NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for yesterday - sorry I was late home and soooo tired!!

Date: 21.07.14.
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 1
Plan: Red
Water: 2.5L
Carbs: None
Body magic: 14km walk (I know it was supposed to be a rest day but I had already promised a friend :D )
Syns: 10
Salad: Lamb burger with salad 'bun', dry-fried onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and feta

Will update day 2 later :)

Well done CW on a fab DAY 1 :p. Hmm was ment to be Rest Day, I'll let you off since you promised your friend from before :D. Well done on the water intake and syns. Your burger salad sounds super yummy ! Looking forward to your DAY 2 post later :).

Kay xx

Date : Tues 22/07/2014
Cycle: THE TURBO CYCLE
Day of challenge :WK 3 DAY 2
Plan: RED
Water intake: 3 Litres
Body magic: 1.5 Hours Walking
Syns : 6 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 1)
Salad: 1) Green salad with olives and cherry tomatoes / 2) Chargrilled Chicken with mixed leaf salad and olives.

IMG_0813.jpg IMG_1094.jpg

Date: 22.07.14.
Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 2
Plan: EE
Water: 3L so far - 24 degrees today :cool:
Carbs: 50g wm roll - most of the bread pulled out
Body magic: 5km walk
Syns: 9
Salad: Ham, egg, beetroot, gherkins, cheese, scallions, cherry tomatoes, mixed peppers

:)

Date: 22.07.14.
Day of challenge: Week 2 Day 2
Plan: EE
Water: 3L so far - 24 degrees today :cool:
Carbs: 50g wm roll - most of the bread pulled out
Body magic: 5km walk
Syns: 9
Salad: Ham, egg, beetroot, gherkins, cheese, scallions, cherry tomatoes, mixed peppers

:)

Well done CW :clap: fab DAY 2 ! You've hit all your targets hun, amazing ! You've gone all TURBO with the water, that's brill ! Exercise and syns are great too ! Your ham & egg salad sounds super yummy. I hope your enjoying week 2 :D. Good luck for DAY 3, I hope you do smashing hun ! :p

Kay xx

Date: 22/7/14
Day of challenge : Wk2/Day 2
Water intake: 3l
Carbs: SW wedges
Body magic: 30 mins kettlebells, 8km walk
Salad: cottage cheese, pearl onions, mango, celery and tomatoes

Ate after walking in the midday sun and wasn't feeling hungry. Making up for it now so am in sitting room with door shut to avoid kitchen!

image-3561848712.jpg

Date: 22.07
Day of challenge: Week 1 Day 2
Plan: Green
Water: 3 litres
Body magic: 30 mins
Syns: 8.5
Salad: egg salad- hard boiled egg, egg/spring onion mixed with philly (hex A), rocket, olives (1 syn), chopped peppers

2014-07-22 13.15.17.jpg

Ate after walking in the midday sun and wasn't feeling hungry. Making up for it now so am in sitting room with door shut to avoid kitchen!

View attachment 146960

Hello hun well done on day 2, but I'm a bit confused :confused: are you following GET FIT like the others ? Today was a green/ee day .

Date: 22.07
Day of challenge: Week 1 Day 2
Plan: Green
Water: 3 litres
Body magic: 30 mins
Syns: 8.5
Salad: egg salad- hard boiled egg, egg/spring onion mixed with philly (hex A), rocket, olives (1 syn), chopped peppers

View attachment 146966

Well done Niamh, fab DAY 2 :). Your salad looks amazing and super healthy ! Well done for hitting all your targets, you've done amazing with 3 Litres of water ! :D. Hope you have a smashing DAY 3 hun ;).

Kay xx

View attachment 146960

Sorry DB, on closer inspection I think you typed RED but u ment green or ee :p because it does look like the rest is correct for an ee or green day ! :D Okay brilliant and well done ! Yep you've met all your targets and I'm super happy for you hun ! :) Good luck with DAY 3, I know you'll do amazing !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I find the water easy enough, I drink 2 or 3 litres most days anyway.

Didn't bother with carbs for my dinner after all.

Thanks Kay, I find the water easy enough, I drink 2 or 3 litres most days anyway.

Didn't bother with carbs for my dinner after all.

Glad your not getting any carb withdrawals yet, but mind you its only Day 2 :D. But you all are doing amazingly well this week. Well done on the 3 litres, that's brilliant hun ! :p

Kay xx

DATE 22/7/14
DAY 2
CYCLE. turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walk
SYNS none
SALAD 1) lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, onions.
2) as above with ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

UPDATE - for WED 22/07/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Whoopsie I've just made a boo boo, today was a Rest Day on TURBO and I exercised :eek:, ok will swop and have rest day tomorrow instead, naughty bunny :p !

Kay xx

DATE 22/7/14
DAY 2
CYCLE. turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walk
SYNS none
SALAD 1) lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, onions.
2) as above with ham

Well done Vonnie on Day 2 of TURBO ! :D Looks like we both made the same mistake, today was a Rest Day on TURBO :p. Nevermind lets take tomorrow as a Rest Day ok :). The rest of your day looks fab hun . Well done for hitting all your targets ! Good luck for Day 3, let's kick some butt ! :D

Kay xx

Well done Vonnie on Day 2 of TURBO ! :D Looks like we both made the same mistake, today was a Rest Day on TURBO :p. Nevermind lets take tomorrow as a Rest Day ok :). The rest of your day looks fab hun . Well done for hitting all your targets ! Good luck for Day 3, let's kick some butt ! :D Kay xx

That's just the walking round the shop ,

Evening Ladies

Date. 22/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 2
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Pasta.
Body magic. 30 walking.
Syns. 10 - salad cream 2.5, goodies 7.5.
Salad. Pasta, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, beetroot, Apple and grapes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 20
DSCN0295 (640x480).jpgHi Kay here is my diary for today. I have been having problems putting the picture on to minmins again. I've been here for about an hour.:mad: So I eventually ended up with 2 lines of salad! Too much even for me ha ha

DATE 22/7/14
DAY 2 Week 3
CYCLE. Get fit
PLAN green
WATER 2.5 ltrs.
CARBS porridge oats
BODY MAGIC 30 mins cycling
SYNS 6
SALAD Frittata Salad, 1 Linda MacCartney Red onion & Rosemary Sausage, red pepper, onion, tomatoes, eggs, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions,

I hope that everyone has had a good day 2 and is looking forward to day 3

Hi Kay I've had to default! It's not working when I over think I over eat!! I'll do it at home on the side hopefully without the pressure you've all done fantastic :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back