NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay I've had to default! It's not working when I over think I over eat!! I'll do it at home on the side hopefully without the pressure you've all done fantastic :) x

No worries Minnie, I know you've not had great internet connection so its been hard to update. Good luck on your weightloss journey, I hope you do well hun ;).

Kay xx

Evening Ladies

Date. 22/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 2
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Pasta.
Body magic. 30 walking.
Syns. 10 - salad cream 2.5, goodies 7.5.
Salad. Pasta, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, beetroot, Apple and grapes.

Well done Helen :D ! Smashing day 2, you've hit all your targets and your salad looks super delish ! :p I hope your enjoying week 3 and good luck for tomorrow, I know you'll do brill again hun ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay here is my diary for today. I have been having problems putting the picture on to minmins again. I've been here for about an hour.:mad: So I eventually ended up with 2 lines of salad! Too much even for me ha ha

DATE 22/7/14
DAY 2 Week 3
CYCLE. Get fit
PLAN green
WATER 2.5 ltrs.
CARBS porridge oats
BODY MAGIC 30 mins cycling
SYNS 6
SALAD Frittata Salad, 1 Linda MacCartney Red onion & Rosemary Sausage, red pepper, onion, tomatoes, eggs, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions,

I hope that everyone has had a good day 2 and is looking forward to day 3

Your salad pic has come out beautiful HN :D well worth the wait ! Well done on hitting all your targets ! You've done brill hun :p. Hope your enjoying week 3. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you smash it ! :)

Kay xx

Good luck for day 3 guys xx

DSCN0296 (640x480).jpg Hi Kay, Hooray only loaded 3 pictures of my salad tonight. Must be on a winning streak :D Here is my diary for today.

Date. 23/7/14
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 3
Plan. Red
Water intake. 3 ltrs.
Carbs. None
Body magic. 30 mins walk
Syns. None
Salad. Ham, Egg, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions.

I hope that everyone has had a fabulous salad challenge day and are raring to go for day 4 xx

DATE. 23/7/14
DAY 3
CYCLE turbo
PLAN green
WATER 3L
CARBS pasta
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walking , 2 hrs gardening
( mowing 3 lawns and cutting 2 hedges)
SYNS none
SALADS 1, lettuce, toms, cucumber,red onion, spring onion,
2) as above with small amount pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I'm back :D, just going to update my own diary then will pop along here and catch up on your posts. I have needed to take today as a day off for myself (more about that on my diary) but will be straight back on it tomorrow :p. I look forward to seeing how you all did on day 3 in a mo :) .

Kay xx

DATE. 23/7/14
DAY 3
CYCLE Get Fit
PLAN Red
WATER 3.5 L
CARBS None
BODY MAGIC Rest
SYNS 7
SALADS Chicken, ham, HB egg, rocket, olives (1 syn), chopped peppers, 2 laughing cow blue cheese (1/2 Hex A)

2014-07-23 13.08.51.jpg

Munching on a bowl of frozen grapes at the moment, loving the warm weather!

View attachment 147060 Hi Kay, Hooray only loaded 3 pictures of my salad tonight. Must be on a winning streak :D Here is my diary for today.

Date. 23/7/14
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 3
Plan. Red
Water intake. 3 ltrs.
Carbs. None
Body magic. 30 mins walk
Syns. None
Salad. Ham, Egg, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions.

I hope that everyone has had a fabulous salad challenge day and are raring to go for day 4 xx

Well done HN :p fab day 3 hun ! Hooray indeed to the pic being loaded :D. And what a lovely pic it is, your salad looks amazing ! Well done for hitting all your targets again. However today was a rest day hun, can you please make sure you are following them, its really important that the 2 cycles are not mixed up as this can affect your results, I have covered this in the guidelines as well, I'm also saying this to help the others as well ;). Hope you have a smashing DAY 4 ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - WED 23/07/2014 :D

Please can you all make sure you are meeting your daily targets. I have noticed this week that a couple of people have not taken their Rest Days. It is really important that you do and will affect your final result. This challenge is designed to work when all the components are followed correctly. Trying to tweak the 2 Cycles together will not work. Please stick to your Cycle as it is set out to be ;).

Thanks Kay xx

DATE. 23/7/14
DAY 3
CYCLE turbo
PLAN green
WATER 3L
CARBS pasta
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walking , 2 hrs gardening
( mowing 3 lawns and cutting 2 hedges)
SYNS none
SALADS 1, lettuce, toms, cucumber,red onion, spring onion,
2) as above with small amount pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Vonnie :D, a fab day 3 hun ! You've done brill on TURBO :p. Fantastic on the body magic ! Yummy pasta salad sounds delish, hope you enjoyed some carbs today :). Your doing amazing this week, good luck for day 4, I know you will do just fab! ;)

Kay xx

DATE. 23/7/14
DAY 3
CYCLE Get Fit
PLAN Red
WATER 3.5 L
CARBS None
BODY MAGIC Rest
SYNS 7
SALADS Chicken, ham, HB egg, rocket, olives (1 syn), chopped peppers, 2 laughing cow blue cheese (1/2 Hex A)

View attachment 147086

Munching on a bowl of frozen grapes at the moment, loving the warm weather!

Wow Niamh, your salad looks super delish hun ! :D Your doing amazing this week on GET FIT. Well done on meeting all the targets for today. I'm glad you took your rest day . Brill on the water hun ! :p Good luck for day 4, I hope you smash it ! :):)

Kay xx

UPDATE - for THURS 24/07/2014 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE :p

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today you need to do 1 hour of exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back