NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay

Wasn't on plan for Day 1 yesterday as I was fasting. Only had melon, water and coffee all day.

on day 2 though. Just eating a feta (HEa) salad with mixed leaves, cucumbers, gherkins, peppers, red onion and Tesco sweet chilli dressing (3syns) So nice xxxx
View attachment 148687

Yay ! Well done Anju, your salad looks delish hun ! :p No worries about Monday, you all get one day off plan which you get to chose. I will put you down as day off for Monday which means you will be on the challenge for 6 days :). I know you mentioned to me that your not able to update daily which is fine. I don't mind if you update after a few days, the only thing is the template needs to be filled out for all the days, once you do log in, just so I can see how your getting on with the other components of the challenge, ie,water intake, exercise, carbs etc. Thanks hun and good luck for DAY 3 ! :D

Kay xx

1.DATE: 5[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 2
4. PLAN: Green Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: baked potato (small)
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 9
9. SALAD: peppered quorn fillets, lettuce, tomato, orange pepper, cucumber
View attachment 148721

I did a quorn peppered steak salad too when I was on the challenge last time :D aren't they delish ? Well done on a fab DAY 2 hun ! Your doing amazing hitting all your targets ! Just a humble request, under body magic can you also add for me how long you did your exercise for, just so I know you have met the minimum 30 minute target, although I'm guessing you probably did :). I hope you are enjoying the challenge, you are doing so well so far :p. Good luck for day 3, I hope you do super ! ;)

Kay xx

1.Date: 5[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 2nd Day
4. Plan: Green
5. Water: 2.8litres plus one coffee and two green teas
6. Carbs: small amount of mash, with skimmed milk and pepper
7. Body Magic: Walked for 1hr 15mins
8. Syns: 4.5
9. Salad: Quorn burger, lettuce (mixed) baby spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, cress, beetroot, spring onions, grated carrot and fat free french dressing with chilli flakes

Sorry no pic today as wasn't at home

Well done L :p, fab day 2 hun ! Looking forward to pic tomorrow :D. I had a quorn burger salad last time too, it was super yummy, hope you enjoyed yours :). Well done for hitting all your targets ! You've done brill on the water considering you weren't at home and well done on the body magic too ! Good luck for day 3, hope you do smashing lovely :):).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for WED 06/08/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Well done L :p, fab day 2 hun ! Looking forward to pic tomorrow :D. I had a quorn burger salad last time too, it was super yummy, hope you enjoyed yours :). Well done for hitting all your targets ! You've done brill on the water considering you weren't at home and well done on the body magic too ! Good luck for day 3, hope you do smashing lovely :):).

Kay xx

Burger was fine for me but hubby refuses to eat them as they aren't MEAT!! lol Luckily I was at a friends for part of the day, so she was fine with me keep disappearing to the loo, it does tend to go straight through, though I can happily drink that amount a lot more easily now and tend to most days, even not on the challenge, it really does help with the losses, doesn't it.
Not sure where I'll be at lunchtime tomorrow but will deffo be eating my salad, its prepared ready in the fridge and will go with me if need be.

I did a quorn peppered steak salad too when I was on the challenge last time :D aren't they delish ? Well done on a fab DAY 2 hun ! Your doing amazing hitting all your targets ! Just a humble request, under body magic can you also add for me how long you did your exercise for, just so I know you have met the minimum 30 minute target, although I'm guessing you probably did :). I hope you are enjoying the challenge, you are doing so well so far :p. Good luck for day 3, I hope you do super ! ;)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. My walk was about an hour and a half so yep a managed the target :rolleyes:. I will make sure I add times in future. It was the first time I had the quorn peppered steaks and thought they were tasty. I will have to get some more now as they keep well in the feezer.

Burger was fine for me but hubby refuses to eat them as they aren't MEAT!! lol Luckily I was at a friends for part of the day, so she was fine with me keep disappearing to the loo, it does tend to go straight through, though I can happily drink that amount a lot more easily now and tend to most days, even not on the challenge, it really does help with the losses, doesn't it.
Not sure where I'll be at lunchtime tomorrow but will deffo be eating my salad, its prepared ready in the fridge and will go with me if need be.

Well done for staying so focused L, your doing super hun. Good luck for day 3, I have no doubt you will do amazing ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. My walk was about an hour and a half so yep a managed the target :rolleyes:. I will make sure I add times in future. It was the first time I had the quorn peppered steaks and thought they were tasty. I will have to get some more now as they keep well in the feezer.

Wow that's amazing hun, 1.5 hours body magic is brill ! :p Oh I love the quorn steaks they had them on offer for £1 at Asda when I got them. If you like quorn, I know Morrisons have got the quorn chicken fillets for £0.94 only at the mo ! :eek: :D Amazing offer !

Kay xx

Hi Kay, sorry I'm late I'm having trouble loading the pictures again.:mad:

DATE: 5/8/14
2.CYCLE : turbo challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 4 day 2
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: rest day
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: Cajun chicken, lettuce, red peppers, onion, tomatoes and cucumber
Roast pork, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and apple
DSCN0307 (640x480).jpg will add next salad separately x

Hi. Sorry I'm late
Date: 5th Aug.
Cycle : Get fit
Day 2 Week 1
Plan : Green
Water : 2
Carbs : 200g new pots.
Body Majic : 30 min walking
Syns : 10
Salad: quorn , boilled eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, carrots.
Tea:Cheese veggi hot pot
Laughing cow blue cheese. Melted into mixed veggies.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1407271366532.jpg
    1407271366532.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi Kay, sorry I'm late I'm having trouble loading the pictures again.:mad:

DATE: 5/8/14
2.CYCLE : turbo challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 4 day 2
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: rest day
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: Cajun chicken, lettuce, red peppers, onion, tomatoes and cucumber
Roast pork, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and apple
will add next salad separately x

Your not late Sue, the pesky bunny was early ! :D hehe

Lovely food day hun. Well done on a fab day 2 ! You have transferred onto TURBO with such ease, well done hun ! Your hitting all your targets, I'm so proud of you ;) . I'm loving the Cajun chicken salad, nom nom, looks super delish ! Hope your enjoying the challenge in week 4 :p. Good luck for day 3, I know you'll do super ! :D

Kay xx

*EDITED - both your salad pics look amazing hun xx

Last edited:
Hi. Sorry I'm late
Date: 5th Aug.
Cycle : Get fit
Day 2 Week 1
Plan : Green
Water : 2
Carbs : 200g new pots.
Body Majic : 30 min walking
Syns : 10
Salad: quorn , boilled eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, carrots.
Tea:Cheese veggi hot pot
Laughing cow blue cheese. Melted into mixed veggies.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzy :D. Smashing day 2 hun ! Lots of quorn salads today from everyone :p yummy ! Amazing salad pic hun ! :) Well done for sticking to plan Suzy I know your really busy this week. You've done amazing and are hitting all your targets, keep it up hun ! You'll have a smashing loss again on Monday like you did last time ;). Good luck for day 3, I'm guessing you've got your salad all prepped already for work :D .

Kay xx

View attachment 148762would you believe it. I don't know flippin' computers :pcwhack: I may send it floating in the harbour yet. Bon Voyage xx

No no don't send it floating in the harbour just yet, the bunny has caught both of them :D, whats wrong with it ? they look perfectly yummy and scrummy to me :p xx

Hiya just got back from SW.
Here is my update:
Date: 5th August
Cycle: Get Fit
Day 2 week 1
Plan: green
Water:3l with squash NAS
Carbs: cous cous
Body Magic: 30 mins walking dog
salad: feta, mixed leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins with tesco light sweet chilli dressing
Tea: cous cous with roast veg
Syns: 3 for dressing, 2 for cous cous, 4 Jaffa cake bar. 9 for day.

Hope this is right x

Hiya just got back from SW.
Here is my update:
Date: 5th August
Cycle: Get Fit
Day 2 week 1
Plan: green
Water:3l with squash NAS
Carbs: cous cous
Body Magic: 30 mins walking dog
salad: feta, mixed leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins with tesco light sweet chilli dressing
Tea: cous cous with roast veg
Syns: 3 for dressing, 2 for cous cous, 4 Jaffa cake bar. 9 for day.

Hope this is right x

Yay ! :D Thanks for updating Anju, perfect day 2 ! (I have put you down for day off for Monday hun ) Well done for hitting all your targets. Your syns are spot on and well done on the body magic too :). Your doing amazing with the water hun, 3L's is proper TURBO style :p brilliant ! Your salad sounds super delish, hope you enjoyed it :p. Good luck for day 3, I hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks hun. Looking forward to tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week as I have been struggling to lose more than a pound despite trying really hard. If I can, I will try and post a picture of my lunchtime salad again.
Good luck to all xxx

Thanks hun. Looking forward to tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week as I have been struggling to lose more than a pound despite trying really hard. If I can, I will try and post a picture of my lunchtime salad again.
Good luck to all xxx

You will see a good loss on Monday hun, just stick with it, pack your plate with lots of the green stuff this week and the fibre will help keep the pf by your side and boost those losses :D hehe xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back