Hi everyone
I've lost 3 lb, which means I've reclaimed my 8st award,
It's been to yo- yoing that much the threads gonna snap,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone

Woohooooo.... grabs Von and whisks her off in my mad happy dance around the room! So pleased and this time, you're going to keep it! :) Ooh, Kay's gonna be grinning when she arrives this morning :eek:

Ps. Just edited my statistics. That feels good :)

Woohooooo.... grabs Von and whisks her off in my mad happy dance around the room! So pleased and this time, you're going to keep it! :) Ooh, Kay's gonna be grinning when she arrives this morning :eek:

I'm clinging on , not giving it back so easily this time , she says while being flung around the room doing a mad happy dance , yeeeee haaaaa

Wow amazing losses guys! Well done! I'm joining you in mad dancing - lost 2 1/2 this week! Really pleased as my average losses have been 1/2lb!
:banana dancer:

Morning everyone :wavey:, oh wow some super losses ! :D I'm just going to catch up on posts now ...

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 11th August :p

This is the final list for the challenge beginning on Mon 11th August. If you would like to join this challenge, you will have to wait till the following week on Monday 18th August :).

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju
- Cloudy6
- Coughdrops
- Happynanna
- Jaffa Cake

- Maisiem
- Still Slimming Suzy

Am I too late for tomorrow please ?

I have spent the whole weekend trying to read the thread and I am up to page 62 !!

I don't eat meat poultry or shellfish and I can only have a little cheese due to lactose intolerance but I am sure I can work it out.

I just want to get to my lower end of target and try this challenge every couple of weeks until I go to New York then after that hopefully I will continue.

Thank you

Hello hun and welcome :D. Very glad to have you on the challenge with us this week. We are all a very friendly and helpful bunch :p. If you have any questions for your first week, feel free to post them on here, either myself or one of the girls will be happy to answer as they have all done the challenge before. Good luck and we all hope you do smashing ! I look forward to your post for DAY 1 later tonight :p.

Kay xx

Thank you so much for the welcome. I should have said I am starting off on the easy version first of all - the get fit cycle .

Just one question are beans and lentils on green days classed as your carbs or as your protein as I have some SW lentil bake in the freezer which is lentils cheese (partial hex a) mushrooms and onions so is that ok or is that my carbs on a green day

Oh and what about homemade veggie soup please on both days

Morning Everyone.
Have just weighed myself and I've lost. 3.5 lbs. On the Get fit plan.
Just got to work with my 2ltr bottle of water, salad, peaches and grapes. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Suzy :talk017: smashing result hun ! :D So so happy for you ! Well done for being prepared for this week too :p, I'm sure another week will get you in a new stone bracket :p. You've done amazing hun and should be well proud of yourself ! :)

Kay xx

Morning Everyone.
Have just weighed myself and I've lost. 3.5 lbs. On the Get fit plan.
Just got to work with my 2ltr bottle of water, salad, peaches and grapes. Xxx

Congratulations Suzy.

Well I'm very happy this morning. 3.5 off for me, which, hoorah takes me below the next stone bracket PLUS my three stone award!

I'm dead chuffed as I know TOTM is about to happen. Guess as I've really had so few carbs (even on green days) that's helped as usually the week before I am extra hungry and crave carbs.
Definitely continuing next week to get properly into the twelves :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Cloudy well done three great achievements yeh.

Hi everyone

Congratulations - onwards and downwards

Wow amazing losses guys! Well done! I'm joining you in mad dancing - lost 2 1/2 this week! Really pleased as my average losses have been 1/2lb!
:banana dancer:

Great work Anju.

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 11th August :p

This is the final list for the challenge beginning on Mon 11th August. If you would like to join this challenge, you will have to wait till the following week on Monday 18th August :).

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Anju
- Cloudy6
- Coughdrops
- Happynanna
- Jaffa Cake

- Maisiem
- Still Slimming Suzy

All ready to go this week although I may have thursday off as I am supposed to be going out with my mum for lunch. will keep you posted.

As for me I am happy to report a 4 1/4 lb loss yeh. No major achievements but getting there.

Thank you so much for the welcome. I should have said I am starting off on the easy version first of all - the get fit cycle .

Just one question are beans and lentils on green days classed as your carbs or as your protein as I have some SW lentil bake in the freezer which is lentils cheese (partial hex a) mushrooms and onions so is that ok or is that my carbs on a green day

Oh and what about homemade veggie soup please on both days

Hiya hun :), homemade soup is brill your fine on that, the more veggies the better and less salt. Lentils and pulses are all good on green as well as eggs, tofu, quorn are all good sources of protein on green. The only veg you need to stay clear of are potatoes, you can have for example a small JP with a big salad on green. Hope this helps :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, It's * this week so I didn't have much hope for a big loss. I've lost 2lb this week, not worried though it's a glass half full kind of result. Much better than STS :D I'm going to blast it next week. That's a total of 11lbs lost on your challenge. I definitely wouldn't have lost it without your help. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Good luck with you slow cooker purchase. I will definitely find that recipe book for you. Everything is still in disarray after our house move. I will find it somewhere!! Have to order new doors today. xx
p.s. just 2lbs away from my 2 stone award. I HAVE to get that next week xx

Last edited:
Hey everyone, a little apology from me, I've been having pain last night in my back so managed to get an appointment this morning at my docs, they were able to fit me in last minute due to a cancelation, my cab is on its way so I need to dash and hurry. I will reply properly to you all once I'm back and do the results spreadsheet. Congrats to all of you, you've all so inspiring, a massive well done to you all :talk017: .

Group Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Hey everyone, a little apology from me, I've been having pain last night in my back so managed to get an appointment this morning at my docs, they were able to fit me in last minute due to a cancelation, my cab is on its way so I need to dash and hurry. I will reply properly to you all once I'm back and do the results spreadsheet. Congrats to all of you, you've all so inspiring, a massive well done to you all :talk017: .

Group Hugs Kay xx

Hope it goes o.k xxx

Group Hugs Kay xx

I hope all goes well at the Docs Kay - take care xx

Hope you are okay Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back