NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Kay, Thanks for putting my plan together with the pictures x Lovely looking salads everyone x

Your welcome hun :p, all the salad pics look amazing this week, your all doing fab ! :D xx

DATE. 6/8/14
DAY week 3 day 3
PLAN green
CYCLE. turbo
CARBS. pasta
WATER 3L
BODY MAGIC 2 mile walk
SYNS. none
SALADS
1) lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot ,
2) as above with sm amount pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DATE. 6/8/14
DAY week 3 day 3
PLAN green
CYCLE. turbo
CARBS. pasta
WATER 3L
BODY MAGIC 2 mile walk
SYNS. none
SALADS
1) lettuce, toms, celery, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot ,
2) as above with sm amount pasta

Well done Vonnie :p hope you enjoyed your pasta salad :D. Again brill on the water and exercise hun. Your doing amazing this week ! Good luck for day 4, I know you'll smash it Super Vonic style ! :superwoman:

Kay xx

Well done Vonnie :p hope you enjoyed your pasta salad :D. Again brill on the water and exercise hun. Your doing amazing this week ! Good luck for day 4, I know you'll smash it Super Vonic style ! :superwoman: Kay xx

My clothes are looser and Monday a colleague said I looked slim , wouldn't go that far but it's nice to hear, although that's what usually throws me off plan,

My clothes are looser and Monday a colleague said I looked slim , wouldn't go that far but it's nice to hear, although that's what usually throws me off plan,

ok then lets turn it around in your head :p she said `Von your clothes look tight ' hehe sorry I'm doing the opposite so you keep losing the weight :D.

Kay xx

Hi.
I fell asleep.
6th Aug. / Day 3 week 1.
Plan : Red day
Water: 1.5 :(
Carbs : 0
Body majic: rest day. ( just as well)
Syns 10
Salad. As last nights pic. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, celery, pepper, ham, boiled eggs.
Tea was home made ratatouille with chicken.:) Tomorrow's food ready to go. 6.30 start again. Xx night all ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1407359226467.jpg
    1407359226467.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 44
Hi.
I fell asleep.
6th Aug. / Day 3 week 1.
Plan : Red day
Water: 1.5 :(
Carbs : 0
Body majic: rest day. ( just as well)
Syns 10
Salad. As last nights pic. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, celery, pepper, ham, boiled eggs.
Tea was home made ratatouille with chicken.:) Tomorrow's food ready to go. 6.30 start again. Xx night all ♥

Well done Suzy :p, nevermind about the water hun, but try and hit your target tomorrow. Your lunch salad looked delish today and so does your tea, well done. Hope your enjoying the challenge this week and I know you gonna do super on day 4. Well done for hitting the rest of your targets today. Looking forward to your post tomorrow hun. Good luck ! :D

Kay xx

Morning all, a quick hello from me and good luck today on the Challenge. I'm looking after my nearly four year old grandson today, popping to Brighton for a nice long (wear him out) walk along the front, play on the beach and try and avoid the icecreams! lol but have packed up my salad, I'm not risking trying to find something suitable and its easier to take food for him anyway as he's a little food fusspot! Have a good day all, its great weather for salads and everyone seems to be doing really well :)

cloudy hope you enjoyed your day out.

update for me today was

1.DATE: 7[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 4
4. PLAN: Green Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: pasta
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 minutes walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: pasta with tuna (HeB) and mayo (1 syn), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and yellow pepper

No pic tonight as I was quite hungry and was almost finished it by the time I remembered :eek:

Also did loads of cleaning windows downstairs so lots of bending and stretching. Have left the upstairs ones for tomorrow as I know if I do them all in one day I can hardly move my arms the next day.

Date:7th august
cycle:get fit
day 4 wk 1
plan :EE
body magic: 30 mins brisk walk
carbs: small jacket potato
water:3l
syns : 10
salad: chicken, bacon, peppers, onions, leaves, green beans
Sorry no pictures, just got in from work. Nearly wavered today as was starving, walked straight past the Chinese and chippy. Just took a long breathe in to enjoy the aroma, and kept walking!

1.Date: 7[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 4th Day
4. Plan: Green/EE
5. Water: 2.5l water or nas squash, just about to make a green tea
6. Carbs: Sweetcorn
7. Body Magic: Lots and lots of walking plus running around on a very pebbly beach, hard work!!
8. Syns: 11.5 (went a bit over as had an icecream on the pier, it was very hot!)
9. Salad: Ham and grated cheese, mixed leaves, tomatoes, radish, red onion, cucumber, orange peppers, few kidney beans

Had a lovely day out, grandson was really good and we had great fun. I even went down the helter skelter and didn't worry about being thought too big! lol I'm exhausted mind you and will probably be very stiff tomorrow after all the running about on the pebbles

Loving all the salads this week, I like the chicken and bacon Anju. Maisie you are making me look at my windows in disgust, that's a job I hate and it always seems to rain the day after I do them!

Last edited:
Evening everyone :), just a flying visit from me. Well done on day 4, you all seem to be doing fabulous ! :p I am off to mums now to visit my sis who has just returned from Houston from her hols, going there for dinner now then tomorrow morning off to my aunts and staying the night there so will be back on Saturday morning. I will catch up on day 4 and day 5 of your posts then. Keep up the good work everyone, your all doing brill ! :D

In the meantime here are the updates for FRIDAY and SATURDAY. Have a lovely weekend everyone, catch up with you all on Saturday ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for FRI 08/08/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 Salads, one as a Maincourse and one as a side. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

UPDATE - for SAT 09/08/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Have a good evening hun and likewise tomorrow with your Aunt, she'll enjoy that too. Thanks for the updates, I was having a sudden blank moment as to which day it was tomorrow and lo and behold, your post appeared. See you Saturday :)

DSCN0312 (640x480).jpgDSCN0311 (640x480).jpg
1.Date: 7/8/14
2.Cycle : Turbo challenge
3. Day: Week 4 Day 4
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: 3 ltrs
6. Carbs: None
7. Body Magic: Exercise Bike 1 Hour
8. Syns: None
9. Salad: Bacon and Mushroom omelette lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber
Chicken, lettuce. tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber & beetroot.

Sorry that I've missed you Kay. Have a fab time with you family and I'll see you on Saturday. xx

Last edited:
Morning all
Sorry I did not post yesterday. I did not get home until 10.00 pm
I have done my back in went to post after I had taken my pain killers and fell asleep with my phone in my hand. I just had the same as my last green day without the body majic. Lol
Will do a proper post for today later. When I get back from work. Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back