NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the losses ladies and here's to another week xx

Well done I am so pleased for you x:wow:

Omg ! :D That's flippin brilliant Niamh ! :party0019: Woohoo ! That's a stonking loss is one week ! :p You must be dancing up and down in your room right now ! :party0011: 6lbs off is fantastic ! That 2 stone award is so your Niamh, infact another week on the challenge and I'm sure you will be hitting your 2.5 stone award ! :p I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge and it worked for you and would love to see you back with us again, when your back from your hols :). Going to update your results on the spreadsheet now ;).

Kay xx

Thanks, I am very pleased. Don't have group until Thurs, so going to eat carefully for next few days and maintain my lovely loss!

Okay weighed myself 2lbs off since last Monday. I only did the challenge for 6 days this week, and I had a major off plan day with my sis, woopsy :giggle:, so am happy with that ;). Of course next week I will do the whole 7 days and be good like the rest of you :p. I'm super happy for all of you, you've all done so amazingly well ! :D Can't wait for next week now ! :p

Kay xx

Yay ! Go Super Vonic ! :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: So so happy for you Vonnie ! :D 4lbs is fantastic hun ! :party0011::party0011::party0011: Whoop ! Does that mean you've got your 8 stone back ? :p Kay xx

No 1lb short :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay weighed myself 2lbs off since last Monday. I only did the challenge for 6 days this week, and I had a major off plan day with my sis, woopsy :giggle:, so am happy with that ;). Of course next week I will do the whole 7 days and be good like the rest of you :p. I'm super happy for all of you, you've all done so amazingly well ! :D Can't wait for next week now ! :p Kay xx

Yayyy that's brilliant :):):):)

No 1lb short :(

I just posted on your diary :p, yay we're gonna kill that 1lb this week ! Lots of soup all the way ! hehe :D Keep doing the water and walking hun, you'll smash it for next Monday weigh in :).

Kay xx

Yayyy that's brilliant :):):):)

Thanks hun, I would have liked more, but it's still going in the right direction. Don't think I will lose much more by Thursday group weigh in, so I will not meet the other challenge I'm doing, the July one :rolleyes:. Oh well bring on August, together we'll kill that one Vonnie ! :D:D

Kay xx

Last edited:
Good morning Kay, I've weighed myself and I have lost a further 3lbs :scale: Yahoo! So I altogether I have lost 12lbs over the past 4 weeks. Thank you so much. I can't wait to join you next week in the Turbo challenge. Stay strong for the Wednesday stress wobble.xxx :thankyou:

Amazing result but you worked hard at it, really pleased for you :)

Well done ladies , whoop whoop I'm here to report a 4lb loss sooo chuffed , Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Woohoo, that's terrific Von! I'm doing a little happy dance for you. Unfortunately it may have been mistaken as a rain dance, it's tipping and thunder/lightning!! Lol

Well 2lb is really good Kay, you must be pleased with that, considering your day off. Brilliant results all round ?

Yes indeed Cloudy, I'm over the moon for everyone ! :):)

Kay xx

Okay still waiting on some results, I'm just gonna get some brekkie will be back on later. The results spreadsheet will go up after 11am. Well done everyone on your smashing losses, do tune in later to see the group results ! :D:D

Kay xx

Sorry! Only 1.5lbs off for me. 5.5for the fortnight. This has kick started me after very slow losses for months. Well into my twelves now

Sorry! Only 1.5lbs off for me. 5.5for the fortnight. This has kick started me after very slow losses for months. Well into my twelves now

Yay ! Well done DB ! :D 5.5lbs off in 2 weeks in flippin fantastic ! :winner: Whoop ! You should be well proud of yourself ! I'm so happy for you hun. I hope you will think about joining us next week to complete your week 3 :p. Enjoy your week off and well done for hitting the 12's, that's amazing !!! :party0011: I will update your results on the spreadsheet ;).

Kay xx

Okie tokie its past 11am, I think the others might have got held up. I will update the spreadsheet with the group loss in the evening once the others have got back to me, but I will put the individual losses up now :D.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back