NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to log off in a min, so updating this now. I won't be having any more syns!

Date: 27/7
Cycle: Get Fit
Day: Wk 1 Day 7
Plan: Red
Water intake: 2.5 L
Carbs: None
Body magic: Rest Day
Syns: 2
Salad: rocket, peppers, chicken breast, apple

Good luck for W/I tomorrow everyone!

Well done for pulling back on syns hun. A brill DAY 7. I hope you have a super duper loss tomorrow morning. Good luck ! :D And well done on completing Week 1 of The Salad Challenge ! :p

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 4th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 4th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 27/07/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

UPDATE - SUN 27/07/2014

You'll be glad to know this is my last and final update for this week :p.

Some of you who are doing other challenges simultaneously like monthly ones where you have to report your losses, please use your normal weigh in day or group results for that. You only need your Monday result for this challenge only. I know some people got a bit confused and pmed me at the start, so I hope this clears things up ;).

Kay xx

Right ladies early night for me now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

DATE 27/7/14
DAY 7
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS. none
SALADS
1) lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, onions, beetroot .
2) as above with salmon ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Date : 27/714
Day of challenge :Wk2/Day7
Water intake:2.5l
Carbs: none
Body magic: none
Syns: 8
Salad: Chicken and mango salsa

Morning Kay... nearly fell off my scales this morning, when I saw the result. 6lbs off since last Monday. Had to lift my chin off the floor. I was afraid that Saturday would have scuppered my loss, as it was so close to W/I day.

So 6lbs down, and I am 1lb off regaining my 2 stone award. I'll be back on this challenge once my hols are over. Looking forward to it!

Well done ladies , whoop whoop

I'm here to report a 4lb loss sooo chuffed ,

Date : 27/714
Day of challenge :Wk2/Day7
Water intake:2.5l
Carbs: none
Body magic: none
Syns: 8
Salad: Chicken and mango salsa

Well done DB, you got day 7 in ! and you hit all your targets, good luck for weigh in this morning hun, I hope you do smashing ! :D xx

DATE 27/7/14
DAY 7
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS. none
SALADS
1) lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, onions, beetroot .
2) as above with salmon ,

Well done on day 7 Vonnie ! :p, just gonna check all your losses now ... :D xx

Thanks Kay, 7days (just). Hopfully the week after next will be good x

Hey Helen, hope you slept well hun ;), looking forward to your result this morning xx

Good morning Kay, I've weighed myself and I have lost a further 3lbs :scale: Yahoo! So I altogether I have lost 12lbs over the past 4 weeks. Thank you so much. I can't wait to join you next week in the Turbo challenge. Stay strong for the Wednesday stress wobble.xxx :thankyou:

Yay ! Well done Sue ! :talk017: 12lbs loss over 4 weeks is a super result ! I'm so happy for you ! :bliss: And a 3lb loss is amazing this week ! :D I'm so looking forward to do doing The Turbo Challenge with you next week ! :p I will update your results on the spreadsheet now :):). Also does this put you in a new stone bracket or are you near any award ?

Kay xx

Morning Kay... nearly fell off my scales this morning, when I saw the result. 6lbs off since last Monday. Had to lift my chin off the floor. I was afraid that Saturday would have scuppered my loss, as it was so close to W/I day.

So 6lbs down, and I am 1lb off regaining my 2 stone award. I'll be back on this challenge once my hols are over. Looking forward to it!

Well done I am so pleased for you x:wow:

Omg ! :D That's flippin brilliant Niamh ! :party0019: Woohoo ! That's a stonking loss is one week ! :p You must be dancing up and down in your room right now ! :party0011: 6lbs off is fantastic ! That 2 stone award is so your Niamh, infact another week on the challenge and I'm sure you will be hitting your 2.5 stone award ! :p I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge and it worked for you and would love to see you back with us again, when your back from your hols :). Going to update your results on the spreadsheet now ;).

Kay xx

Well done ladies , whoop whoop

I'm here to report a 4lb loss sooo chuffed ,

Yay ! Go Super Vonic ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: So so happy for you Vonnie ! :D 4lbs is fantastic hun ! :party0011::party0011::party0011: Whoop ! Does that mean you've got your 8 stone back ? :p

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back