WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS none
SALADS 1) lettuce, cucumber, toms, spring onion,
2)
As above with tuna

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 11/08/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Kay, for some reason my phone won't let me quote your original but yes 7 days is correct for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks for letting me know L ;).

Kay xx

1.Date: [SUP]10th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 7th Day
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: 3lwater/nas squash, one lemon green tea
6. Carbs: None
7. Body Magic: None
8. Syns: 4.5
9. Salad:Egg salad, with mixed red and green leaves, baby spinach, cucumber, baby radish, tomatoes, red onion and yellow pepper.

Sorry no photo today. I did take one but somehow then deleted the wrong one and left one from earlier in the week, duh.
Was really hungry today... think because I was bored, because its been a horrible wet day and then when it dried up a bit late afternoon, I needed to be here to look after the baby while her Mum went for a haircut. I survived though, and just drank extra squash. Roll on weigh in, though impending TOTM is probably going to spoil what the scales show for me.

Good luck everyone :)

1.DATE: 10/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6 (1 day off)
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Rest
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: 1. Ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and beetroot.
2. Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot.
I shall try to add the pictures separately wish me luck. Couldn't manage it yesterday!

Yay ! :D What yummy looking salads ! Well done Sue for completing a fab week ! I'm so happy for you ! :p You've done brill on the last day too and hit all your targets. Good luck for tomorrow hun I hope you have a smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

DATE 10/8/14
DAY week 4, day 7
CYCLE turbo
PLAN red
WATER 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS none
SALADS 1) lettuce, cucumber, toms, spring onion,
2)
As above with tuna

Hell hun :):). Well done Vonnie on completing a fabby week ! I hope you enjoyed it too. I'm looking forward to your result in the morning, I really hope Super Von has smashed past the 8's ! :D

Kay xx

1.Date: [SUP]10th[/SUP] August
3. Day: Week 1, 7th Day
5. Water: 3lwater/nas squash, one lemon green tea
7. Body Magic: None
8. Syns: 4.5
9. Salad:Egg salad, with mixed red and green leaves, baby spinach, cucumber, baby radish, tomatoes, red onion and yellow pepper.

Sorry no photo today. I did take one but somehow then deleted the wrong one and left one from earlier in the week, duh.
Was really hungry today... think because I was bored, because its been a horrible wet day and then when it dried up a bit late afternoon, I needed to be here to look after the baby while her Mum went for a haircut. I survived though, and just drank extra squash. Roll on weigh in, though impending TOTM is probably going to spoil what the scales show for me.

Good luck everyone :)

Hey L, well done on completing a fabby week hun ! :p Woohoo ! on the 3 litres of water :D. You've done brill and hit all your targets again. Your egg salad sounds super yummy. Hope you enjoyed this week too. Good luck for tomorrow, I know you'll do amazing ! :):)

Kay xx

1.DATE: 10[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 7
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: prawns, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion

last day done. quite hard today when having sunday dinner and no roasties or yorkies for me. Looking forward to weigh in though.

Kay - yep 7 days is correct for me.

1.DATE: 10[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 7
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: prawns, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion

last day done. quite hard today when having sunday dinner and no roasties or yorkies for me. Looking forward to weigh in though.

Kay - yep 7 days is correct for me.

Well done Maisie :D you've done amazing for week 1 of this challenge ! :p Well done on completing DAY 7 and hitting all your targets. Yep the day before weigh in we pull back on the carbs hehe. I hope the sacrifice is worth it and your happy with what you see on the scales in the morning :). Good luck hun, I know your result will be fantastic ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 10/08/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

Right ladies early night for me now, need to give my back some rest but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

1.Date: 10th August
3. Day:7
5. Water: 3l NAS squash,
7. Body Magic: 1 1/2 hour walk
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad: chicken leaves, green beans, mayo

i have done 6 days of the challenge. Fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow x

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 11th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 11th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju
- Cloudy6
- Coughdrops
- Happynanna
- Maisiem

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Am I too late for tomorrow please ?

I have spent the whole weekend trying to read the thread and I am up to page 62 !!

I don't eat meat poultry or shellfish and I can only have a little cheese due to lactose intolerance but I am sure I can work it out.

I just want to get to my lower end of target and try this challenge every couple of weeks until I go to New York then after that hopefully I will continue.

Thank you

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August
tongue.gif

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 18th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

Cloudy6
Still Slimming Suzy xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm very happy this morning. 3.5 off for me, which, hoorah takes me below the next stone bracket PLUS my three stone award!

I'm dead chuffed as I know TOTM is about to happen. Guess as I've really had so few carbs (even on green days) that's helped as usually the week before I am extra hungry and crave carbs.
Definitely continuing next week to get properly into the twelves :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well I'm very happy this morning. 3.5 off for me, which, hoorah takes me below the next stone bracket PLUS my three stone award! I'm dead chuffed as I know TOTM is about to happen. Guess as I've really had so few carbs (even on green days) that's helped as usually the week before I am extra hungry and crave carbs. Definitely continuing next week to get properly into the twelves :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yayyyy great result soo chuffed for you xxxx

Morning Everyone. Have just weighed myself and I've lost. 3.5 lbs. On the Get fit plan. Just got to work with my 2ltr bottle of water, salad, peaches and grapes. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Suzy brilliant loss xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back