NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - Mon 21/07/2014 :)

Missing Posts for DAY 1 of Challenge

Please can the following members add their updates for DAY 1 of the Challenge.

Thanks Kay xx

- HEL8
- CHUBBYWITCH
- MINNIEMOUSE23

Right early night for me ladies, need to give my back some rest ;), will reply to remaining posts in the morning. Night night everyone, and good luck for DAY 2 ! :D

Kay xx

Night sweetie, hope your back isn't sore and you're just resting it to be good. Sleep well hun x

Evening ladies, I'm back for my 3rd go, last week my food was really poor, which goes to prove I need the structure of the challenge, good luck everyone :)

Date. 21/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 1.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - ice cream, salad cream.
Salad. Tinned salmon, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot, carrot and egg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 33
Evening ladies, I'm back for my 3rd go, last week my food was really poor, which goes to prove I need the structure of the challenge, good luck everyone :)

Date. 21/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 1.
Plan. Red.
Water intake. 2 litres.
carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 - ice cream, salad cream.
Salad. Tinned salmon, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot, carrot and egg.

I'm still here lol :D was chatting with my friend Daz. Well done Helen, fab food day ! :p I'm loving your salad, looks super delish and healthy . Well done on hitting all your targets today. Your water intake is brill and your within syns :). Hope you have a smashing week 3 and good luck for DAY 2 tomorrow hun, I know you'll do brill ! ;)

Kay xx

Just took a pic for you,

Hmmm, yummy yummy yummy, just what I needed to see before bed time lol :D Helen your killing me here with all this sweet cravings ! hehe. I must go to bed now, night night lovely :):).

Kay xx

Green day / Carb question

Hi Kay, and anyone else reading...

I know carbs are to be limited to one meal on Green day, but if I want pasta with my dinner tonight have you a guideline on how much? Or do I stick to 1/3 superfree as normal?

Sorry if this has been asked in the thread... I can't find it

(would you consider adding a FAQ post that we could refer to?)

Hi Kay, and anyone else reading...

I know carbs are to be limited to one meal on Green day, but if I want pasta with my dinner tonight have you a guideline on how much? Or do I stick to 1/3 superfree as normal?

Sorry if this has been asked in the thread... I can't find it

(would you consider adding a FAQ post that we could refer to?)

Hi Niamh, hope your well hun :). On green/ee you can have one carb meal, your other meal which will be salad must be carb free and made of fibre and protein only. For your carb meal only one portion of carb, so you wouldn't be having pasta and rice and noodles and bread, just one type of carb so could be a JP :). In terms of portion size, I haven't really quantified that, but I'm expecting everyone to use their sensible judgement, so obviously not mounds of rice on your plate, as this is a low carb challenge. And yes your right, a balanced plate of food should have some superfree on it to go with the carbs. Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

Good Morning everyone let's plough through this challenge and have a great weight loss at the end of the week xx Sun's still shining Kay! :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: xx

It's afternoon now :D hehe. Hello lovely, I'm just catching up on posts then off out for my walk. I'm loving the dancing bunnies :p. Hope you all have a smashing DAY 2 ! :):)

Kay xx

Have a good day 2 guys x

Mandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D Your always so supportive, thank you, hope your well lovely ;).

Kay xx

Update for yesterday - sorry I was late home and soooo tired!!

Date: 21.07.14.
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 1
Plan: Red
Water: 2.5L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 14km walk (I know it was supposed to be a rest day but I had already promised a friend :D )
Syns: 10
Salad: Lamb burger with salad 'bun', dry-fried onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and feta

Will update day 2 later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back