1.DATE: 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5
9. SALAD: turkey breast, egg, lettuce (mixed), beetroot, cucumber, tomato, orange pepper

Day 1 has gone fine even though I was up at 5am with DS2 and ended up having him at home today as he is not a happy bunny (cold). Have my second HeA to have so will have that later with an apple. Hope the pic of my salad works.

Attachments

• IMG_1773.JPG
    IMG_1773.JPG
    581.3 KB · Views: 25
1.DATE: 4th August

2.CYCLE : Get fit

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY1

4. PLAN: Red

5. WATER 2.75 plus a green tea

7. BODY MAGIC: just walking

8. Syns: 5.5

9. SALAD: ham, HEB cheese, lettuce , beetroot, cucumber, pepper, spring onion

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407176642.357952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies. Wow what beautiful salads :p. Well done on completing DAY 1 everyone. Unfortunately I have to dash to mums this evening (family stuff). I will reply to posts in the morning. I'm just going to post up DAY 2 update before I go for you all to read. Good luck and have a nice evening everyone ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for TUES 05/08/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Hi Kay, I'm enjoying this new challenge.

DATE: 4/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 Week 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour exercise bike and coastal walk 30 mins
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: 1 Feta cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber and beetroot
2 Salmon in lemon sauce, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes

DSCN0306 (640x480).jpgDSCN0305 (640x480) (2).jpg

Good luck with the challenge everyone xx

DATE 4/8/14
DAY w1, d1
CYCLE turbo
PLAN. red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walk
SALAD lettuce, toms, cucumber, celery, beetroot, red onion, spring onion ,
2) as above with ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Vonnie :p fab Turbo day ! Hope you enjoyed your yummy ham salad. Well done for hitting all your targets. You've done brill on the water intake and your doing super with all the walking ! Keep it up hun and good luck for DAY 2. Also you put WK1, you and Happynanna are on WK4 of the challenge. So for this week put down eg, WK4 day 2. Thanks lovely :):).

Kay xx

1.DATE: 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red Day
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5
9. SALAD: turkey breast, egg, lettuce (mixed), beetroot, cucumber, tomato, orange pepper

Day 1 has gone fine even though I was up at 5am with DS2 and ended up having him at home today as he is not a happy bunny (cold). Have my second HeA to have so will have that later with an apple. Hope the pic of my salad works.

Well done Maisiem ! :clap: A fab start to the challenge hun :). Well done for hitting all your targets for DAY 1 ! Your salad looks super delish ! :drool: hope you enjoyed it :p. I noticed you have put down `none' for carbs. I just wanted to clear something about healthy extras on this challenge and to helps others - on a Red day, you can have your hexa's but your hexb's you have to syn apart from dried fruit which is allowed. Hope this makes sense ;). Good luck for day 2, I know you'll do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

1.DATE: 4th August

2.CYCLE : Get fit

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY1

5. WATER 2.75 plus a green tea

7. BODY MAGIC: just walking

8. Syns: 5.5

9. SALAD: ham, HEB cheese, lettuce , beetroot, cucumber, pepper, spring onion

View attachment 148603

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done L ! :D Good to see you back ! Fab DAY 1 hun :p. I'm loving your ham salad pic, so pretty and super healthy ! Well done for hitting all your targets. Love it when people put down green tea :) it really helps boost our metabolism. Hope you have a fab day 2 and are enjoying the challenge once again. Looking forward to your post later tonight ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I'm enjoying this new challenge.

DATE: 4/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 Week 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour exercise bike and coastal walk 30 mins
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: 1 Feta cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber and beetroot
2 Salmon in lemon sauce, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes

View attachment 148615View attachment 148618

Good luck with the challenge everyone xx

Omg ! Sue you look like you've been doing Turbo for ages :p. Those salads look amazing ! :drool: I love feta cheese salad, nom nom . :D Well done for hitting all your targets for DAY 1 hun. Hope your finding the 3 litres ok and you've done brill on the exercise ! Good luck with DAY 2, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

4th August
Cycle: Get fit
Day 1 week 1 ( Again lol)
Plan : Red
Water : 2.5 ltrs
Carbs : 0
Body majic : Rest day
Syns : 10.
Salad : Smoked pork, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato, peppers, onion, celery

Sorry no pics as I forgot :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D Well done on a fab DAY 1 hun ! Your doing super ! 2.5 Litres is amazing ! Your salad sounds super delish, nevermind about the pic, hope you have one tonight though :p, I love your salads pics, (if not don't worry). Good luck for day 2 hun, hope you do smashing !

Kay xx

UPDATE - Tues 05/08/2014 :)

Missing Posts -

I've not had confirmation from the following members if they are still doing the challenge this week. If you are, then please can you update your posts for DAY 1.

Many Thanks ;)
Kay xx

- Anju100
- Jenniecakes

I think I've caught up on all posts for DAY 1 :D. Well done everyone, you've all got off to a flying start ! Good luck for DAY 2, hope you all smash it ! :p xx

images.jpg......are here again ! :D

Kay xx

Well done Maisiem ! :clap: A fab start to the challenge hun :). Well done for hitting all your targets for DAY 1 ! Your salad looks super delish ! :drool: hope you enjoyed it :p. I noticed you have put down `none' for carbs. I just wanted to clear something about healthy extras on this challenge and to helps others - on a Red day, you can have your hexa's but your hexb's you have to syn apart from dried fruit which is allowed. Hope this makes sense ;). Good luck for day 2, I know you'll do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. I didn't have any HexB or carbs at all yesterday I only had my 2 x HexA (milk and babybels). I had understood that we should not have any HexB's at all this week, except dried fruit which I don't like so don't have it lol. Mind you it really put my brain to the test to come up with an evening meal for me which had no carbs, but I managed - yeh.

Thanks Kay. I didn't have any HexB or carbs at all yesterday I only had my 2 x HexA (milk and babybels). I had understood that we should not have any HexB's at all this week, except dried fruit which I don't like so don't have it lol. Mind you it really put my brain to the test to come up with an evening meal for me which had no carbs, but I managed - yeh.

You've done fantastic hun and well done to you ! You can have the hexb's as long as they are syned if you wish to chose them on Red Days. On Green & EE you can have both your healthy extra's. Hope this makes sense ;). Good luck for day 2 lovely :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay

Wasn't on plan for Day 1 yesterday as I was fasting. Only had melon, water and coffee all day.

on day 2 though. Just eating a feta (HEa) salad with mixed leaves, cucumbers, gherkins, peppers, red onion and Tesco sweet chilli dressing (3syns) So nice xxxx
IMAG0322.jpg

1.DATE: 5[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 2
4. PLAN: Green Day
6. CARBS TODAY: baked potato (small)
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 9
9. SALAD: peppered quorn fillets, lettuce, tomato, orange pepper, cucumber
IMG_1782.JPG

1.Date: 5[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 2nd Day
4. Plan: Green
5. Water: 2.8litres plus one coffee and two green teas
6. Carbs: small amount of mash, with skimmed milk and pepper
7. Body Magic: Walked for 1hr 15mins
8. Syns: 4.5
9. Salad: Quorn burger, lettuce (mixed) baby spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, cress, beetroot, spring onions, grated carrot and fat free french dressing with chilli flakes

Sorry no pic today as wasn't at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back