of you .

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Salad Challenge W/B Mon 21st July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 21st July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Coughdrops
- Daisybell18
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- MinnieMouse23

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Hi hun how are you?
I'm afraid I'll need a "holiday" day today, nothing's gone to plan. I've had a salad but too many syns to mention :-( fingers crossed for tomorrow, but with my * wk on the horizon, I'm not hoping 4 much :( xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun how are you?
I'm afraid I'll need a "holiday" day today, nothing's gone to plan. I've had a salad but too many syns to mention :-( fingers crossed for tomorrow, but with my * wk on the horizon, I'm not hoping 4 much :( xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no, a day before weigh in :p no worries lovely, life happens and you've done so well this week, I'm sure you will still see a fabby loss tomorrow :). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D. I am going to be posting up some updates in a minute. Please can you makesure you read them before tomorrow mornings weigh in. I have already posted some, please can you go back a few posts and read those also.

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

THOSE OF YOU WEIGHING TOMORROW FOR YOUR RESULTS, PLEASE READ THIS ;)

What To Expect From Your Results

Just a quick word from me about your weigh in results every Monday. Please be aware that although we are all doing the same challenge, our bodies work differently and results may vary. The last time we did this challenge we had losses varying from 1lb to 5.5lbs in one week. Please do not feel disheartened if you have not lost as much as the next person, remember we are all different. I cannot guarantee how much each person will lose, not even for myself but I do know if you stick with it you will see a loss. If your result is not as much as you were hoping for, please remember that the number on the scale is not the only thing that is important. There are other factors that can affect your losses like TOTM, all these things should also be taken into consideration. Also you may see good inch losses even if you don't achieve a big number on the scale. The other huge benefit of doing this challenge is the goodness you are giving your body with all the fibre, exercise and water, the health benefits are huge. Some people (like myself) take 2 weeks for the loss to show up, our body sometimes is playing catch up with us. I have had weeks in the past where I have been really good on plan but the scales have not moved but the following week it catches up and its a good number. There are some lucky people where the loss shows up in the same week, we are all different.

So moral of the story is, please don't use the number to measure your Success on the challenge, there are so many other positives that you will come away with, which you must applaud and celebrate for yourself :clap: . I want everyone to be happy on results day :p (which is Mondays on this challenge ), if I see any doom and gloom faces :(, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny :asskick: ! You've all been warned ! :D:D:D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. I did send a pm to you all about this, but this is just a quick reminder, because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

All of you who are weighing tomorrow morning, please can you confirm back to me if I have your details correct for the results spreadsheet tomorrow. Thank you.

Kay xx

NAME / NUMBER OF DAYS ON CHALLENGE

CW - 7
DB - 7
EJ - 6
Jess<3 - 7
JC - 6
Kay003 - 6
MM - 7
Mariavon - 5

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 21/07/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

UPDATE FOR NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS ! for Mon 21/07/2014

Discussing uour results with other memebers

Weighing yourself at home or at group before next Monday

Weightloss results must strictly not be discussed on the thread with other participants, once the challenge has started, during the middle of the challenge or any other time before next Mondays results.

If any of you are curious to see how much you weigh just a few days into the challenge, my advice would be to keep them scales away as the figure might not be what your expecting, your body is still adjusting and making changes and like a lot of us it may dishearten you and lead you to a binge. Please try your best not to weigh before Monday. If you find you can't help yourself then please can you keep the figure to yourself and not share it with anyone here otherwise it will naturally cause everyone to guesstimate what they feel they should be achieving. As I've mentioned before, we are all different, so our losses will vary too. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay away from those scales until Monday morning.

Those of you that have a group weigh in before next Monday, again can you please try and keep the figure to yourself until next Monday. I hope you all agree, we all need to support each other on this ;)

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 21st July :p

This is the final list of participants starting the challenge tomorrow. If you would like to join, it will have to be next week on Monday 28th July :) .

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Coughdrops
- Daisybell18
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- MinnieMouse23

Thanks Kay xx

DATE: SUN 20/07/2014
DAY: 7
CYCLE: TURBO
PLAN: RED
CARBS: None
WATER: 3L
BODY MAGIC: REST DAY
SYNS: 7 (biscuits 6) (olives 1)
Salad: 1) boiled eggs with side green salad 2) Chargrilled Chicken with Florette Crispy Salad plus Olives and tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back