Date- 20 /07/14
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - Week1 day 7
Plan -Red
Water intake - 3 litres!
Carbs - none
Body magic - none
Syns - 5
Salad - carrot and celery sticks with ff curry yogurt dip, grilled chicken and grapes

No photo I'm afraid as I was out all day. Will report in first thing in the morning. 7 days is correct

Date- 20 /07/14
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - Week2 day 7
Plan -Red
Water intake - 3.5L
Carbs - potato used for heB
Body magic - none
Syns - 7
Salad - was a rush so tin tuna with my pre grated tubs of coleslaw mix for when I want it.. so onion red and purple cabbage, carrot and tomatoes
ForumRunner_20140720_212112.png

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Date- 20 /07/14
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - Week1 day 7
Plan -Red
Water intake - 3 litres!
Carbs - none
Body magic - none
Syns - 5
Salad - carrot and celery sticks with ff curry yogurt dip, grilled chicken and grapes

No photo I'm afraid as I was out all day. Will report in first thing in the morning. 7 days is correct

Hi hun :p well done on a fab day 7 ! You've done amazing this week. Please can you makesure you have read all my updates for today before tomorrows weigh in. And good luck for your result, I hope you do smashing ! :D

Thanks Kay xx

Date- 20 /07/14
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - Week2 day 7
Plan -Red
Water intake - 3.5L
Carbs - potato used for heB
Body magic - none
Syns - 7
Salad - was a rush so tin tuna with my pre grated tubs of coleslaw mix for when I want it.. so onion red and purple cabbage, carrot and tomatoes
View attachment 146743

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hi Jess :p well done on a fab day 7 and on completing week 2 ! You've done brill this week. Please can you makesure you have read all my updates for today before tomorrows weigh in. And good luck for your result, I hope you do amazing ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

UPDATE - SUN 20/07/2014

You'll be glad to know this is my last and final update for this week :p.

Some of you who are doing other challenges simultaneously like monthly ones where you have to report your losses, please use your normal weigh in day or group results for that. You only need your Monday result for this challenge only. I know some people got a bit confused and pmed me at the start, so I hope this clears things up ;).

Kay xx

Right ladies early night for me now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Struggling to update properly as on app. But all on plan. 6/7 days on get fit plan. 45 mins exercise today too and 9 syns.

Can't wait for weigh in in the morning

Weigh in last Monday 9st 11.25lb and weigh in today 9st 7.5lb !! Woop 3.75lb off

Morning hun x
2lb gain for me today, not surprised, not feeling too great at the moment :(. But thank u 4 all ur effort & support, ur fab! :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lb loss for me this week so now in my 12s at long last. I've never lost this much in a week before, even my first week! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Really buoyed up for week two now. Hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to some more salad ideas.

Hi Kay,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. all weekend lol but managed to stay at it :)

Date: Sat 19.07.14.
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Day 6
Plan: EE
Water: 3L
Carbs: Wedges
Body magic: 5.5km walk
Syns: 10
Salad: Egg mayo and ham salad - leaves, cucumber, onion, tomatoes

Date: Sun 20.07.14.
Day of challenge: Day 7
Plan: RED
Water: 2L
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Salad: Same as yesterday, egg mayo and ham

7 days is correct and I saw a loss of 5.25 lbs which brings me 0.25lbs away from 10st exactly, 7lbs from my goal weight! :) Hoping to see then 9's this week!

Ready for week 2 and thanks so much for all your effort Kay! x x x

Weigh in last Monday 9st 11.25lb and weigh in today 9st 7.5lb !! Woop 3.75lb off

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! Well done JC ! That's a fantastic results ! :bliss:I'm so so happy for you ! :p That brings you right next to target ! Only 0.5 lbs away ! I'm sure you'll be there next week. Congrats hun, you worked so hard on the challenge and you got this result over 6 days ONLY ! Woohoo ! Brilliant ! Your a Star ! :D I will update your results on the spreadsheet hun :):).

Kay xx

Morning hun x
2lb gain for me today, not surprised, not feeling too great at the moment :(. But thank u 4 all ur effort & support, ur fab! :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey EJ ;) well done for doing the challenge this week. There are a couple of us this week who have been on star week and have been affected by it. I will put up a post about that in a bit. Sometimes the loss will show up the following week. So fingers crossed its just water weight and you will see a good loss next week hun. But well done for participating and taking part in the challenge :):).

Kay xx

Good morning Kay, Ready to start day 1 week 3 x Wishing everyone to have fab results for their weigh in today xxx

Hey morning HN :D, good to see ya ! Good luck with Week 3 Day 1, your a pro at this now ! :p

Kay xx

4lb loss for me this week so now in my 12s at long last. I've never lost this much in a week before, even my first week! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Really buoyed up for week two now. Hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to some more salad ideas.

Yay ! :party0019: Whoop ! Well done DB ! :D A smashing result hun ! I'm over the moon for you ! :party0011::party0011: You worked really hard this week on the challenge, you really deserve this ! :p I'm so happy you are back in the 12's again ! 4lbs off is a fantastic loss ! Amazing !! Looking forward to week 2 now with you ! :D I will update your results on the spreadhsheet now ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. all weekend lol but managed to stay at it :)

Date: Sat 19.07.14.
Day of challenge: Day 6
Plan: EE
Water: 3L
Carbs: Wedges
Body magic: 5.5km walk
Salad: Egg mayo and ham salad - leaves, cucumber, onion, tomatoes

Date: Sun 20.07.14.
Day of challenge: Day 7
Plan: RED
Water: 2L
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Salad: Same as yesterday, egg mayo and ham

7 days is correct and I saw a loss of 5.25 lbs which brings me 0.25lbs away from 10st exactly, 7lbs from my goal weight! :) Hoping to see then 9's this week!

Ready for week 2 and thanks so much for all your effort Kay! x x x

Oh my days ! :D CW that's a smashing loss hun ! :party0038: So so happy for you ! :clap::clap::clap: Well done ! 5.25 lbs is an amazing loss ! And brilliant for getting to 10st on the dot ! Your so gonna be in the 9's next week. :p Whoop ! :party0011::party0011: You worked really hard this week and I'm sure your gonna smash week 2 as well :superwoman: :D. I'm just going to update your results on the spreadsheet now ;).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back