NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I'm off now ladies to go for my walk for the challenge, its dry outside so better catch the good weather before it starts to rain ! Well done to all the losers today ! :D You've all done amazing with your results ! And good luck to everyone for DAY 1 of a new week on The Salad Challenge ! Let's do this and kick some butt ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

images104.jpg...are here again ! :D:D:D

Kay xx

Well done everyone, what fantastic losses this week :wee: and surely next week after MN jogs on, the losses are going to be double massive :D Helen x

Argh sorry for delay! Mad rush to leave the house... Well I've dropped from 16st 5.5lb to 15st 13 3/4!!!!!!! Don't usually count in quarters but I am this time!! Lol. So what that's 5 and 3/4lbs :) New stone bracket and I'm only 1 and 3/4lb from my 5stone award Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Fantastic losses these past two weeks. You must be thrilled. I am in awe of anyone who has lost nearly 5 stone and still loses week after week. Well done

Hi Kay, Sorry I've been M.I.A. all weekend lol but managed to stay at it :) Date: Sat 19.07.14. Cycle: Get Fit Day of challenge: Day 6 Plan: EE Water: 3L Carbs: Wedges Body magic: 5.5km walk Syns: 10 Salad: Egg mayo and ham salad - leaves, cucumber, onion, tomatoes Date: Sun 20.07.14. Cycle: Get Fit Day of challenge: Day 7 Plan: RED Water: 2L Carbs: None Body magic: None Syns: 10 Salad: Same as yesterday, egg mayo and ham 7 days is correct and I saw a loss of 5.25 lbs which brings me 0.25lbs away from 10st exactly, 7lbs from my goal weight! :) Hoping to see then 9's this week! Ready for week 2 and thanks so much for all your effort Kay! x x x

Well done CW. Looking forward to week 2 and will be trying to up my fluid intake to 3 l as often as I can (see you managed that so real respect from yours truly) good luck hitting the 9s this week .

Fantastic losses these past two weeks. You must be thrilled. I am in awe of anyone who has lost nearly 5 stone and still loses week after week. Well done

Thank you!! I'm still getting back to my lowest, but feel pretty amazing how I've actually stuck to plan with a now 6 week old baby :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well done CW. Looking forward to week 2 and will be trying to up my fluid intake to 3 l as often as I can (see you managed that so real respect from yours truly) good luck hitting the 9s this week .

Thanks DB! You did so well too :) Bring on week 2! More of the same would be great lol X

Date : 21/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge :Wk2/day1
Plan: red
Water intake: 2l plus some
Carbs: none
Body magic: 30 mins walking
Syns : 7
Salad: BLT with a dash of mayo

image-103904883.jpg

Totally in the zone after loss today. Hope all you other saladers feel the same.

Day of challenge :Wk2/day1
Water intake: 2l plus some
Body magic: 30 mins walking
Syns : 7
Salad: BLT with a dash of mayo

View attachment 146824

Totally in the zone after loss today. Hope all you other saladers feel the same.

Wow what a beautiful plate of salad ! :p Well done DB, a smashing start to the week ! A fab day 1 :). You've done brill on the water intake, however today was a Rest Day hun, its important that you take them in the week. On GET FIT your exercise days fall on your carb days ie. green/ee days only . Good luck for day 2, I know you will do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Date : Mon 21/07/2014
Cycle: THE TURBO CYCLE
Day of challenge :WK 3 DAY 1
Plan: RED
Water intake: 3.5 Litres
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1.5 Hours Walking
Syns : 6 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 1)
Salad: 1) Green salad with olives and cherry tomatoes / 2) Chargrilled Haddock with mixed leaf salad and cherry tomatoes with olives.

IMG_0813.jpg IMG_0895.jpg

DATE 21/7/14
DAY 1
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3.5 mile walk
SYNS none
SALADS LUNCH lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, red onion, spring onion

DINNER as above with ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DATE 21/7/14
DAY 1
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3.5 mile walk
SYNS none
SALADS LUNCH lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, red onion, spring onion

DINNER as above with ham

Wow Von ! :clap: Well done on a fab Turbo day ! :D Hope you enjoyed your lovely Ham Salad hun. Your smashing it with the walking again ! :p And your doing brill with the 3 Litres of water. Whoop ! :p Another Red Day for us on Turbo, hope you do brill hun on DAY 2 as well ! Are you still using plant nanny ? I'm growing a Rose at the mo ;).

Kay xx

Day of challenge :Wk1/day1
Water intake: 3L
Body magic: rest day
Syns : 5.5
Salad: Lunch: chicken salad w/ rocket, pear, peppers, Philadelphia (hex A) mixed with spring onion, balsamic vinegar

2014-07-21 13.23.50.jpg

Wow Von ! :clap: Well done on a fab Turbo day ! :D Hope you enjoyed your lovely Ham Salad hun. Your smashing it with the walking again ! :p And your doing brill with the 3 Litres of water. Whoop ! :p Another Red Day for us on Turbo, hope you do brill hun on DAY 2 as well ! Are you still using plant nanny ? I'm growing a Rose at the mo ;). Kay xx

Snap, I went for the rose, an easy one to go back to work with , it's not to demanding

Hi Kay, Here is my day 1 week 3 food diary. The sun is still shining here :D We will probably get sea mist tomorrow, I can't be this lucky x

Day of challenge : Week 3 Day 1
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Body magic: None
Syns : 0
Salad: Steak salad. Steak, lettuce, red pepper, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onion.
DSCN0294 (640x480) (640x480) (640x480).jpg

Well done everyone on last weeks challenge. Superb results xx

Day of challenge :Wk1/day1
Water intake: 3L
Body magic: rest day
Syns : 5.5
Salad: Lunch: chicken salad w/ rocket, pear, peppers, Philadelphia (hex A) mixed with spring onion, balsamic vinegar

View attachment 146854

Woohoo ! :D Well done Niamh. What a cracking start to week 1. Your salad looks amazing. Well done for meeting all your targets and I'm glad you took the planned Rest Day. You've gone all TURBO with the 3 Litres of water, that's fab :p. I will be adding your salad pics to all the others this week :) . You've done brill on syns too, keep it up hun ! Good luck for day 2, I am just about to post it now ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for TUES 22/07/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Snap, I went for the rose, an easy one to go back to work with , it's not to demanding

Yay ! Great minds think alike :D. I tried to pm u hun, your inbox is full miss popular :p hehe xx

Hi Kay, Here is my day 1 week 3 food diary. The sun is still shining here :D We will probably get sea mist tomorrow, I can't be this lucky x

Day of challenge : Week 3 Day 1
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5 ltrs
Body magic: None
Syns : 0
Salad: Steak salad. Steak, lettuce, red pepper, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onion.
View attachment 146853

Well done everyone on last weeks challenge. Superb results xx

Hey HN :D, what a fab DAY 1 hun ! I'm loving your steak salad, yummy yummy :p. Will add it to all the food pics for the group :). You've met all your targets so well done. You've done brill with 2.5 litres ! I hope you have a smashing day 2 as well. Your lucky you have the sunny weather, its still grey skies here :rolleyes:, but as long as its dry, this bunny can still go for her walks :p. Looking forward to your yummy pics tomorrow now ! :D

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back