NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for DAY 4 everyone, you are all halfway through and doing so well !! Well done, just another few days to go now, keep strong ! :D

Kay xx

Okie tokie early night for me guys. Those of you posting late tonight, please can you makesure you have read all of todays updates and I will reply to your posts in the morning. Night night everyone ;).

Kay xx

Date: 23/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge :Wk2/ day 3
Plan: red
Water intake: 2l (just)
Carbs: None
Body magic: rest day
Syns: 10
Salad: bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato, celery, red onion and peach salad

Sorry a bit late tonight and no photo. I've been out after a hectic day working. Clean forgot to photograph my lunchtime salad.

Already thinking about kettlebells at 7.30am. Week 5 out of 6, so near the end of the program.

Have a good day 4 salad snufflers :D

Scorching here today in Donegal, not very hungry at all when it's like this, so today's salad lunch was a bit small and miserable. Was stuffed though after only half of it. Concentrating on fluids and might have some chopped pineapple and melon later

Scorching here today in Donegal, not very hungry at all when it's like this, so today's salad lunch was a bit small and miserable. Was stuffed though after only half of it. Concentrating on fluids and might have some chopped pineapple and melon later

Wish some of that scorching weather would come my way on the east coast!

Date: 24/7/14
Day of challenge : wk2/ Day 4
Plan. : Green
Water intake: 2l ( I am determined to make this by bedtime. Two glasses to go!)
Carbs: soba noodles
Body magic: 30 mins kettlebells, one hour walking
Salad: cooked veggie burger (homemade so no syns) tomato, beetroot, grated carrot, pickled onions, celery and peach

No picture again - sorry. Will try and remember tomorrow. I started off so well last week.

Date : Thurs 24/07/2014
Cycle: THE TURBO CYCLE
Day of challenge :WK 3 DAY 4
Plan: RED
Water intake: 3 Litres
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1.5 Hours Walking
Syns : 6 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 1)
Salad: 1) Green salad with olives and cherry tomatoes / 2) Chargrilled Haddock with mixed leaf salad, cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes.

IMG_0813.jpg IMG_0924.jpg

Day of challenge : wk2/ Day 4
Water intake: 2l ( I am determined to make this by bedtime. Two glasses to go!)
Carbs: soba noodles
Body magic: 30 mins kettlebells, one hour walking
Salad: cooked veggie burger (homemade so no syns) tomato, beetroot, grated carrot, pickled onions, celery and peach

No picture again - sorry. Will try and remember tomorrow. I started off so well last week.

Well done DB :clap: fab DAY 4 hun ! :D I'm loving the sound of your homemade veggie burger. Loved your food pics last week, would love to see some more this week too :p. Well done for hitting all your targets today hun. You are now more than halfway through ! Keep up the good work. I hope you all have a fabby loss on Monday fingers crossed ! :D Good luck for DAY 5. Your doing brill in week 2 DB :):).

Kay xx

DON'T LET THE WEEKEND WIN !!! :D

Hey everyone, you've all done super well this week. I cannot wait till Monday to see all your fab results ! :) Fridays are probably the most testing time of the week ,its the weekend ! :p If your having a day off, try and remember all the hard work you have done this week, and make some sensible choices when you go out. Don't let one day, wipe over all the hard work you have done so far. You can still eat out, have fun and stay on plan, win win :D. There is a whole section on EATING OUT in the guidelines (Section 7B) which has useful tips and hints to help keep you on track.

Here are some pics of healthy eating choices, made at Nandos and Pizza Express, just to get you all inspired ! :D

Skinless butterfly chicken, with side green salad, corn on the cob. Nandos :p.

Delicious Salad ! Pizza Express :p.

Hope you all stay on plan over the weekend and look forward to seeing your posts later ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - for FRI 25/07/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 Salads, one as a Maincourse and one as a side. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

I'm going to have an early night tonight ladies, feeling a bit tired. Good luck for DAY 5, I hope you all do smashing :D. I will reply to your posts in the morning. Have a nice evening everyone ;).

Kay xx

DATE. 24/7/14
DAY 5
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 4 mile walking
SYNS none
SALADS toms, cucumber, lettuce, onions
2) as above plus turkey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Date: 24.7Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 1 Day 4
Water intake: 2 litres
Carbs: jacket potato
Body magic: 30min
Salad: egg and spring onion teeny salad @ lunch. Off my food today!

DSCN0297 (640x480).jpg

Hi Kay, Here is my salad and challenge report for day 4. Looks as if I've missed you so I'll say night, night and catch up with you tomorrow.

Day of challenge : Week 3 Day 4
Water intake: 2 litres
Carbs: jacket potato
Body magic: 30min cycling
Syns: 2
Salad Quorn marinated in a little B.Dragon Hoisin & Garlic sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & nectarine

Sorry ladies have not been well for a few days, just about managed my salads, but no pics.

date. 23/7/2014.
cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week3 day 3.
plan. Red.
water intake. 2litres.
carbs. None.
body magic. None
syns. 10 mayo, sweets.
salad. Mackerel, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onions.

Date. 24/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 4.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Rice.
Body magic. 30 mins walk.
Syns. rice, salad dressing.
Salad. Rice, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, peppers, beetroot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back