NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
]Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p
If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July
, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.
List of Participants If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below
:- - Anju100
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23
Mariavon wk 2 turbo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Vonnie you and me have done 2 weeks so we need to take a weeks break hun, we will both be on our off week next week, we can join the following week. Hope that's ok lovely :):).

Kay xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Vonnie you and me have done 2 weeks so we need to take a weeks break hun, we will both be on our off week next week, we can join the following week. Hope that's ok lovely :):). Kay xx[/QUOTE]

Have we , god I'm lost , yea that's fine :)

UPDATE - for SAT 26/07/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Good luck for DAY 6 everyone, your nearing the finishing line and have done so well !! Well done, just another 2 days to go now, keep strong over the weekend ! :D

Kay xx

Night night from me ladies, I will catch up with posts in the morning. Please can you read all of todays updates and I sent you all a pm about joining the challenge next week. Please can you add your name to the list and re post it, if your are joining next week, thanks ;).

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Hi Kay, Sorry that I have missed you. It's been a hectic day today. Just got home and made my salad. O.H. has decided to take out the kitchen sink in the middle of it all. Oh well can't make omelettes as they say. I apologise for the salad it's a bit of a hotch potch. Night, night. everyone

DATE: 25/7/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 day 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Feta cheese, egg, apple, lettuce, tomato & cucumber (Looks an awful mess but tasted nice) too tired to care :D

DSCN0302 (640x480).jpg

I'll update properly tomorrow on pc, can't copy/paste on phone. Day 6 complete x

Ok hun :), looking forward to both your posts today xx

Hi Kay, Sorry that I have missed you. It's been a hectic day today. Just got home and made my salad. O.H. has decided to take out the kitchen sink in the middle of it all. Oh well can't make omelettes as they say. I apologise for the salad it's a bit of a hotch potch. Night, night. everyone

DATE: 25/7/14
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 day 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Feta cheese, egg, apple, lettuce, tomato & cucumber (Looks an awful mess but tasted nice) too tired to care :D

View attachment 147361

Hey HN :p, well done on completing DAY 5 hun, despite everything being hectic around you in the kitchen. Your salad looks okay. Well done for hitting all your targets :D. I'm looking forward to your post today for DAY 6. Hope you enjoyed some yummy carbs. Only one day left now, yay ! :D xx

Date : Sat 26/07/2014
Cycle: THE TURBO CYCLE
Day of challenge :WK 3 DAY 6
Plan: GREEN
Water intake: 3 Litres
Carbs: None
Body magic: 1.5 Hours Walking
Syns : 6 (Quorn Burgers 5, Olives 1)
Salad: 1) Egg Salad / 2) Quorn Burgers with mixed leaf salad, olives and tomatoes

IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1115.jpg

UPDATE - for SUN 27/07/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

Early night for me ladies, night night. For those of you posting late tonight, please can you makesure you have read all my updates for today. I will reply to your posts in the morning. It's the last day of the challenge tomorrow, make it count :p, good luck and have a fab DAY 7 everyone ! :D

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 28th July :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 28th July, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Hel8
- Jenniecakes
- Minniemouse23

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay, Late again I know. Kitchen still in disarray. Still I have managed to muddle through. Stayed on plan for day 6 Hooray!:D

DATE: 26/7/14
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 day 6
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins cycling
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SALAD: Feta cheese, egg, lettuce, tomato & apple (sounds familiar I know lol)
DSCN0303 (640x480).jpg

Night, night I'll catch up with you tomorrow xx

DATE 26/7/14
DAY 6
CYCLE turbo
PLAN green
WATER over 3L
CARBS pasta
BODY MAGIC 5 mile walking
SYNS none
SALADS lettuce , cucumber, toms, celery, onions, beetroot, pasta
2) as above without pasta

Date : 26/7/14
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : week2/ day 6
Plan: EE
Water intake :2.5l
Carbs: potatoes
Body magic: 30 mins kettlebells, 45 mins walking,
Syns: 8 lamb burger 5, mayo 1, crumbs from lemon meringue pie 2!
Salad: chicken kebab ( courgette, pepper, squash, onion) with lettuce, celery, tomato and cucumber

Looks like I'm last tonight. One more day!

I'll update properly tomorrow on pc, can't copy/paste on phone. Day 6 complete x
Mixed my days up... That should have been day 5. Will you put me in for day off yesterday, managed my water and salad but was out all day, and had too many syns for dinner. Back on it today, for the final push. Good Luck everyone xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back