NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all
Sorry I did not post yesterday. I did not get home until 10.00 pm
I have done my back in went to post after I had taken my pain killers and fell asleep with my phone in my hand. I just had the same as my last green day without the body majic. Lol
Will do a proper post for today later. When I get back from work. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're feeling better this morning Susie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1.Date: 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 5th Day
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: over 2.5l plus a coffee and a green tea
6. Carbs: None
7. Body Magic: A slow dawdly walk and a bit of gardening but nothing too strenuous
8. Syns: 5.5 on 3 squares of choccy and salad dressing
9. Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, radish, cucumber, spring onions, orange peppers, beetroot, hard boiled egg and a HEX A grated cheese with a drizzle of extra light mayo

photo.JPG

Hi. Everyone.
8th Aug. / Day 5 week 1.
Plan : Red day
Water: 2
Carbs : 0
Body majic: rest day.
Syns 8.5
Salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, celery, pepper, ham

Just going to have a bath to ease my back. night all xxx

DATE 8/8/14
DAY week 4 day 5,
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC I hr walk
SYNS none
SALADS
1) lettuce, cucumber, celery, toms, spring onions, red onion,
2) as above with ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night Suzy, enjoy the soak and sleep well. :)

Morning Cloudy. :)

Just woken up had a lovely sleep. Back feeling a lot better today. Have topped up with the pain killers as I'm driving later and it kills when I'm sitting up. Will try and take it easy at my nan's today. For me that is mowing the lawns rather than cutting the hedge. Lol.

Have a good day. Xxxx

Didn't get a chance to post last night as DS1 had a friend over for a sleepover and I didn't get a chance to get online. So today's plan was as follows:

1.DATE: 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: MacDonalds chicken salad bowl

only 2 days to go everyone.

Muddled up my days! did green yesterday by accident so am doing red today
date: 8th august
cycle: get fit
week 1 day 5
EE
water:3l
carbs: rice
body magic :45 mins spinning
syns:10
salad: Turkey, light salad cream, mixed leaves, shredded carrot, peppers and onions

1.Date: 9[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. Day: Week 1, 6th Day
4. Plan: Green/EE
5. Water: 2l water/nas squash, three green teas, no coffee today at all
6. Carbs: Small portion of rice with my korma later
7. Body Magic: Just over 45mins walking, plus a bit of bouncing on grandson's trampoline, it made me very hot!
8. Syns: 6.5
9. Salad:Tuna salad, with loads of mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato and cress (getting a bit low on salad till tomorrow)

Can't believe how easy I've found it to stick to the Challenge this week, rather pleased with myself ;-)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, just tomorrow to go and then Monday weigh in, so be extra good if you can tomorrow x

Hi everyone :wavey:, I'm back ! :D Got my coffee ready :coffee: ...just going to catch up on your yummy salad posts now, I'm sure you've all done brill :p.

Kay xx

1.DATE: 9[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 6
4. PLAN: Green Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: sw chips (small portion)
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1hr walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: cheese and egg salad with lettuce , tomato, cucumber

Seeing as it was a lovely day we took the boys to the park and had a good walk. I agree cloudy I have found this easier to stick to than I thought I would.

Morning all, a quick hello from me and good luck today on the Challenge. I'm looking after my nearly four year old grandson today, popping to Brighton for a nice long (wear him out) walk along the front, play on the beach and try and avoid the icecreams! lol but have packed up my salad, I'm not risking trying to find something suitable and its easier to take food for him anyway as he's a little food fusspot! Have a good day all, its great weather for salads and everyone seems to be doing really well :)

Will post food later but enjoyed my salad, nearly forgot a pic so not much left
View attachment 148973

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1.Date: 7[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. Day: Week 1, 4th Day
5. Water: 2.5l water or nas squash, just about to make a green tea
6. Carbs: Sweetcorn
7. Body Magic: Lots and lots of walking plus running around on a very pebbly beach, hard work!!
8. Syns: 11.5 (went a bit over as had an icecream on the pier, it was very hot!)
9. Salad: Ham and grated cheese, mixed leaves, tomatoes, radish, red onion, cucumber, orange peppers, few kidney beans

Had a lovely day out, grandson was really good and we had great fun. I even went down the helter skelter and didn't worry about being thought too big! lol I'm exhausted mind you and will probably be very stiff tomorrow after all the running about on the pebbles

Loving all the salads this week, I like the chicken and bacon Anju. Maisie you are making me look at my windows in disgust, that's a job I hate and it always seems to rain the day after I do them!

Have a good evening hun and likewise tomorrow with your Aunt, she'll enjoy that too. Thanks for the updates, I was having a sudden blank moment as to which day it was tomorrow and lo and behold, your post appeared. See you Saturday :)

1.Date: 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. Day: Week 1, 5th Day
5. Water: over 2.5l plus a coffee and a green tea
7. Body Magic: A slow dawdly walk and a bit of gardening but nothing too strenuous
8. Syns: 5.5 on 3 squares of choccy and salad dressing
9. Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, radish, cucumber, spring onions, orange peppers, beetroot, hard boiled egg and a HEX A grated cheese with a drizzle of extra light mayo

View attachment 149113

1.Date: 9[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. Day: Week 1, 6th Day
5. Water: 2l water/nas squash, three green teas, no coffee today at all
6. Carbs: Small portion of rice with my korma later
7. Body Magic: Just over 45mins walking, plus a bit of bouncing on grandson's trampoline, it made me very hot!
8. Syns: 6.5
9. Salad:Tuna salad, with loads of mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato and cress (getting a bit low on salad till tomorrow)

Can't believe how easy I've found it to stick to the Challenge this week, rather pleased with myself ;-)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, just tomorrow to go and then Monday weigh in, so be extra good if you can tomorrow x

Hey L ! :D You've been doing brilliantly ! I should go away more often :p. Well done for all the salad prep for your day out at the beach, your pic looked lovely. 11.5 syns is not bad for a day out and you did lots of walking :). I'm loving the trampoline work on day 6 :D you've done brill with body magic this week hun and your egg salad looked delish. You've hit all your targets for day, 4, 5, and 6 ! I hope you have a fabulous loss on Monday, only one more day to go ! :p You've done 3 weeks of GET FIT so far, think its time to turn it up a notch, TURBO awaits you when your ready :D hehe !

Kay xx

Hi salad challengers! Sorry I've not been around much to cheer you on this week. I hope you are all getting on well and I'm sure your results will be amazing :)

Hello Mandy :wavey:, so nice of you to drop by hun and cheer us all on :). Hope your doing well lovely, need to pop over to your diary for a good catch up ! ;)

Kay xx

cloudy hope you enjoyed your day out.

update for me today was

1.DATE: 7[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 4
6. CARBS TODAY: pasta
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 minutes walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: pasta with tuna (HeB) and mayo (1 syn), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and yellow pepper

No pic tonight as I was quite hungry and was almost finished it by the time I remembered :eek:

Also did loads of cleaning windows downstairs so lots of bending and stretching. Have left the upstairs ones for tomorrow as I know if I do them all in one day I can hardly move my arms the next day.

Didn't get a chance to post last night as DS1 had a friend over for a sleepover and I didn't get a chance to get online. So today's plan was as follows:

1.DATE: 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: MacDonalds chicken salad bowl

only 2 days to go everyone.

1.DATE: 9[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 6
6. CARBS TODAY: sw chips (small portion)
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1hr walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: cheese and egg salad with lettuce , tomato, cucumber

Seeing as it was a lovely day we took the boys to the park and had a good walk. I agree cloudy I have found this easier to stick to than I thought I would.

Hey Maisiem, well done hun you've done amazing ! :p To walk into mcdonalds and just have a salad is a fab NSV moment ! :clap: Brilliant willpower right there ! :D You've done great on day 4,5,and 6. You've hit all your targets and I'm glad you've enjoyed the challenge this week. You've worked really hard and I'm sure you will see great results on Monday ! :D Only 1 day left now hun ! Best of luck for day 7, make it count ! :p

Kay xx

Date:7th august
cycle:get fit
day 4 wk 1
plan :EE
body magic: 30 mins brisk walk
carbs: small jacket potato
syns : 10
salad: chicken, bacon, peppers, onions, leaves, green beans
Sorry no pictures, just got in from work. Nearly wavered today as was starving, walked straight past the Chinese and chippy. Just took a long breathe in to enjoy the aroma, and kept walking!

Muddled up my days! did green yesterday by accident so am doing red today
date: 8th august
cycle: get fit
week 1 day 5
EE
carbs: rice
body magic :45 mins spinning
syns:10
salad: Turkey, light salad cream, mixed leaves, shredded carrot, peppers and onions

Hey Anju, well done for inhaling the Chinese and chippy :p hehe, you did well, thats zero calories :D. Don't worry about forgetting the red day, I've seen you're doing an extra one today, so its all good :). Well done for hitting all your targets for day 4 and 5. Looking forward to your post for day 6 tonight. I've noticed you've drank 3 litres on quite a few days this week, well done that's over and above of what's required for The GET FIT cycle, I'm sure it will further boost your losses on Monday :p fingers crossed. Only 1 day left to go now hun, give it your best shot and good luck ! :D

Kay xx

View attachment 149012View attachment 149013
1.Date: 7/8/14
2.Cycle : Turbo challenge
3. Day: Week 4 Day 4
5. Water: 3 ltrs
7. Body Magic: Exercise Bike 1 Hour
8. Syns: None
9. Salad: Bacon and Mushroom omelette lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber
Chicken, lettuce. tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber & beetroot.

Sorry that I've missed you Kay. Have a fab time with you family and I'll see you on Saturday. xx

Hi Kay, Can you put me down for a holiday for Friday. I went out for the day so it all went downhill pretty fast. I'll be back on track today x

Hello Sue :p your pictures came out perfect ! Yay ! :clap: Your salads look so scrummy ! I love bacon and mushroom in salad :D. Well done for doing a fab week on TURBO which is a much tougher Cycle. It seems like you've sailed though it ! You only get 2 carb days on TURBO, yet you had no major withdrawals which is great ! Well done on that ! I really hope you see a fabby loss on Monday hun, you've worked really hard. I look forward to your post for tonight, day 6 and good luck for that last day of the challenge tomorrow, day 7 ! :D

Kay xx

*EDITED - forgot to add, yes I've put you down as D/O for Friday hun ;) xx

Morning all
Sorry I did not post yesterday. I did not get home until 10.00 pm
I have done my back in went to post after I had taken my pain killers and fell asleep with my phone in my hand. I just had the same as my last green day without the body majic. Lol
Will do a proper post for today later. When I get back from work. Xxx

Hi. Everyone.
8th Aug. / Day 5 week 1.
Plan : Red day
Water: 2
Carbs : 0
Body majic: rest day.
Syns 8.5
Salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, celery, pepper, ham

Just going to have a bath to ease my back. night all xxx

Hello lovely :wavey:, sorry to hear you have not been feeling well with your back. Hope your much better now :). Well done on a fab day 5 hun. I understand you were unable to post day 4 because you fell asleep, would you like me to put that down as day off for you Suzy or did you eat Salad that day but were unable to fill the template ? Please let me know so I know how many days to put you down for.

Other then that, well done for hitting all your targets on day 5 :p. I'm looking forward to your post tonight for day 6 and good luck for tomorrow, the last day of the challenge, I really hope you have a supertastic loss on Monday hun ! :D

Kay xx

I'd happily do TURBO Kay but it is harder when cooking for and eating with the family, as it means cooking two completely different meals. Ok I know salad itself doesn't need cooking but hubby isn't keen on me eating differently at dinner, so whatever it is, its not the same as family meal (which are all slimming world meals, haha, most of the time he is totally unaware of that!). I'll see how much I've lost on Monday and then decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back