NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the dr can give you something for the pain Hun,
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, apologies from me, its not like me to disappear on you guys unless I'm in a lot of pain :( . Doc's not happy with my progress, of course I didn't tell her I had been shifting boxes at my aunts house which I'm not ment to do after surgery :rolleyes:. My right side has got infected, she's put me back on antibiotics and given some pain killers. When I came back I just slept. I'm finding it hard to type at the mo, just comfortable lying down. I will defo catch up on all the losses tomorrow and do the spreadsheet, I will be better hopefully in the morning after having had some rest. Good luck for DAY 1 everyone and I am posting up DAY 2 in advance for you all in the next post. Take care and I'll speak to you all soon :wavey:.

Kay xx

UPDATE - for TUES 12/08/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Gosh kay you poor thing I hope the pain killers kick in soon x

Can anyone help me please
am I allowed bananas and all fruit on either day
can I snack or is it meant to be just 3 straight meals a day ?
On green days is it 2 hex b like normal or just 1 ?

Thank you

Hiya

a) yes you can have your fruit as normal.
b) Snacks are fine as long as no cabs so fruit, yoghurt etc is fine or you can have your syns if you want
c) yep 2 x HeB on a green day but none on a red day unless it is dried fruit.

If this is wrong can someone please correct it.

Hi everyone, apologies from me, its not like me to disappear on you guys unless I'm in a lot of pain :( . Doc's not happy with my progress, of course I didn't tell her I had been shifting boxes at my aunts house which I'm not ment to do after surgery :rolleyes:. My right side has got infected, she's put me back on antibiotics and given some pain killers. When I came back I just slept. I'm finding it hard to type at the mo, just comfortable lying down. I will defo catch up on all the losses tomorrow and do the spreadsheet, I will be better hopefully in the morning after having had some rest. Good luck for DAY 1 everyone and I am posting up DAY 2 in advance for you all in the next post. Take care and I'll speak to you all soon :wavey:.

Kay xx

Oooh Kay take care of yourself. I am sure we can all muddle along until you feel better.

Plan for me today was as follows:

1.DATE: 11[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: shredded beef, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion and yellow pepper
IMG_1784.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Jaffa Cake and welcome to the challenge. I see Maisie has answered your questions, so I'll just add it's a maximum of 10 syns whilst on the challenge. Most importantly, drink all your fluids, be it water or with no added sugar squash. Coffee doesn't count but green tea is great.
Good luck with Day Two tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all. Food for today

1.DATE: 11th August
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: chicken, mixed leaves, green beans, peppers with Mayo mixed with Spanish herbs

looking forward to some carbs tomorrow! Plus official weigh in and taster. Just found out I've been nominated for Woman if the Year for my group.

Hi all. Food for today 1.DATE: 11th August 2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge 3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1 4. PLAN: Red Day 5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres 6. CARBS TODAY: none 7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none 8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6 9. SALAD: chicken, mixed leaves, green beans, peppers with Mayo mixed with Spanish herbs looking forward to some carbs tomorrow! Plus official weigh in and taster. Just found out I've been nominated for Woman if the Year for my group.

Oh well done on the nomination , good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay, So sorry to hear that you have been in pain. I hope that your tablets are kicking in now. Take care of yourself. We will be ok. here and looking forward to your bouncy return.

1.DATE: 11/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 5 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: no,1 Bacon & mushroom omelet, lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber
no,2 Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions

Hi all. Food for today

9. SALAD: chicken, mixed leaves, green beans, peppers with Mayo mixed with Spanish herbs

looking forward to some carbs tomorrow! Plus official weigh in and taster. Just found out I've been nominated for Woman if the Year for my group.

Oh well done Anju Good luck with your nomination x

1.DATE: 11/8/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: not good enough maybe 1.5 litres I'm not sure as I was at home today without my litre measuring bottle
6. CARBS TODAY: none except for fruit and in syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 45 minute slow walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10 syns
9. SALAD: no,1 tinned mackerel in sweet chilli sauce (which is free but was horrid) salad tomatoes spring onions followed by a passion fruit and sharon fruit
Meal 2 salmon kebabs 1 syn each according to my consultant (bbq and Chinese glaze) roasted veg and roasted cauliflower and broccoli.

Breakfast was fruit

Syns
4.5 2 jaffa cakes
2 salmon kebabs
4.5 2 jaffa cakes

Total 11

Attachments

• 1407786993004.jpg
    1407786993004.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 27
  • 1407787003832.jpg
    1407787003832.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 1407787014203.jpg
    1407787014203.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 29
Get plenty of rest Kay. Hope you feel better tomorrow

1. DATE: 11th August
2. CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5
9. SALAD: ham, apple, red pepper, olives (1 syn), on a bed of rocket leaves

Felt a bit hungry today but that's because I've been off plan a few days and I always miss my carbs (ahem, crisps) for a day or so when I get back on track.

1.Date: [SUP]11th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 8th Day
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: 2.5lwater/nas squash, two green teas
6. Carbs: None
7. Body Magic: 1hr walking
8. Syns: 5.5
9. Salad:Mixed lettuce, grated raw courgette, grated raw carrots, radish, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber topped with can of tuna in spring water and syn free french dressing.

Been grinning today after my more than expected loss and more determined than ever to keep at it all week.

Hi everyone. :)

Kay I hope the tables are kicking in and your relaxing. Xx ♥
My food today.
DATE: 11th August
CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
DAY OF CHALLENGE: day 1 week 2
PLAN: Red Day
WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
CARBS TODAY: none
BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
SALAD: ham salad, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber , tomato.

Planned an EE day tomorrow. :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. Food for today

Congratulations on your nomination

Morning everyone :wavey:, thank you for all your lovely wishes, I'm feeling a little better after some rest. I've just finished the results spreadsheet this morning. I'm going to catch up on posts first then I will be posting up the results for the group. Once again apologies for it being late, but I must say the results have been worth the wait and are bloomin fantastic ! :D Well done all of you !! :clap::clap::clap:

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back