PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 4 mile walking
SYNS none
SALADS toms, cucumber, lettuce, onions
2) as above plus turkey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay ! :D Well done on a fab day 4 Vonnie. Your killing it with all the walking this week ! :p Hope you enjoyed your yummy Turkey salad. Good luck for DAY 5 hun, hope you do smashing ! :)

Kay xx

Date: 24.7Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week 1 Day 4
Plan. : Green
Water intake: 2 litres
Carbs: jacket potato
Body magic: 30min
Syns: 10
Salad: egg and spring onion teeny salad @ lunch. Off my food today!

Hey Niamh, well done on completing DAY 4 :p. I understand you didn't have much appetite but try and have a maincourse salad today hun, the fibre is really important ;). Well done for hitting your exercise and water target. Good luck for DAY 5, hope you do brill lovely :).

Kay xx

View attachment 147211

Hi Kay, Here is my salad and challenge report for day 4. Looks as if I've missed you so I'll say night, night and catch up with you tomorrow.

Date: 24/7/14
Day of challenge : Week 3 Day 4
Plan. : Green
Water intake: 2 litres
Carbs: jacket potato
Body magic: 30min cycling
Syns: 2
Salad Quorn marinated in a little B.Dragon Hoisin & Garlic sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & nectarine

Yay ! :clap: a salad pic :D hehe . Thanks for sharing HN, I love it when you all post your pics :p. And I love Quorn too, your salad looks super delish ! Well done for hitting all your targets and staying super low on syns. Good luck for DAY 5 hun, I hope you do smashing ! :)

Kay xx

Sorry ladies have not been well for a few days, just about managed my salads, but no pics.

date. 23/7/2014.
cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week3 day 3.
plan. Red.
water intake. 2litres.
carbs. None.
body magic. None
syns. 10 mayo, sweets.
salad. Mackerel, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onions.

Date. 24/7/2014.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Week 3 day 4.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2 litres.
Carbs. Rice.
Body magic. 30 mins walk.
Syns. rice, salad dressing.
Salad. Rice, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, peppers, beetroot.

Hello my lovely :wavey:, well done on completing DAY 3 & 4. You and HN are doing superb in week 3 ! :D Oh how I wish there were some salads pics, I love your salads Helen :p, they sound very yummy anyway. I'm sorry to hear your not well, hope you get some rest and are feeling better real soon. Well done for hitting all your targets despite not feeling 100%. I hope you've had a smashing DAY 5. Look forward to your post later hun :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - Friday 25th July 2014 :p

Hi everyone :), I have sent you all a pm about joining next weeks challenge W/B Mon 28th July. Please can you add your name to the post below if you are continuing with week 2, 3 or 4.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
Thanks Kay. Raring to go. Better get my bunny teeth ready to eat all that salad!

Thanks Kay. Raring to go. Better get my bunny teeth ready to eat all that salad!

Yes indeed :p, looking forward to you joining us next week Anju :):).

Kay xx

Date : Fri 25/07/2014
Cycle: THE TURBO CYCLE
Day of challenge :WK 3 DAY 5
Plan: RED
Water intake: 3 Litres
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1.5 Hours Walking
Syns : 6 (Protein Shake 5, Olives 1)
Salad: 1) Mixed Fruit Salad / 2) Chargrilled Chicken with mixed leaf salad, olives and tomatoes

IMG_0909.jpg IMG_1119.jpg

Date : 25/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week2. / Day 5
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2l
Body magic: None
Syns: 10(+ a couple more if it I am honest)
Salad: smoked salmon, lettuce, cucumber, mange tout and beetroot with yogurt Marie rose dressing ( syn free)

Photo today!

image-720538686.jpg

My two weeks are up Kay so I will not be with you next week. Will still look in to get salad ideas

Date : 25/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : Week2. / Day 5
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2l
Body magic: None
Syns: 10(+ a couple more if it I am honest)
Salad: smoked salmon, lettuce, cucumber, mange tout and beetroot with yogurt Marie rose dressing ( syn free)

Photo today!

View attachment 147332

My two weeks are up Kay so I will not be with you next week. Will still look in to get salad ideas

Well done DB :p fab day 5 hun ! Oh and I'm loving the salad pic today, yummy yummy :D. I love smoked salmon ! It looks very healthy and lush, hope you enjoyed it too ! Yep I'm aware you and CW are on week 2 hun, so would need to take a weeks break before you come back to this low carb challenge. There are quite a few of us that have come back to do week 3 and week 4 :p. Well done for hitting all your other targets today and for your honesty regarding the syns ;). You've worked so hard in week 2 DB, I'm sure you'll still be fine :). It's the weekend now, stay strong and good luck with DAY 6 :).

Kay xx

DATE. 25/7/14
DAY. 5
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC 4.3 miles
SYNS. none
SALADS lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, onions
2) as above with ham

DATE. 25/7/14
DAY. 5
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC 4.3 miles
SYNS. none
SALADS lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, onions
2) as above with ham

Yay ! :party0011: Well done Vonnie ! Another fab day on TURBO ! Only 2 days left to go now :D. Your in Super Vonic mode this week :p. Well done for hitting all your targets, especially all the walking, that's fantastic hun ! Hope you enjoyed your yummy ham salad. Tomorrow is a carb day for us on TURBO, I'm looking forward to it :p. Hope you enjoy DAY 6 too, good luck hun, I know you will do smashing ! :):)

Kay xx

Yea looking forward to it :)
Super Vonic is trying her best

No Super Vonic is smashing it, full steam ahead this week ! :superwoman: :happy096: Woohoo ! xx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23

Hi Kay, please count me in for next week. The Turbo Challenge for me this time I think :D Let's see what happens x

Running late today salad pic and diary to follow x

]Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p
If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July
, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.
List of Participants If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below
:- - Anju100
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23
Mariavon wk 2 turbo
http://www.minimins.com/attachments...allenge-salad-challenge-results-june-2014.png Thanks Kay xx[/QUOTE]

List of Participants

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23

Thanks Kay xx

Hi Kay, please count me in for next week. The Turbo Challenge for me this time I think :D Let's see what happens x

Running late today salad pic and diary to follow x

Yay ! Great to have you on TURBO next week hun :D, looking forward to your salad pic later, nom nom :p.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back