NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay, So sorry to hear that you have been in pain. I hope that your tablets are kicking in now. Take care of yourself. We will be ok. here and looking forward to your bouncy return.

1.DATE: 11/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 5 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: no,1 Bacon & mushroom omelet, lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber
no,2 Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onions

Well done Sue :D A fab start to week 5 :p. Your salads sound so yummy, I wish I could see pics :p, I love omelettes ! Well done on the body magic hun, with Turbo exercise starts from day 1 :D no rest for the wicked, :giggle:hehe. I hope your enjoying week 5. I'm looking forward to your yummy pics later ;).

Kay xx

Hi JC :wavey:,

I just saw your post. I think I should just clarify if you normally do 7 green days then that's fine but then on the days marked RED make sure you are only having your HEX-A's but not your HEX-B's you will have to syn those if you want them, because RED days are low carb days. On RED days the only HEX-B you can have are dried fruit.

On the days marked Green and EE you can have both your Healthy Extras. I hope this makes sense ;).

Kay xx

Thank you yes that makes perfect sense

1.DATE: 11/8/14
2.CYCLE : Get Fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: not good enough maybe 1.5 litres I'm not sure as I was at home today without my litre measuring bottle
6. CARBS TODAY: none except for fruit and in syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 45 minute slow walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10 syns
9. SALAD: no,1 tinned mackerel in sweet chilli sauce (which is free but was horrid) salad tomatoes spring onions followed by a passion fruit and sharon fruit
Meal 2 salmon kebabs 1 syn each according to my consultant (bbq and Chinese glaze) roasted veg and roasted cauliflower and broccoli.

Breakfast was fruit

Syns
4.5 2 jaffa cakes
2 salmon kebabs
4.5 2 jaffa cakes

Total 11

Hey JC :) well done hun a fantastic effort for your first day ! I'm loving all the pics ! :p Keep them coming. I can see you tried hard with the water intake. 1.5L is still good. Try and start your water intake early in the day, from the time you wake up, that way you wont have much left to drink later in the day to hit your target. Also DAY 1 on The Get Fit Cycle is a rest day so no exercise. It is important to take your rest days. Generally on GET FIT, Red days are no exercise days and GREEN/EE are exercise days. Also for the GET FIT cycle you only need to eat x1 salad a day, it is only the TURBO CYCLE where you have to eat x2 salads. You may see some members posting x2 salads but don't be confused by this, they are on a different cycle than you ;).

I know you went a little over syns but that's fine and you exercised so I'm sure you burnt more anyway :D. Your off to a fab start hun, I'm loving all your food pics, keep them coming ! Good luck for DAY 2, looking forward to your post later and feel free to ask me as many questions as you like hun, I'm always here to help ;).

Kay xx

Get plenty of rest Kay. Hope you feel better tomorrow

1. DATE: 11th August
2. CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5
9. SALAD: ham, apple, red pepper, olives (1 syn), on a bed of rocket leaves

Felt a bit hungry today but that's because I've been off plan a few days and I always miss my carbs (ahem, crisps) for a day or so when I get back on track.

Hey Niamh :D, good to have you back ! :p Well done on a splendid day 1 hun. Your ham salad sounds yummy. I know what you mean, the first few days are tough after hols, oh and I love crisps too ! :p Well done for resisting and hitting all your targets ! A few more days and I can tell you will be right back in the zone ! :D You had an outstanding loss last time hun, I hope you smash it again next week too :p.

Kay xx

1.Date: [SUP]11th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 1, 8th Day
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: 2.5lwater/nas squash, two green teas
6. Carbs: None
7. Body Magic: 1hr walking
8. Syns: 5.5
9. Salad:Mixed lettuce, grated raw courgette, grated raw carrots, radish, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber topped with can of tuna in spring water and syn free french dressing.

Been grinning today after my more than expected loss and more determined than ever to keep at it all week.

Well done L :D 2.5L of water ! Woohoo ! I can tell your really gonna go for it this week :p. Well done on hitting all your targets and the low syns hun, that's brill ! I'm loving the sound of your delish salad, wish there were pics ;). Day 1 is a rest day hun, not sure if you forgot. Looking forward to your post later tonight. Hope you have a smashing loss next week too ! :p

Kay xx

Hi everyone. :)

Kay I hope the tables are kicking in and your relaxing. Xx ♥
My food today.
DATE: 11th August
CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
DAY OF CHALLENGE: day 1 week 2
PLAN: Red Day
WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
CARBS TODAY: none
BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
SALAD: ham salad, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber , tomato.

Planned an EE day tomorrow. :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on a fab DAY 1 Suzy :D. I love the time and effort you put into the preparation of your salads for work, your so good even though you have crazy early morning shifts at the call centre :eek: I'm snoring that time :p. I love your dedication towards your weightloss, its very inspiring hun ;). Well done for hitting all targets. Lots of people going for ham salads, their Vonnies fav too :D. Good luck for day 2, looking forward to your post later. :) I miss your salad pics Suzy .

Kay xx

I hope all goes well at the Docs Kay - take care xx

Aww Mandy I just saw this, thanks hun I'm feeling better thanks hope your well too :):).

Kay xx

Just off out, totally forgot to add my banner. Will do on laptop later thanks Kay, so glad you're feeling bit better but rest up today! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I've just seen it now and doesn't it look good ! :D xx

Thanks Kay.
I put 6 on in my holiday break. Which took me back up to the top end on 13. :-(
But thank to you and the group support I hope to be near the 12 soon. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll do it Suzy, I know you will ! :D xx

Well done L :D 2.5L of water ! Woohoo ! I can tell your really gonna go for it this week :p. Well done on hitting all your targets and the low syns hun, that's brill ! I'm loving the sound of your delish salad, wish there were pics ;). Day 1 is a rest day hun, not sure if you forgot. Looking forward to your post later tonight. Hope you have a smashing loss next week too ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Yep, definitely hoping to lose another lb or two this week (though totm is messing me around, not sure if it's happening or not!). I did realise it's a rest day but I/we walk most days, often twice a day, sometimes of necessity (I myself don't drive) or just because we like to get out in the fresh air. I'm sure my body is used to it. I try not to overdo it on rest days, so hope it doesn't affect results?! :)

What cloudy said about walking. I walk most days but that is different to my level of activity at the gym when I build up a sweat.

I only had 1 salad yesterday my mackerel salad. Meal 2 was just fish and veg which I assumed was ok as it was just a normal SW red day meal ??

I am sorry but I have had to have another red day today as it is official weigh in at class tonight and I always eat low carbs salad etc on wi day.
Plus my mum always makes me a veggie omelette and boiled potatoes with salad every Wednesday when I visit so it made sense to me to swap them so for me
Red
Red
Green
Green
Red
Green
Red

I hope that doesn't effect things. I can also only fit in gym exercise which is my proper body magic on certain days due to work and health permitting. I work part time and I have health problems which means some weeks I manage no body magic and other weeks I manage 3 gym sessions

I am a nightmare I am sorry x

Thanks Kay. Yep, definitely hoping to lose another lb or two this week (though totm is messing me around, not sure if it's happening or not!). I did realise it's a rest day but I/we walk most days, often twice a day, sometimes of necessity (I myself don't drive) or just because we like to get out in the fresh air. I'm sure my body is used to it. I try not to overdo it on rest days, so hope it doesn't affect results?! :)

Oh I remember L, I think you mentioned about the walking to me last time, I'm a dosey bunny I am, I forget things sometimes :p. Yep light gentle walking is no probs hun :) xx

What cloudy said about walking. I walk most days but that is different to my level of activity at the gym when I build up a sweat.

I only had 1 salad yesterday my mackerel salad. Meal 2 was just fish and veg which I assumed was ok as it was just a normal SW red day meal ??

I am sorry but I have had to have another red day today as it is official weigh in at class tonight and I always eat low carbs salad etc on wi day.
Plus my mum always makes me a veggie omelette and boiled potatoes with salad every Wednesday when I visit so it made sense to me to swap them so for me
Red
Red
Green
Green
Red
Green
Red

I hope that doesn't effect things. I can also only fit in gym exercise which is my proper body magic on certain days due to work and health permitting. I work part time and I have health problems which means some weeks I manage no body magic and other weeks I manage 3 gym sessions

I am a nightmare I am sorry x

Hey JC :D, you've done brill on DAY 1 hun. Sorry my mistake I thought u had 2 salads, your right your 2nd meal was fine hun ;). Also if you have certain health problems its best to check with your doc first before you continue with the challenge. I am also receiving treatment from my doc so am off the challenge this week. My doc has also advised me not to do gym, so please take it easy and put your health first. Gentle walking is fine for the challenge, it doesn't have to be gym :).

Your fine to swop the days hun, that's ok by me, as long as your getting the same ratio of days overall. Also I'm sure you've read in the guidelines but just as a reminder, group results cannot be discussed on this challenge/thread, only your Monday morning results ;). Good luck anyway I hope you do super ! :)

Kay xx

Hi guys, just posting day 2 as may be late back after WI at 7.30

date: 12th August
challenge: get fit
day: day 2 week 2
plan: green
body magic: 30 mins walking
carbs: none yet. Made a pasta with quorn ragu for taster tonight.
water: 2.5 NAS squash
salad: cheese, leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins, jalapeños, low fat salad cream
syns: 1 so far, saving them for the group tasting

getting butterflies for Woman of the Year. Printed off my before and current photo as requested. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 26
Hi guys, just posting day 2 as may be late back after WI at 7.30 date: 12th August challenge: get fit day: day 2 week 2 plan: green body magic: 30 mins walking carbs: none yet. Made a pasta with quorn ragu for taster tonight. water: 2.5 NAS squash salad: cheese, leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins, jalapeños, low fat salad cream syns: 1 so far, saving them for the group tasting getting butterflies for Woman of the Year. Printed off my before and current photo as requested. :eek:

Wow
Fantastic pictures what a difference good luck anju x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow
Fantastic pictures what a difference good luck anju x

Thanks Yvonne
got a long, long way to go before I get to your amazing achievements yet! You are my slim-spiration! Can't wait to get to my next few awards and reach 100lb loss. Meant to ask, how long has it taken you to lose so much weight?

Thanks Yvonne got a long, long way to go before I get to your amazing achievements yet! You are my slim-spiration! Can't wait to get to my next few awards and reach 100lb loss. Meant to ask, how long has it taken you to lose so much weight?

To initially lose 8 st took about 10 month , but then I stopped going to class and more or less regained it back, so hench why I am now chasing these targets again,
I lost 3 st from Xmas to may , but then had an operation and have struggled a bit since then , but after the loss last Monday that got me back to my pre op weight , which I'm delighted with ,
But totm is imminent and I want junk right now ,

Thanks Yvonne got a long, long way to go before I get to your amazing achievements yet! You are my slim-spiration! Can't wait to get to my next few awards and reach 100lb loss. Meant to ask, how long has it taken you to lose so much weight?

That's a lovely comment , although I don't feel worth ATM to be anyone's slim- spiration,

That's a lovely comment , although I don't feel worth ATM to be anyone's slim- spiration,

...why do I always come at the right time to give you a kick up the butt ! :asskick: :D Stop knocking yourself woman ! Your an amazing inspiration to everyone Vonnie ! :p xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back