NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know that following the challenge last week I got my 2 stone award back. Looking forward to joining in again on 11th after my holidays. Good luck next week

Just to let you know that following the challenge last week I got my 2 stone award back. Looking forward to joining in again on 11th after my holidays. Good luck next week

Well done on your award hun,
Look forward to following the challenge with you after your holidays. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 4th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 4th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Cloudy6
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Thinking this Monday I'll be able to join again :) xx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 4th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju100
- Cloudy6
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SAT 02/08/2014

The Salad Challenge W/B Monday 4th August
Hello everyone :wavey:,

Just a quick update from me, for all of you starting the challenge on Monday 4th, normally I send out individual pm's on Preparation for the Salad Challenge, but this time I thought I will do one post for you all to read, saves me some time :p, so here it is , please read this if you are starting on Monday :D.

Preperation for The Salad Challenge

1) Read over the guidelines again and again to make sure you are familiar with the rules and also on how you can succeed on this challenge and have a better loss with all the tips and advice that is given on there. I cannot stress enough this challenge is not just about eating salads, that is just one aspect of it. It is a combination of things that work together to give the losses. Make sure you are familiar with each of the components.

2) Your start weight - This point is crucial. This challenge works from Mon-Sun and is worked out using your home scales. You need a pair of home scales to do this challenge. You will need to weigh yourself on Monday morning at the start of the challenge to record your starting weight. You do not need to give this information to me but you will need to make a note of it for yourself and keep it safe somewhere for next week, the following Monday when you will weigh again on your home scales in the morning to see how much you have lost on the challenge. Make sure you weigh yourself first thing in the morning as soon as you get up and before you eat or drink anything.

3) Feel free to ask me any questions about the challenge that you are unsure of, just send me a pm and I will reply back as soon as I can.

4) Your shopping List - make sure you stock upon salads and lots of green stuff before the challenge starts, again you will find tips in the guidelines about what to buy.

5) Updates - make sure you come on the thread a day before the challenge starts, ie tomorrow on Sunday. I post updates on there regularly and I will be putting up a post about DAY 1 of the challenge for the new starters, make sure you read this.

6) The Cycles - All new starters start at this level which is called THE GET FIT CYCLE, it has been explained in part 5) of the thread, make sure you have gone over this several times so you fully understand what is expected of you in the week. You can only start The Turbo Cycle in
week 4.

7) Holidays/ Planned days off - I have added anew section 1C) please make sure you read it. I have decided because this is not a monthly challenge where you can book several holidays, its a short weekly one, so its not worthwhile giving more than one chosen day off in the week, so those are the new guidelines going forward, with regards to holidays and days off. If I have people off for more than that then it does not make the challenge effective and will dilute down the results. To get the full effectiveness of the challenge a minimum of 6 days would have to be completed. Please can you let me know before the challenge starts what day off you would like, if you are having a day out.

8) The Template - In the guidelines I have mentioned to you that this challenge should not be done for more than 2 weeks in a row, you must take a weeks gap at least before restarting. There will be some new members joining this week. Just so I can keep a log of who is on week 1 and who is on week 2, when you fill out the template at the end of the day with your food where it says - DAY OF CHALLENGE : Please can you put for eg, DAY OF CHALLENGE :WK2 DAY 1, so then I know you are on week 2 where as the new starters would just be putting DAY OF CHALLEGNE : DAY 1 . Hope this is making sense .

And that's it !

Happy Salad Shopping folks ! :D:D:D

enhanced-buzz-29208-1346962984-10.jpg

Kay xx

List of Participants

- Anju100
- Cloudy6
- Happynanna
- Jenniecakes
- Mariavon
- Minniemouse23
- Still Slimming Suzy
- MaisieM

Hi could I join you all please. I have been following this thread for a few weeks and would like to hop aboard.

This is the final list of participants for the challenge starting W/B Mon 4th August. If you would like to join, you will have to wait till the following week, W/B Mon 11th August.

List of Participants

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- Anju100
- Cloudy6
- Jenniecakes
- Maisiem
- Still Slimming Suzy

THE TURBO CYCLE

- Happynanna
- Mariavon

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 04/08/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

weighed in and had brekkie. All set for salad for lunch - just need to remember to take a picture lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back