NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeding Connor then I can weigh!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

* STAR WEEK - RESULTS

I have mentioned this in the guidelines how star week can affect our losses, whether you do this challenge or a normal week of slimming world or any other plan, our bodies do hold onto water and the loss can sometimes show up the following week. Star week varies for everyone, some of us see a gain others STS or have a small loss. Ideally if you come on before the start of the challenge, it is probably better to pull out that week as your results will not be a true reflection of your loss. However there will be instances when you start the challenge and you come on during the middle of it, and so there is nothing that can be done about that, your results may be affected.

This week, 3 of us have had the TOTM fairy visit us :rolleyes:, but I will still be adding our results to the spreadsheet, openly and honestly to share with you all, because real life does happen and this challenge is not exempt from mother nature :p lol .

So here they are :-

Ellejay = 2lb gain
Mariavon = STS
Kay003 = 1lb loss

Kay xx

Feeding Connor then I can weigh!!

Hiya hun :D, excited and looking forward to your update ;).

Kay xx

Morning guys - congrats to those who have had some wonderful losses - boo to TOTM causing gains or STS and here's to another stonking week for all my favourite salad munchers :D

I think Minnie has forgot and has left for work, I have pmed her so will add her results to the spreadsheet in the evening. I'm just waiting for Jess now ... Jess where are you hun ? :)

Kay xx

Okie tokie, its past 11am, I need to crack on with my day, looks like Jess and Minnie have got held up, I will add their results to the spreadsheet later. I'm going to post up everyones results in a bit ... :D.

Kay xx

Argh sorry for delay! Mad rush to leave the house...
Well I've dropped from 16st 5.5lb to 15st 13 3/4!!!!!!!
Don't usually count in quarters but I am this time!! Lol.

So what that's 5 and 3/4lbs :)

New stone bracket and I'm only 1 and 3/4lb from my 5stone award

Jess you've lost 11.75 lbs in 2 weeks ! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh my days !! :talk017: Woohoo ! Go Jess ! Your sure gonna be on that magazine cover ! :D I would love to have you back in a weeks time, you've excelled at the challenge, I hope you've enjoyed it just as much. Your such an inspiration Jess, you've just had a baby ! I mean WOW ! I'm adding your results now ! :p You so deserve a huge treat day today ! hehe I know your gonna zoom past me too lol I only just got my 5 stone but your on wings ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: GO JESS ! Whoop ! So so happy for you hun ! Truly deserved ! :p

Kay xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE 14/07/2014 :D

* Please be aware, this is just a draft, I will update the full spreadsheet later tonight when Minnie gets back to me with her result, so that I can calculate the group result.

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC Results 14-07-2014.png
Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 21st July :p

This is the final list of participants starting the challenge today. If you would like to join, it will have to be next week on Monday 28th July :) .

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Coughdrops
- Daisybell18
- HappyNanna
- Hel8
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- MinnieMouse23

Thanks Kay xx

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TODAY :D

UPDATE
- for MON 21/07/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Thank you!! I was shocked when got on the scales! Sooo pleased :)

I'm so focused with shifting the weight x

Thank you!! I was shocked when got on the scales! Sooo pleased :)

I'm so focused with shifting the weight x

I'm so happy for you Jess well done ! I hope you enjoy your yummy carbs this week :D. Would be fab to have you back on next weeks challenge with us ! :p Hope you have a lovely week ahead hun ;).

Kay xx

Brilliant results again this week, well done y'all. So far so good for Day 1... can't wait for salad at lunch

Good luck for Week 1 Day 1 Niamh ! :D I know you had a fab loss yourself last week, well done you ! I hope you enjoy this challenge, just as much as the others have. I look forward to your yummy pics later :p.

Kay xx

Well done to those that lost this week, some great losses again! To those who had a gain or sts because of totm don't let it dishearten you as those results won't be true ones so keep at it and your efforts will be rewarded eventually.

Good luck everyone doing the challenge this week. You are all amazing!

Aww thanks Sammy for your support ;). Indeed there were 3 of us affected by it this week :rolleyes:, and all 3 of us have done the challenge before and lost a respectable 10.5 lbs between us :), so I'm positive going forward, the water weight will come off and the losses will continue again . :p

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back