NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( bummer I just lost my spreadsheet and forgot to save my work ! ... start again Kay, grrrrrrrrrrr Sorry ladies will have it up soon, eat some snacks or have something yummy in the meantime :D. hehe xx

Hi all,

Been missing all week I know, friend is in hospital and I've been back and forth helping her out with kids and such! Those same lovely kids dropped my phone and shattered the screen unfortunately and I don't think the brick I'm using could support the app! Lol!

Anyway, I've still been making sure to have my salads and have been on track with red/ee days.
Loss of 1lb for me this week, I think TOTM has something to do with this though! ;)

Sorry again for the late reply! X x x

Hi all,

Been missing all week I know, friend is in hospital and I've been back and forth helping her out with kids and such! Those same lovely kids dropped my phone and shattered the screen unfortunately and I don't think the brick I'm using could support the app! Lol!

Anyway, I've still been making sure to have my salads and have been on track with red/ee days.
Loss of 1lb for me this week, I think TOTM has something to do with this though! ;)

Sorry again for the late reply! X x x

Sorry to hear about your friend hun, I hope she gets well soon ;). On a happier note, you've lost 6.25 lbs in 2 weeks ! :talk017: That's Smashing CW ! You should be well proud of yourself lovely :D. I hope you do the challenge for week 3 next week if your able to. You've done so well so far ! Going to update your results now :):).

Kay xx

Absolutely fabulous results from this challenge. You should all be proud of yourselves and well done Kay on setting this up as you've done a fab thing in helping all these ladies to get some great losses!

Aww thanks so much Sammy , everyone here inspires me to keep going and I'm always happy to help ;). I just lost all my work lol :D xx

Okay the spreadsheet is ready, only waiting for Helen, but I will update hers when she comes on later which means the group results can only be updated in the evening, will post now ... :p.

Kay xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE 21/07/2014 :D

* Please be aware, this is just a draft, I will update the full spreadsheet later tonight when Helen gets back to me with her result, so that I can calculate the group result.

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC Results Mon 21-07-2014.png
Kay xx

WOW amazing losses everyone! I'm in awe of them. I know I am waiting to start the challenge next Monday, but with losses like that might have to do challnge in secret this week instead ( just dont tell Kay! ;) )

Sooo annoying when that happens :mad:

Erm, by something yummy did you mean bunny food or should I go raid the chocolate cupboard lol? :D xx

hehe everyone has done so well, the choccys are on me ! :D xx

WOW amazing losses everyone! I'm in awe of them. I know I am waiting to start the challenge next Monday, but with losses like that might have to do challnge in secret this week instead ( just dont tell Kay! ;) )

Haha ! I'm here and listening :D. The results are fab and I'm so happy for everyone Anju. Look forward to doing the challenge with you next week hun :p.

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 4th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 4th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Good afternoon everybody, I'm sorry for holding the result up, I only got to sleep at 7 this morning, and only now woke up, my result is 3.5 off, which gives me my 2.5 stone award. Sorry again guys :)

Good afternoon everybody, I'm sorry for holding the result up, I only got to sleep at 7 this morning, and only now woke up, my result is 3.5 off, which gives me my 2.5 stone award. Sorry again guys :)

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! Well done Helen ! So so happy for you ! :bliss: That's a staggering 11.5 lbs in 3 weeks on the challenge ! :D Amazinng hun ! Congrats on your new 2.5 stone award ! :bunnydance::bunnydance: I hope your are able to join us next week for week 4. See how you go hun. I will update the spreadsheet now with your results lovely :):)

Kay xx

THE FINAL RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE 21/07/2014 :D

AS A GROUP OF 7 WE LOST A TOTAL OF 21LBS BETWEEN US !!!
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC Results Mon 21-07-2014.png
Kay xx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 4th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

Thanks Kay xx

I would love to come back to do the turbo challenge but may have to delay until 11th or 18th August when I get back from hols. I will still be eating loads of salad and will be moving up to the next weight of kettlebell. I am now in the zone.

This has been a great challenge - thank you Kay. I am hoping that last weeks loss might catch up this next week. That often happens to me as my metabolism is haywire after removal of thyroid 8 weeks ago. Excuses, excuses. I know I wasn't as good as I should have been with a few extra syns creeping in after the evenings report!

See you again all again soon.

List of Participants

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

Thanks Kay xx

List of Participants

- Anju100
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy
- Cloudy6

That's it, I'm committing to it now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back