WATER 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC I hr walk
SYNS none
SALADS
1) lettuce, cucumber, celery, toms, spring onions, red onion,
2) as above with ham

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely :D. I know we discussed about you having a day off when you see Chan, just want to make sure is that for day 4 ? because I have seen your post for day 3 and day 5, but not one for day 4 (In my head I'm thinking you've made a typing error because you wanted Friday off which is day 5), not sure if I'm making sense lol, will wait for you to get back to me :p.

Well done for hitting all your targets hun, I hope this is the week we see you smash that number 8 wall ! Yay ! Go SuperVonic ! :superwoman: Got my fingers crossed for Monday hun :D. Looking forward to your post for day 6 tonight and good luck for the last day of the challenge, day 7 ! :p (Will catch up on your diary in a mo ;))

Kay xx

I'd happily do TURBO Kay but it is harder when cooking for and eating with the family, as it means cooking two completely different meals. Ok I know salad itself doesn't need cooking but hubby isn't keen on me eating differently at dinner, so whatever it is, its not the same as family meal (which are all slimming world meals, haha, most of the time he is totally unaware of that!). I'll see how much I've lost on Monday and then decide.

Of course hun, after you finish week 3, you are free to move onto TURBO whenever you like or stay on GET FIT if it suits you better, you will still have losses on both cycles ;). Well done this week L, you've done smashing hun :p !

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 18th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Hello lovely :D. I know we discussed about you having a day off when you see Chan, just want to make sure is that for day 4 ? because I have seen your post for day 3 and day 5, but not one for day 4 (In my head I'm thinking you've made a typing error because you wanted Friday off which is day 5), not sure if I'm making sense lol, will wait for you to get back to me :p. Well done for hitting all your targets hun, I hope this is the week we see you smash that number 8 wall ! Yay ! Go SuperVonic ! :superwoman: Got my fingers crossed for Monday hun :D. Looking forward to your post for day 6 tonight and good luck for the last day of the challenge, day 7 ! :p (Will catch up on your diary in a mo ;)) Kay xx

It was Thursday , coz he was off and made a curry , for when I got there after work, Friday I had my salads as he was at work so no temptation,

DATE 9/08/14
DAY week 4, day 6
CYCLE turbo
PLAN green
WATER. 3L
CARBS Wholemeal roll
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walking
SYNS none
SALADS both the same
Lettuce, cucumber, celery, toms, red onion, spring onion, beetroot,

Hi kay
date:9th
day: week 1 day 6
Cycle: get fit
day: red
water:2l
carbs: none
body magic:30 mins brisk walk
syns: 8
salad: mackerel, leaves, tomatoes, onions with mayo

Kay, iPod I need to do another red day tomorrow ?
also please out me down for week 2.
Thank you x

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August
tongue.gif

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 18th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

Cloudy6

List of Participants

Cloudy6
Maisie m (week 2)

Whoopsy I almost went to bed without posting DAY 7 :p, here it is, good luck everyone ! I will reply to posts for day 6 & 7 tomorrow. Night night lovelies :):).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SUN 10/08/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

Hi Kay, Sorry I'm late it's been a hectic Saturday I've only just come back home.

DATE 9/08/14
DAY week 4, day 5 Day off Friday
CYCLE turbo
PLAN Red
WATER. 3L
CARBS None
BODY MAGIC Exercise bike 1 hour
SYNS none
SALADS Burger salad lettuce, tomato, beetroot, spring onion and cucumber
Ham, egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spring onion

I know I should have had a green day today but I am hoping it is ok to go red as I overdid the carbs yesterday at a bbq :eatdrink023:Just to even things out a bit. Back on plan today but I did crave bread this afternoon. I can't hear it calling anymore. let's hope it's lost it's voice ha ha xx
I've given up with trying with the pictures. It will be tomorrow's lunch time before I can get them on grrr.

Last edited:
List of Participants

Cloudy6
Maisie m (week 2)
Happynanna week 5
Anju week 2

Woo hoo! May sound silly but finally managed to copy and paste using my ipad! (Thanks to some help from my teenage son! ) this is going to make my life SO much easier for posting next week!

List of Participants

Cloudy6
Maisie m (week 2)
Happynanna week 5
Anju week 2
Coughdrops week 2

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 11th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 11th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Anju
- Cloudy6
- Coughdrops
- Happynanna
- Maisiem

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Hi.
Just a quick update today :)
date: 8th
cycle: get fit
Day 6 week 1
EE
water:2 ltr
carbs: potato
body magic :30 walking . Very slowly
syns:10
salad: jacket potato. mixed leaves, cucumber, carrot, peppers and onions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Suzy :p fab day 6 hun. Hope you enjoyed your yummy carbs, JP salad sounds delish :D. Well done for hitting all your daily targets ! I look forward to your post for day 7 tonight :).

Just a quick question Suzy, shall I add your name to next weeks challenge starting Monday 11th ? Will you be doing it next week as well like the rest ? :)

Kay xx

It was Thursday , coz he was off and made a curry , for when I got there after work, Friday I had my salads as he was at work so no temptation,

Ok hun, sorry I got confused, thanks for clearing it up, I've put you down for Thurs D/O :).

Kay xx

DATE 9/08/14
DAY week 4, day 6
CYCLE turbo
PLAN green
WATER. 3L
CARBS Wholemeal roll
BODY MAGIC 3 mile walking
SYNS none
SALADS both the same
Lettuce, cucumber, celery, toms, red onion, spring onion, beetroot,

Well done on a fab day 6 hun :). You've done smashing this week and I really hope you see a brill loss on Monday :p. You've done loads of walking this week and I'm sure that's gonna further boost your losses :D. Good luck with day 7 ! Looking forward to your post later.

Also Vonnie, shall I add your name to next weeks challenge with the others for Monday 11th ? :p

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back